Every Empire needs an Abyss

ADude

[b]Every Empire needs an Abyss Accords[/b]

[b]Section 1: Sovereignty[/b]

Both Roman Empire and The Abyss will remain sovereign entities, anything that is seen as a breach of this will be cause for immediate cancellation.

[b]Section 2: Optional Defense[/b]

If either Roman Empire or The Abyss are attacked either signatory has the option to defend the other but it is not required.

[b]Section 3: Cancellation[/b]

If either signatory feel the need to cancel this agreement a notice period of 24 hours before a cancellation is mandatory before it can go public.

Sigs:

For Roman Empire

Emperor: ADude

For The Abyss

Nascar8FanGA
Emperor of The Abyss
Master of Left Turns
President of "I :wub: HisK Club"

Rodrod
Regent of The Abyss

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1290658901' post='2522758']
Thank you very much, since I know you care very deeply for us <3
[/quote]
I do...

Nascar :wub:

I don't agree with having another treaty...but... :smug:

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1290660481' post='2522788']
I do...

Nascar :wub:

I don't agree with having another treaty...but... :smug:

Confusion.
[/quote]
Confusion sucks. He is a horrible person. This treaty needs to be renamed to "Roll Confusion" That is all.

I think that this is a bad move. There may be Hell to pay. Everybody knows that War hath no Fury like Hell's scorn!

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1290742775' post='2523502']
I think that this is a bad move. There may be Hell to pay. Everybody knows that War hath no Fury like Hell's scorn!
[/quote]

unhealthy obsession is unhealthy

Personally, I thought you should have just trimmed all the dead weight (you've been trimming some of it) and gone with guys that can fight. (Same, actually, for the Abyss) Instead, you two decided to pair up, so between you two, you guys have enough good members for a decent AA but still a ton of dead weight. ;)

[quote name='igotsacane' timestamp='1290753625' post='2523660']
OK. Don't see the point of these here, especially "attack them and we may or may no t attack you".
[/quote]

its a show of support and friendship, is that to hard to grasp?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1290753910' post='2523666']
its a show of support and friendship, is that to hard to grasp?
[/quote]
No it's not. Friends talk in the privacy of the "homes". Allies make treaties, whether they be loosely written or not. You may be friends, but you are also now entreatied to each other. BTW, how was Turkey day by you?

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1290792816' post='2523865']
No it's not. Friends talk in the privacy of the "homes". Allies make treaties, whether they be loosely written or not. You may be friends, but you are also now entreatied to each other. BTW, how was Turkey day by you?
[/quote]

Friends talk in the privacy of their "homes" until they sign a treaty, just because we are now allies doesn't mean that this isn't a show of support and friendship, often times in CN (mostly TE) friends are allies. so what is the issue?

also its Thanksgiving not "turkey day" get it right.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1290801069' post='2523967']
Friends talk in the privacy of their "homes" until they sign a treaty, just because we are now allies doesn't mean that this isn't a show of support and friendship, often times in CN (mostly TE) friends are allies. so what is the issue?

also its Thanksgiving not "turkey day" get it right.
[/quote]
Obviously you had a crappy Turkey day. I honor no holiday name that came about by the exploitation of my ancestors. You can call it whatever you want.

Yea, we know are friends and our friends know us. Steve wont be like bob. We signed A treaty. Its not like we signed ten....it was one get over it. Stop complaining, treaties are part of the game. O yea and judge.... its thanksgiving ;)

o/ RE
o/ Abyss
o/ Thanksgiving

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1290831054' post='2524362']
Yea, we know are friends and our friends know us. Steve wont be like bob. We signed A treaty. Its not like we signed ten....it was one get over it. Stop complaining, treaties are part of the game. O yea and judge.... its thanksgiving ;)

o/ RE
o/ Abyss
o/ Thanksgiving
[/quote]
I will get over. I will stand on it, stomp on it, and maybe a few unsavory things. I can't help it that 2 beat down & butthurt alliances weren't smart enough to lose the weaklings and form a new alliance that could actually do something. Don't get me wrong, it is not the inactives that you have, it is the leadership that cannot motivate those warriors to be active and fight. I mean we beat the Abyss so bad that Adude resigned his position and attacked us to try and help his friends. This was just a matter of time after that. He wants to roll in to save a 40 nation alliance from being beaten down by a 23 nation alliance. Don't get me wrong, RodRod understands that we hold no grudges, but he also is not running things yet. Maybe once this fiasco is done somebody will be smart enough to let him run things, if not for a short while. I will state right now, "If something is wrong don't join another wrong and make a threesome of incompetence," nothing personal.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1290851063' post='2524522']
I will get over. I will stand on it, stomp on it, and maybe a few unsavory things. I can't help it that 2 beat down & butthurt alliances weren't smart enough to lose the weaklings and form a new alliance that could actually do something. Don't get me wrong, it is not the inactives that you have, it is the leadership that cannot motivate those warriors to be active and fight. I mean we beat the Abyss so bad that Adude resigned his position and attacked us to try and help his friends. This was just a matter of time after that. He wants to roll in to save a 40 nation alliance from being beaten down by a 23 nation alliance. Don't get me wrong, RodRod understands that we hold no grudges, but he also is not running things yet. Maybe once this fiasco is done somebody will be smart enough to let him run things, if not for a short while. I will state right now, "If something is wrong don't join another wrong and make a threesome of incompetence," nothing personal.
[/quote]

are you really that numb?

1: I am not butt hurt, RE isn't butt hurt nor beat down. i can't say on The Abyss because in all honestly i don't know.

2: "alliances weren't smart enough to lose the weaklings" did you notice that we went from 140 members last round to 80 this round?

3: I will [b]never[/b] merge RE and talk of one AA is just pure stupidity on your part.

4: I don't give a damn about what you think of my leadership, all that matters is what Rome thinks about it and that is all care about.

5: I never resigned from RE because of the rogue action, as i have told everyone that asked i took an LoA.

6: "Adude resigned his position and attacked us to try and help his friends." No, I attacked you because i was called out by one of your members, i warned him not to continue and he ignored me.

not that this will help at all because your are skull is probably just to thick for it to go through but i thought i might give it a try anyways ;)

have a nice day.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1290898393' post='2524848']
are you really that numb?

6: "Adude resigned his position and attacked us to try and help his friends." No, I attacked you because i was called out by one of your members, i warned him not to continue and he ignored me.

[/quote]
You are correct. you were goaded, but I will have to check, I swear you said you resigned.

Whats this? A treaty? I have been away too long :P

Well abyss seem like good people and this should be fun ;)

o/ the two of us

In my opinion ODPs are kind of useless. As far as I am concerned all alliances have defacto ODPs with all other alliances. Its a good show of friendship though I suppose.