Do Something? Done.

President Gunn

[center][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/0bdaedc8.png[/IMG]

[b][size="7"]Declaration from The Abyss[/b][/size]

[center]They say Hell is hot. But they are wrong. Hell is a world of eternal darkness. A realm of cold. A realm of pressures that can grind your bones to powder, and crush your bery sould. Hell is...
[b]THE ABYSS
[/b]

[i]Signed for The Abyss,[/i]
[size="7"][b][font="Freestyle Script"]Nascar8FanGA[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Vivaldi"]Z3000[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Kunstler Script"]Metalwings2007[/font][/b][/size][/center][/center]

Edited by President Gunn

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have gone after someone with more nations.
Could have gone after someone that hasn't fought yet.
Could have gone after an AA that would give you seven days of war.
Could have gone after....

Ahh nevermind. Pretty weak war declaration.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1288673930' post='2499660']
[color="#FF0000"]Could have gone after an AA that would give you seven days of war.[/color]

[/quote]
Pretty sure that's what they will get from us.

[/quote]
They are about our NS, and if you look at our members we have a lot of >1k NS members. If they are complaining about 10 nations at 800 NS who will do massive amounts of damage, then I think there is a problem here that doesn't involve us picking on someone smaller than us...

[quote name='Admir' timestamp='1288674454' post='2499668']
Sure is.
[/quote]

it's a bit of an unfair fight. :(
but I know Hell Patrol will put up a great fight! B-)

41 nations vs 23 nations is more than a difference of 10. There's a reason their alliance score is 60% higher than HP's.

Whatever, cowardly move at a cowardly time, guess we'll just have to give them Hell.

[quote name='LeDee' timestamp='1288675688' post='2499685']
41 nations vs 23 nations is more than a difference of 10. There's a reason their alliance score is 60% higher than HP's.

Whatever, cowardly move at a cowardly time, guess we'll just have to give them Hell.
[/quote]

Ever heard of ghosts?
Yeah we have them

[quote name='LeDee' timestamp='1288675688' post='2499685']

[/quote]
Our bottom 13 nations are below 1k NS. You have 2. That means we have 13 nations that are essintally not going to do us much help in this war, and 28 who will be the fighting force. 28 vs 22 isn't horribly low odds last time I checked. If you're going to bawww then please feel free to surrender and save your pixles.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288676342' post='2499694']
Our bottom 13 nations are below 1k NS. You have 2. That means we have 13 nations that are essintally not going to do us much help in this war, and 28 who will be the fighting force. 28 vs 22 isn't horribly low odds last time I checked. If you're going to bawww then please feel free to surrender and save your pixles.
[/quote]
Not bawwwing...just noting that the Abyss is doing what SF did last round, and trying to spin it like "we're totally challenging ourselves here."

LOL

And please explain this "surrender"...I've not heard of it...

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288676342' post='2499694']
[/quote]

You realize this is only an accurate counter argument if every nation you currently have under 1k ns will remain there for the duration of the war and not jump up to hit anyone.

Then, and only then, will you be able to use this line of reasoning to offset claims about this being a down-declare.

and like the abyss they left us with offensive slots filled. But hey, I'm not the one crying in my own DoW about my bottom 13 nations. Some of which a prolly lurking to jump. But hey War is HELL! Not Abyss...

[/quote]

I must agree with this fine gentleman. Looks like someone is holding a grudge and thinking a war will fix that.

With that said Hell Patrol have fun and give them hell, literally.

Also :lol1: at the ghost argument. Welcome to TE.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1288677347' post='2499705']
and like the abyss they left us with offensive slots filled. [b]But hey, I'm not the one crying in my own DoW about my bottom 13 nations.[/b] Some of which a prolly lurking to jump. But hey War is HELL! Not Abyss...
[/quote]I know, right? If they have to produce pie charts and venn diagrams to explain themselves, then they are doomed to fail...their lack of faith in their own alliance members is very telling, indeed.

[quote name='Admir' timestamp='1288679327' post='2499723']
I don't think you guys can handle us all by yourselves, you should call in Tetridian Federation.
[/quote]
You guys cried about a 20 nation difference when 13 are likely not doing anything, why would we invite another 40 so that way you could cry even more? Nah, I think we got this.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1288677347' post='2499705']
and like the abyss they left us with offensive slots filled. But hey, I'm not the one crying in my own DoW about my bottom 13 nations. Some of which a prolly lurking to jump. But hey War is HELL! Not Abyss...
[/quote]
I'm not crying, hell I could care less if those 13 nations don't do anything. More people for me. I'm just pointing out that the war isn't as lopsided as you think.