Warriors Well... War

KOwens06

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1291960708' post='2535485']CLASH, old buddy...friend. No worries, your time is valuable and I understand you have no time to read my post (even though you probably did).
[...]
Stop telling the BS that you so effortlessly let flow out of your stink hole (no I'm not talking about your mouth this time).[/quote]
I crushed your stupid post in excess detail. I even provided links when possible.
None of my post was BS, it was all pretty well backed up. All you have are pure insults.

BG, you're the worst. Poster. EVA.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1291960708' post='2535485']
Snip to not make a wall o text
[/quote]

First, Can you please post evidence to this fact because I know I've done some recruiting in my time but I have never ever tried or will try to recruit of an AA. I really would like to because I am gov and I really haven't heard anything about this either.

Second for the war, I personally had no planning involved in it. I'm just fighting in it. Would I have liked to duel TPC? of course. Did your 1k NS advantage scare me? a tad bit. Did I care? No. Did I wanna blow some pixels with some old battle buddies? Hell yes. But when I've tried to plan the wars I do try to declare up. I mean its hard to convince that your declaring up and not fighting an elite alliance but we've never been in range to fight a 1v1 against you, LE, PS or OP really. We went from really small to really big in one round. SO we try to make it a up declare in the amount of nations, NS, maybe top heavy nations, maybe bottom heavy nations really depends on what were feeling...

I really don't know about the losing part seems like a pretty even fight as of now but hey, no one can lose were fightin aren't we! This is the best war we've had since, our last global war what was it a while ago for sure.

Third, I like TPC a lot. King is a good guy and we talk some and I have fond memories of my time there. I still have that kill at will attitude :awesome: I don't know where this tW - TPC feud came from.... I mean shoot its just a war. I don't know if this is a grudge war for others in my AA but it sure isn't for me. I think we still have that FTW policy going on. Your welcome to take us up on it :)

Fourth, We haven't lost yet. This war might be that one. Which I think is a good thing! I mean shoot no one goes undefeated :smug:

But seriously proof would be much appreciated since Im not a fan of it as much as any other AA would be.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291963134' post='2535505']
I crushed your stupid post in excess detail. I even provided links when possible.
None of my post was BS, it was all pretty well backed up. [b]All you have are pure insults.[/b]
[b]
BG, you're the worst. Poster. EVA.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote]Burning Glory is proven a blithering ignorant silly stooge.[/quote]

[quote]In some ways, that's quite a compliment - albeit a compliment from LOSERS.[/quote]

[quote]Only an idiot still argues differently. You're just so useless.[/quote]

[quote]I guess this is what you losers do though, this is the rep you're getting.[/quote]

You were saying?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291967721' post='2535539']
You were saying?[/quote]
Fff, taking things out of context since forever. Poor show, son.
You finish #2 on the worst poster list :P

How are your own wars coming along? ohwai

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1291974434' post='2535565']
O yea and clash TF and Fark pretty much arent fighting anymore. they have had like three people declare in the last three days. Each
[/quote]
Well, one of TF declared on me yesterday :P
They have three 3000ns nations right now.

What, do they think their pixels carry over to next round?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291968419' post='2535543']
Fff, taking things out of context since forever. Poor show, son.
You finish #2 on the worst poster list :P

How are your own wars coming along? ohwai
[/quote]

Taking things out of context? So your saying if I added the rest of the text to those quotes they won't be insults anymore? Interesting thought but I'm not sure that is very accurate.

[quote]too long; don't read: [b]Burning Glory is proven a blithering ignorant silly stooge.[/b]
Just skip it, really.[/quote]

[quote]Oh nah DR just had another of their nations go rogue on us, like they have several times already this round. Interfering with other people's alliance wars has become one of their specialties, eh Confusion? I guess TPC/TF/Fark/Abyss/Heroes/RE/various rogues, and everyone else who's been sticking their noses into our wars all round long need all the help they can get.

[b]In some ways, that's quite a compliment - albeit a compliment from LOSERS.[/b]
It's great to be a Warrior![/quote]

[quote]Based on every single little thing - this used to be a fair war. I've gone far beyond what I've needed to do to prove it, stats, fact, tier comparisons, we can argue activity and NS and use examples from other recent wars, whatever else is needed. It was a more than fair war. [b]Only an idiot still argues differently. You're just so useless.[/b] If you spent half the time you use to blather on stupidly to actually play the game - no, I guess you'd still be an idiot tho. [/quote]

[quote]Ah but we are, that's kind of the point. We were fighting a nice even match-up and had filled our war slots. It was looking to be pretty good and fair war. Then some bunch of cowards came along to do their best to make it a curbstomp. [b]I guess this is what you losers do though, this is the rep you're getting.[/b] Cowardly punks who can't fight even-up.

