Kodiak Imposters

rodrod

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1286236692' post='2474816']
OP hereby claims leadership of Kodiak and as such any aggression towards them, doh I mean us, will be responded to with nukes :)
[/quote]

And RE claims leadership of the current Kodiak government in exile, and we shall discreetly support its eventual liberation of Kodiak proper. Until such time, we will be providing them with the funds necessary to finance their news papers and circulars against the Kodiak "imposters", and for the translation of said works into the local Swedish, so their readers can understand them and be aghast at the horror (protrayed accurately and without any bias whatsoever I assure you ;) ) that has befallen the Kodiack people under its current Stalinist regime.

Now that all major powers have drawn their lines in the sandbox, let the scuffle begin!

In all honesty, rodrod you don't have much of a case here that I can tell. JudgeX already posted, what, 2 or 3 DoWs? And has been the de-facto leader figure present on the owf since the start of the round. Plenty of time for you to challenge him before now :P

Edited by Mikeyrox

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1286242481' post='2474924']
And RE claims leadership of the current Kodiak government in exile, and we shall discreetly support its eventual liberation of Kodiak proper. Until such time, we will be providing them with the funds necessary to finance their news papers and circulars against the Kodiak "imposters", and for the translation of said works into the local Swedish, so their readers can understand them and be aghast at the horror (protrayed accurately and without any bias whatsoever I assure you ;) ) that has befallen the Kodiack people under its current Stalinist regime.

Now that all major powers have drawn their lines in the sandbox, let the scuffle begin!

In all honesty, rodrod you don't have much of a case here that I can tell. JudgeX already posted, what, 2 or 3 DoWs? And has been the de-facto leader figure present on the owf since the start of the round. Plenty of time for you to challenge him before now :P
[/quote]
We will be dividing the Kodiak Corps into East and West Kodiak land. RE and their communist regime have ownership over west Kodiak land, and OB has east. The dispute is settled.

[quote name='eyerack' timestamp='1286242666' post='2474929']
We will be dividing the Kodiak Corps into East and West Kodiak land. RE and their communist regime have ownership over west Kodiak land, and OB has east. The dispute is settled.
[/quote]

Excellent! Now to blockade the capital...

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286241471' post='2474907']
I am the one busting rogues here son. Go back and read the OP Plz.
[/quote]

Sorry son, but the OP has absolutely nothing to do with the statement you made that I responded to so I have no reason to go back and read it. Perhaps you should go back to the post you made that I quoted and actually address my points in it that called you out on your BS.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1286242481' post='2474924']

[/quote]

You do realize the rodrod and his merry group of men have not at any time been members of Kodiak and this is simply an attempt to try to draw attention to themselves while they get rolled.

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1286243611' post='2474979']
Sorry son, but the OP has absolutely nothing to do with the statement you made that I responded to so I have no reason to go back and read it. Perhaps you should go back to the post you made that I quoted and actually address my points in it that called you out on your BS.

You do realize the rodrod and his merry group of men have not at any time been members of Kodiak and this is simply an attempt to try to draw attention to themselves while they get rolled.
[/quote]

This blatant lie is completely false. I am the leader of Kodiak Corps, and my government is the only government. Judge and his imposters have decided to highjack our AA, we will not put up with it!

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1286243611' post='2474979']

[/quote]

I dont really know anything about him. I was just pointing out that if he were truly the leader since the start of the round, he should have called Judge X out before now (since Judges posts on behalf of Kodiak should have made his leadership, sanctioned or usurped, pretty obvious). Since he hasnt done so before now, seemingly at random, it makes his case look pretty darn weak, even to those of us who don't know anything about the situation, except that we like making passing references to Cold War era Germany in this thread :P

In September 2006, it was reported in Nature that Shahar Arzy and colleagues of the University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland, had unexpectedly reproduced an effect strongly reminiscent of the doppelgänger phenomenon via the electromagnetic stimulation of a patient's brain. They applied focal electrical stimulation to a patient's left temporoparietal junction while she lay flat on a bed. The patient immediately felt the presence of another person in her "extrapersonal space." Other than epilepsy, for which the patient was being treated, she was psychologically fit.

