Do Something? Done.

President Gunn

Well the count has gone up folks. the 1st AA to half anarchy is....The Abyss!!!

Anarchy count
the Abyss(mal) - 21 of 40

The Hell Patrol - 9 of 23 (as pointed out by our adversaries)

Edited by JudgeX

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1288851882' post='2501685']

Anarchy count

The Hell Patrol - 7 of 23
[/quote]
Anarchy me.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1288844961' post='2501586']
go ahead and keep thinking that ;)
[/quote]

Thanks for helping out the abyss. War has been declared on you by ADude for the following reason: "The hero of The Abyss". Like they didn't have enough nations.

Edited by mirkusmc

[quote name='mirkusmc' timestamp='1288858478' post='2501722']
Thanks for helping out the abyss. War has been declared on you by ADude for the following reason: "The hero of The Abyss". Like they didn't have enough nations.
[/quote]
Well apparently (at least, according to the numbers in Judge X's post) they didn't. :lol1:

Well now that they've stopped jumping lets look at the NS count Rodrod has been touting.

Hell Patrol strength change yesterday to today -150ns.

Abyss strength change yesterday to today -3564ns

Amazing how that falls when you don't have nations with no wars packing on 1000+ ns anymore.

By this time tomorrow all your jump ns will have been blown away.

The abyss had a war ravaged member delete today. I am truly sorry for your loss. :lol1:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001189

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1288896633' post='2502033']
Well now that they've stopped jumping lets look at the NS count Rodrod has been touting.

Hell Patrol strength change yesterday to today -150ns.

Abyss strength change yesterday to today -3564ns

Amazing how that falls when you don't have nations with no wars packing on 1000+ ns anymore.

By this time tomorrow all your jump ns will have been blown away.
[/quote]
Get bigger warchests. My two opponents make me cry.

I only took $50 off one of their corpses today.

$50!

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1288930880' post='2502647']

$50!
[/quote]

We just finished a week of war, and this is the 2nd week of TE, kinda hard to have a war chest at this point but we are doing quite well overall thank you.

Just need three T's taxes, troops, tanks....Boom. Down goes Abyss.

$50!
[/quote]
Kinda hard to get a WC when you leave one war only to be attacked again before you can collect. ^_^

$50!
[/quote]

[i]Message: You have been attacked by Roadie. You lost 195 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 180 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 3.331 miles of your land, stole 2.011 technology, and destroyed 11.795 infrastructure. Their forces looted [b]$0.09[/b] from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Message: You have been attacked by Roadie. You lost 287 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 771 soldiers and 2 tanks. Their forces razed 3.470 miles of your land, stole 2.010 technology, and destroyed 12.287 infrastructure. Their forces looted [b]$0.02[/b] from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/i]

We just came out of a war and didn't get a chance to collect, what's the Abyss excuse for this warchest?

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1288931986' post='2502666']
[i]Message: You have been attacked by Roadie. You lost 195 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 180 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 3.331 miles of your land, stole 2.011 technology, and destroyed 11.795 infrastructure. Their forces looted [b]$0.09[/b] from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Message: You have been attacked by Roadie. You lost 287 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 771 soldiers and 2 tanks. Their forces razed 3.470 miles of your land, stole 2.010 technology, and destroyed 12.287 infrastructure. Their forces looted [b]$0.02[/b] from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/i]

We just came out of a war and didn't get a chance to collect, what's the Abyss excuse for this warchest?
[/quote]
Warchests are for losers.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1289016216' post='2503474']
If that was the case... you guys would have warchests. :awesome:
[/quote]
*checks* Anarchy, nope. Drop in NS, slight, dead opponents, check. I'm pretty sure I fit under the "winners" category. Unless someone would like to test that theory out?

They are so scared that they are war slot filling! I can't believe it! What cowards. Like I told Nascar, I'll accept his surrender. There is alot of round left.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=utown"]Cowards-Utown-Skimmer[/url]

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1289024883' post='2503743']
They are so scared that they are war slot filling! I can't believe it! What cowards. Like I told Nascar, I'll accept his surrender. There is alot of round left.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=utown"]Cowards-Utown-Skimmer[/url]
[/quote]
Pathetic.

I like how rodrod is reduced to defending the play of his one nation, as opposed to defending the integrity and overall play of his alliance. No one cares if there's a few nations not in anarchy...we're looking at the big picture.

And the big picture is, next time the Abyss will have to consider taking on an alliance with less than HALF of their overall score. Even then, their odds of success might be dicey at best.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1289059963' post='2503979']
Go for it, poor judge will miss his chance for a POW. That's what you get for calling in help Judge.
[/quote]
No one asked me to hit you it just felt right.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1288851882' post='2501685']

Anarchy count

The Hell Patrol - 9 of 23 (as pointed out by our adversaries)
[/quote]

I think the count has gone up

Hell Patrol in Anarchy - 7
Abyss in anarchy - 24

Strength decline from peak strength:
Abyss 57,104 (11/3) down to 43515 (11/8)( a loss of 13,589)

Hell Patrol 41,286 (11/1) down to 30,375 (11/8) ( a loss of 10,911).

I know my problem is all three of my targets have given up. But they're hogging up my war slots so I can't attack anyone else.

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1289231339' post='2506105']
Hell Patrol in Anarchy - 7
Abyss in anarchy - 24

Strength decline from peak strength:
Abyss 57,104 (11/3) down to 43515 (11/8)( a loss of 13,589)

Hell Patrol 41,286 (11/1) down to 30,375 (11/8) ( a loss of 10,911).

I know my problem is all three of my targets have given up. But they're hogging up my war slots so I can't attack anyone else.
[/quote]

Same here, 3 inactive turtles now who are approaching zi. And they also added at least 5000ns by people making jumps from their lower ranks, so in reality they've probably lost close to 20,000ns so far.