Your actions make you a punk, Hisk.
Any confusion there? [/quote]

And my wars have gone great. Not sure what that has to do with this though. You keep asking me that it seems.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292015755' post='2535839']
BTW It appears that TF has joined the invisible committee :P
[/quote]When you act like a ass peopel will try to kill you. That goes for BG to. Insults on owf should be just trash talk not ment to be hurtfull. I think you both forgot that this is a game we play to have fun. DONT MAKE ME NUKE YOU BOTH! God forbid i dow down.lol

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1291963402' post='2535509']
Second for the war, I personally had no planning involved in it. I'm just fighting in it. Would I have liked to duel TPC? of course. Did your 1k NS advantage scare me? a tad bit. Did I care? No. Did I wanna blow some pixels with some old battle buddies? Hell yes. But when I've tried to plan the wars I do try to declare up. I mean its hard to convince that your declaring up and not fighting an elite alliance but we've never been in range to fight a 1v1 against you, LE, PS or OP really. We went from really small to really big in one round. SO we try to make it a up declare in the amount of nations, NS, maybe top heavy nations, maybe bottom heavy nations really depends on what were feeling...

I really don't know about the losing part seems like a pretty even fight as of now but hey, no one can lose were fightin aren't we! This is the best war we've had since, our last global war what was it a while ago for sure.

Third, I like TPC a lot. King is a good guy and we talk some and I have fond memories of my time there. I still have that kill at will attitude :awesome: I don't know where this tW - TPC feud came from.... I mean shoot its just a war. I don't know if this is a grudge war for others in my AA but it sure isn't for me. I think we still have that FTW policy going on. Your welcome to take us up on it :)

Fourth, We haven't lost yet. This war might be that one. Which I think is a good thing! I mean shoot no one goes undefeated :smug:
[/quote]

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1292038071' post='2536083']
Are Ppl Still posting here?
[/quote]

Well I'm not sure if I will get the last word but there are a couple of things that I think I should say.

Everyone knows by now that this is my first round leading. Not everyone knows however that I came in just as TPF was undergoing its major transition. KO was a mentor of mine (I had a number of them) when I came in and we are still good friends.

Honestly, only now do I fully comprehend how much of an impact that transition had on TPC. Longtime and experienced members were lost, many members of government moved on leaving a vacuum in terms of administration and policy, and as a result the TPC "brand" began to lose its luster over time.

On the other hand, that transition gave others a chance to take what they learned in TPC and branch out while maintaining their friendships. It also gave me the opportunity to prove myself and move up.

I have been in gov for a while but now I am at the top. Before, I worked on domestic policy to strengthen us internally. Now, as a King Cobra it is important to take more of a focus on "foreign" policy.

[b]TPC is going to turn a new page with new blood in a leadership position. What is in the past is in the past.[/b]

Surely the rancor that has flared up on this topic does not truly represent the feelings of tW and TPC regarding each other.

This is war. Its what TE is all about. One of the reasons I like the FTW policy is because everyone understands that war is what brings us together, not tear us apart. The politics will always be there as well as the trash talk, but war is where you prove yourself and build bonds that survive beyond the life of a given round.

The terrific battle that we are fighting should not be diminished because of all the chaos. Both sides have had random actors interfere to an extent. I regret that it has to be that way but it happens at the end of rounds. In the end we both win because as members we fought the good fight as hard as we could for our alliance. Both sides have done that.

[i]The previous round was a rough one for TPC.[/i] Our members have responded and their resiliency during this war has made me unbelievably proud. They make TPC an elite alliance.

I am sure tW is just as proud of what its members have done. I want to extend a congratulations to tW for what has (as KO noted) been a successful round for them. I also want to say that the fight we are engaged in has been hard--the way it should always be.

The highest compliment I think anyone can give an alliance is saying that their members are fighting hard and giving all they have from top to bottom.

tW is doing that.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1292050472' post='2536180'][quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292015755' post='2535839']BTW It appears that TF has joined the [b]invisible committee[/b] :P[/quote]
When you act like a ass peopel will try to kill you. That goes for BG to. Insults on owf should be just trash talk not ment to be hurtfull. I think you both forgot that this is a game we play to have fun. DONT MAKE ME NUKE YOU BOTH! God forbid i dow down.lol[/quote]
Ah doggie I remember a time when you had your thumb on the pulse of TE. Nothing got by you, intel cuddled up against you like a baby kangaroo in his mama's pouch. Those days appear to be gone by. Next round we hunt down and kill every member of the invisible committee on general principle alone. Next round, tW is going to have a perma-raid list, and they will fill it with their tech, land and cash. Be nice and I'll even let you help :P

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1292031673' post='2535998']And my wars have gone great. Not sure what that has to do with this though. You keep asking me that it seems.[/quote][quote][url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite"]Hypocrite[/url]
noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. [/quote]
You have no wars, and apparently you stink at it, from what those who've fought you say. Here we are at the end of the round and you sit around with a shiny clean nation that has no casualties. For all your preaching about how everyone else should do things - you do nothing yourself. Everyone else has to do things - you do not. You never have, and it appears you never will. Yeah, you can talk all kinds of smack. You lack the sack to walk any of it.

This was a fabulous post, and King James XVIII has done TPC proud.
I don't want to quote all of it, just a few selected points - but the whole post is well worth reading.