The other person was described as young, of indeterminate sex, silent, motionless, and with a body posture identical to her own. The other person was located exactly behind her, almost touching and therefore within the bed on which the patient was lying.

A second electrical stimulation was applied with slightly more intensity, while the patient was sitting up with her arms folded. This time the patient felt the presence of a "man" who had his arms wrapped around her. She described the sensation as highly unpleasant and electrical stimulation was stopped.

Finally, when the patient was seated, electrical stimulation was applied while the patient was asked to perform a language test with a set of flash cards. On this occasion the patient reported the presence of a sitting person, displaced behind her and to the right. She said the presence was attempting to interfere with the test: "He wants to take the card; he doesn’t want me to read." Again, the effect was disturbing and electrical stimulation was ceased.

Similar effects were found for different positions and postures when electrical stimulation exceeded 10 mA, at the left temporoparietal junction.

Arzy and his colleagues suggest that the left temporoparietal junction of the brain evokes the sensation of self image—body location, position, posture etc. When the left temporoparietal junction is disturbed, the sensation of self-attribution is broken and may be replaced by the sensation of a foreign presence or copy of oneself displaced nearby. This copy mirrors the real person's body posture, location and position. Arzy and his colleagues suggest that the phenomenon they created is seen in certain mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, particularly when accompanied by paranoia, delusions of persecution and of alien control. Nevertheless, the effects reported are highly reminiscent of the doppelgänger phenomenon. Accordingly, some reports of doppelgängers may well be due to failure of the left temporoparietal junction.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you see, it's all in the Kodiak Corps heads. There really isn't another one. Nice going playing along everyone, but I think it's time we tell them the truth that they are having a mental issue.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286244234' post='2475034']
This blatant lie is completely false. I am the leader of Kodiak Corps, and my government is the only government. Judge and his imposters have decided to highjack our AA, we will not put up with it!
[/quote]

You must have a hard time with the English language so let me take this real slow for you. You made the claim that Kodiak has repeatedly attacked alliances that were engaged in other wars. I, in turn, refuted this point. Since then your responses to that post have basically consisted of "but but but...hey look at me ...I posted a thread claiming I am the leader of Kodiak...that makes me an important person". Again, feel free to address any of the points I made in my original post, or just keep making a fool of yourself with these responses. Either one works for me.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1286244491' post='2475061']
I dont really know anything about him. I was just pointing out that if he were truly the leader since the start of the round, he should have called Judge X out before now (since Judges posts on behalf of Kodiak should have made his leadership, sanctioned or usurped, pretty obvious). Since he hasnt done so before now, seemingly at random, it makes his case look pretty darn weak, even to those of us who don't know anything about the situation, except that we like making passing references to Cold War era Germany in this thread :P
[/quote]

Actually since this has not been addressed in a complete fashion I will shed some light upon the entire situation for those who do not know the backstory here.

Basically this entire "war (and I use the term loosely) began when rodrod and a few of his friends decided to change their AA to Kodiak about 2 days ago. No one in Kodiak had ever heard of him prior to this and none of them were members. In fact, had they done even a minute bit of homework they would have realized that everyone flying the kodiak AA also hails from the same alliance on another nearby planet in this realm. Basically he had decided that he was bored with the current cycle and needed a way to draw attention to himself so he ghosted an AA and sent out messages to its members claiming he was the new ruler (presumably because he cannot actually get people to join an AA that he actually sets up) and certain other existing members of Kodiak were to be rolled. Naturally this had a snowballs chance in hell of actually working since every member of the Kodiak AA actually knows each other quite well from that other nearby planet and furthermore there is no true "gov structure" within Kodiak (we kind of fashion ourselves as more the anarchist type). Had he spent 5 minutes researching this he would have realized this was doomed to failure.

