GCU merges in LSF

Trikoupis

[center][img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9665/largeskullstar75.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Following the recent events, [color="#FF0000"]GCU will be merging in LSF[/color]. The GCU AA shall be protected for 7 days. [color="#FF0000"]Any ongoing wars can go on until expiration[/color] .[/b][/center]

[center]Signed,

The Delegates Council of the LSF

[img]http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/1774/lsfseal50.gif[/img][/center]

[center]ps. Personally, I'd like to thank Biazt for his cooperation on the issue. As well as all our friends, and especially Int, for being awesome as always ;) .[/center]

Edited by Trikoupis

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1290155126' post='2517237']
No, I simply can't see the rogues anywhere.
[/quote]

Curious to know if anything on the section "ending a raid" found @ [url="http://cngoons.com/Board/index.php?topic=4609.0"]GOONS[/url] was done?

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash

[quote name='ChimpMasterFlash' timestamp='1290156016' post='2517241']
Curious to know if anything on the section "ending a raid" found @ [url="http://cngoons.com/Board/index.php?topic=4609.0"]GOONS[/url] was done?
[/quote]

Please notice the "I'd like to thank GOONS for their cooperation on the issue" line.

[quote name='ChimpMasterFlash' timestamp='1290156849' post='2517252']
Line noticed. Further noticed no specific GOONS government member name.
[/quote]

If we wanted to discuss this in public, we wouldn't have discussed it in private. So I preferred to keep this short and out of sight. But I can always share logs with you in private :) .

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1290156876' post='2517253']
That's not how you do it :(
[/quote]

This.

You don't thank us to make us look stupid in public if we disagree with you.

It just makes you look arrogant that you think you'll get your way :v:

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1290157561' post='2517257']
If we wanted to discuss this in public, we wouldn't have discussed it in private. So I preferred to keep this short and out of sight. But I can always share logs with you in private :) .
[/quote]

Rather have names in lieu of "GOONS" as to be clear.

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1290156876' post='2517253']
That's not how you do it :(
[/quote]

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1290157831' post='2517260']
*sigh*

Request lock. If anyone still has issues, they can find us on IRC. As I said, we never wanted this public.
[/quote]
I assume you didn't want this in public because you are ashamed of taking on the GCU into your fold?

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1290158553' post='2517263']
I assume you didn't want this in public because you are ashamed of taking on the GCU into your fold?
[/quote]

There's a PR war on Digiterra and LSF does not want to be part of it. We have friends on all sides. We want to keep it this way.

So, yeah, request lock.

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1290159461' post='2517264']
There's a PR war on Digiterra and LSF does not want to be part of it. We have friends on all sides. We want to keep it this way.

So, yeah, request lock.
[/quote]
Everyone friends are involved, your not special. this matter has nothing to do with them and your requesting a lock on a matter that should be open for discussion to the world populace. You are killing free speech on Bob. :((

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1290160159' post='2517269']
Everyone friends are involved, your not special. this matter has nothing to do with them and your requesting a lock on a matter that should be open for discussion to the world populace. You are killing free speech on Bob. :((
[/quote]

I admit that this is a nice line when you address it to a lib.soc. alliance.

However, there is a right to silence too, and it's the other half of free speech ;) .

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1290160739' post='2517272']
I admit that this is a nice line when you address it to a lib.soc. alliance.

However, there is a right to silence too, and it's the other half of free speech ;) .
[/quote]

We haven't even heard anything from the GCU. Lets get all sides of the story in here before we try and silence the matter. I mean what kind of world do we live in if we don't treat everyone fairly.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1290161172' post='2517278']
I am also interested in this matter. Did you speak to GOONS govt. about this? If so, who?
[/quote]
They spoke to Bizat behind the protections of closed doors. In fear that their collection of this band of misfits would be ridiculed by the populace of bob.