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1292054295' post='2536212']1. Surely the rancor that has flared up on this topic does not truly represent the feelings of tW and TPC regarding each other.

2. This is war. Its what TE is all about. One of the reasons I like the FTW policy is because everyone understands that war is what brings us together, not tear us apart. The politics will always be there as well as the trash talk, but war is where you prove yourself and build bonds that survive beyond the life of a given round.
[...]
3. I am sure tW is just as proud of what its members have done. I want to extend a congratulations to tW for what has (as KO noted) been a successful round for them. I also want to say that the fight we are engaged in has been hard--the way it should always be.

4. The highest compliment I think anyone can give an alliance is saying that their members are fighting hard and giving all they have from top to bottom.

tW is doing that.[/quote]
1. Nah of course not. Smack talk this time of round is all part of the fun :)

2. This was a "homecoming" for many of us, myself included. In some ways? Closure.
tW's "Friends Through War" policy is alive and well and blowin' stuff up!

3. We are indeed! Y'all have every reason to be as well. Your members have fought exceedingly well. We were hoping for an epic duel to shake the foundation of TE itself, and we've certainly not been disappointed there. Do we wish everyone else could have had the imagination to find their own stupid wars instead of band-wagon on ours? Sure, but it's the end of round, and everyone's gotta war somebody. You can't take those pixels with you, so do admin a favor, blow them up, and save him some work. This was a war on infra itself - and we are ALL winning.

4. We are indeed! Here's the best example: Our top nation (Triggerfinger of The Woodshed) was almost 10,000ns when the war started, now he's below 500ns. Yet look at the damage he did! He knocked 5000ns off Gundyville all by himself. Lutmil lost about 6000ns, again all damage done by Triggs. Dogbite lost nearly 4000ns, mostly done by Triggs. Triggs also fought bibliotech and now he's got some nation right around his size (well it is NOW) to fight. Overall? He killed a LOT more ns than he lost, close to twice as much. It's that way for an awful lot of tW.

This is all we EVER want, a chance to fight the good fight, to go beyond whatever we're done before. War and fun are the same things, and King James feels the exact same way as we do. If the goal was fun and dead infra, then TPC wins, tW wins, we ALL win. This has been a great round, and here's to hoping the next one is even better!

o/ TPC
o/ tW
FTW, all of us.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292081684' post='2536392']
You have no wars, and apparently you stink at it, from what those who've fought you say. Here we are at the end of the round and you sit around with a shiny clean nation that has no casualties. For all your preaching about how everyone else should do things - you do nothing yourself. Everyone else has to do things - you do not. You never have, and it appears you never will. Yeah, you can talk all kinds of smack. You lack the sack to walk any of it.
[/quote]

You should pay attention to past tense.

[quote]
And my wars have [b]gone[/b] great. Not sure what that has to do with this though. You keep asking me that it seems.[/quote]

Little details are good to pay attention to. As for my current wars, they are still in the planning stages and I have no need to release my plans to you. Thanks for caring so much about my wars though, even though you really don't and just want to try to one up me. Casualties do not carry past re rolls. You are being pretty naive here. You should also pay attention to the day the nation was created. It seems you are the one taking things out of context.

Also, I doubt you have talked to anyone reliable. They are probably similar to you and will spit out anything just to seem funny or superior. In effect, gossip.

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292081684' post='2536392']
Next round we hunt down and kill every member of the invisible committee on general principle alone. Next round, tW is going to have a perma-raid list, and they will fill it with their tech, land and cash. Be nice and I'll even let you help :P
[/quote]

anyone else notice that invisible committee isnt so invisible?

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1292111348' post='2536843']
My slots are filled with hippies! I can't take much more peace unless it's a piece of infra!
[/quote]
Inorite. I had to actually look hard for people with nuclear weaponry to make it interesting for my second round of combat, I figure hippies wouldn't have those.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1292134652' post='2537138']
anyone else notice that invisible committee isnt so invisible?
[/quote]

Thats because the committee is fail, and tW is win. So to speak.

Posted Today, 06:40 AM
Ruler Avakael, salutations. Have you ever,sir, seen a fail so big that even you needed to comment about it just to convince your own self that is not a real danger? Thanks.
[b]
[/b]
Posted Today, 12:17 AM
Yes, indeed, ruler RoiLoup. Greetings! Thanks to Ruler Clash on declaring against the Invisible Committee(IC) with all that anticipation... Since seems to be apparent(more than that) Ruler Clash and a number of tW's followers does not understand,or LIKE the work of the IC against what is call "Abusive Raiding" the way TPC and others already understood it, there is no surprises here with Clash's words... As i see it,for these gents there is no rules on raiding worth the effort to follow them... so, tW will continue to allow the misbehavior of a few warriors "hooked" on bad, undisciplined raiding and even protecting them... same old error, once again. Well, just remember, the IC will continue it's race against the abuse, and your Alliance is invited to re- think it's position on eliminating the brave membership of the "IC".

Edited by HDSupreme