Once plan A went to hell, and he also came to realize that this did not get under the skin of any of the existing members (in fact many of us were more than happy to have fresh blood to take on since the SWAT war was peacing out) he figured his last recourse at attaining the attention he so desperately desired was to come to these forums and create a thread proclaiming himself leader of Kodiak. In the meantime he nearly managed to get certain friends of his rolled who were initially condoning his actions and blew this off with remarks like "You think I care if you hit them"

So basically what we have here is a severe case of attention whoring. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: Punctuation

Edited by The Crimson King

I'm still not sure why you keep bringing up the same points. Ok I was misinformed on the wars, gotcha. You guys's ego is still massive, and you're still sitting on my AA. I don't like ghosts who impersonate my government. That is generally frowned upon by me, and so I'm attacking you to get you guys off my AA. That is what this is about. Not sure what you're talking about with this attention whoring stuff. Usually when someone is an attention whore they don't go two years of existing without bringing attention to themselves. Just saying.

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='eyerack' timestamp='1286242666' post='2474929']
[/quote]

No, not exactly.

The Warriors take claim of all of Kodiak Land, and we've already stated that Judge X et. al. can lead it for us.

Such is that, unless you wanna fight us for it :P

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1286248334' post='2475323']
You must have a hard time with the English language so let me take this real slow for you. You made the claim that Kodiak has repeatedly attacked alliances that were engaged in other wars. I, in turn, refuted this point. Since then your responses to that post have basically consisted of "but but but...hey look at me ...I posted a thread claiming I am the leader of Kodiak...that makes me an important person". Again, feel free to address any of the points I made in my original post, or just keep making a fool of yourself with these responses. Either one works for me.
[/quote]

Fool of himself? Reading one post of yours and I can see that you continue in the footsteps of the hypocrisy of your good friends.

[quote]
Actually since this has not been addressed in a complete fashion I will shed some light upon the entire situation for those who do not know the backstory here.[/quote]

Oh lord.

[quote]
Basically this entire "war (and I use the term loosely) began when rodrod and a few of his friends decided to change their AA to Kodiak about 2 days ago. No one in Kodiak had ever heard of him prior to this and none of them were members. In fact, had they done even a minute bit of homework they would have realized that everyone flying the kodiak AA also hails from the same alliance on another nearby planet in this realm. Basically he had decided that he was bored with the current cycle and needed a way to draw attention to himself[/quote]
This is attention whoring how? Oh I get it. You got to put him under you. You can't rise above our leader in intelligence or common sense, so you make some far-fetched claim of attention whoring. Oh right. That's our drive.

[quote]
so he ghosted an AA[/quote]
We were here first.
[quote]
and sent out messages to its members claiming he was the new ruler (presumably because he cannot actually get people to join an AA that he actually sets up)[/quote]

Oh how pretentious. Do you really think your crappy half of the members are worth fighting over? A bunch of guys that can't handle a handful of rogues and a tiny alliance like SWAT at the same time? You must be glad that you're getting the help of an outside alliance now. But regardless, that's right; all you have is exactly this: presumptions. Rodrod never messaged your precious members. I did as a joke. Rodrod is an excellent recruiter. Somehow he can't get people to join his own AA, while getting something like eight to attack you. Explain that to me with more of your presumptions please.

[quote]
and certain other existing members of Kodiak were to be rolled. Naturally this had a snowballs chance in hell of actually working since every member of the Kodiak AA actually knows each other quite well from that other nearby planet and furthermore there is no true "gov structure" within Kodiak (we kind of fashion ourselves as more the anarchist type). Had he spent 5 minutes researching this he would have realized this was doomed to failure.[/quote]

Again, we don't care about your members. We don't care about your AA. Picking on you guys is just plain fun. We actually had some of your members willing to turncoat to our side after my quick propaganda message. I turned them down. We don't want them. Some on our side would complain about how seriously you and your leadership is taking this, but I on the other hand love it. If you're willing to keep on going with this dribble, I'll gladly provoke more of it for my own entertainment.

The only thing thicker than most of your egos, is the callus on your sense of humor.

[quote]
Once plan A went to hell, and he also came to realize that this did not get under the skin of any of the existing members (in fact many of us were more than happy to have fresh blood to take on since the SWAT war was peacing out)[/quote]
Hmm, maybe you should try picking on someone your own size. Oh wait, you can't even handle a bunch of rogues yourselves or a rolled SWAT at the same time.

[quote]
he figured his last recourse at attaining the attention he so desperately desired was to come to these forums and create a thread proclaiming himself leader of Kodiak.[/quote]
How is this attention whoring? Is making a thread attention whoring? Go look at your government, who keep posting like morons when their silence would be golden.

[quote]
In the meantime he nearly managed to get certain friends of his rolled who were initially condoning his actions and blew this off with remarks like "You think I care if you hit them"[/quote]

Duh. Who would care if the most under-performing alliance hit your friends. In fact, we'd be highly entertained if you did. Can anyone say target practice?

[quote]
So basically what we have here is a severe case of attention whoring. Nothing more, nothing less.[/quote]
I'm adding you to the comedian duo. A trio sounds fresh and interesting.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286223356' post='2474508']
So your grand exposure is me saying we had common enemies in the Kodiak Corps? No way. I didn't even realize we were fighting people in the Kodiak Corps.

I laugh at your leadership and failed attempt at collaboration. This is starting to seem like a comedian duo.
[/quote]
i'm sorry care to repeat? i don't speak lameogly

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286253290' post='2475532']
How is this attention whoring? Is making a thread attention whoring? Go look at your government, who keep posting like morons when their silence would be golden.
[/quote]
Considering you changed tone from your typical BS midpost I assume this is also your real feelings and I have to tell you this is by far the funniest post I've seen here. We can even ignore the typical 'no u' response to ego and inflated sense of self comments. Not being able to even understand what people are trying to say is just hilarious. Congratulations guys, mission accomplished. You got at least one person to laugh.

Fool of himself? Reading one post of yours and I can see that you continue in the footsteps of the hypocrisy of your good friends.[/quote]

Please feel free to expand on this because I honestly have no idea what hypocritical friends of mine you are referring to

[quote]
This is attention whoring how? Oh I get it. You got to put him under you. You can't rise above our leader in intelligence or common sense, so you make some far-fetched claim of attention whoring. Oh right. That's our drive.[/quote]

Please feel free to rephrase this in the English language since I have no idea what you mean by my inability to rise above your leader in intelligence or common sense. As far as his attention whoring, I will get to that later.

[quote]
We were here first.
[/quote]

Your 3 day AA seniority would prove otherwise, but far it from you to get hung up on simple facts like that.

[quote]
Oh how pretentious. Do you really think your crappy half of the members are worth fighting over? [/quote]

Actually considering you started a war with the aa, attempted to fake a leadership position, and tried to recruit people to your cause shows that in fact YOU are the one who thinks our members or AA are worth fighting over. If you need further proof of this please go back and read the eloquent post that started this thread by your dear leader whose intelligence and common sence I apparently cannot rise above

[quote]
A bunch of guys that can't handle a handful of rogues and a tiny alliance like SWAT at the same time? You must be glad that you're getting the help of an outside alliance now. But regardless, that's right; all you have is exactly this: presumptions. Rodrod never messaged your precious members. I did as a joke. Rodrod is an excellent recruiter. Somehow he can't get people to join his own AA, while getting something like eight to attack you. Explain that to me with more of your presumptions please.
[/quote]

Again please point out where anyone stated we could not "handle you" on our own. In fact what you will find if you read this thread is our membership basically saying "Naw, we got this covered" to anyone who offered assistance. So if anyone hit you it was not of our doing. So actually the only person that seems to be bawing here about getting hit by rogues is you. So to put it in your terms...What's the matter, you can't handle a small AA like Kodiak and few rogues at the same time?

[quote]
Again, we don't care about your members. We don't care about your AA. Picking on you guys is just plain fun. We actually had some of your members willing to turncoat to our side after my quick propaganda message I turned them down. We don't want them.[/quote]

Please by all means then post up the responses you got from them to verify this claim

[quote] Some on our side would complain about how seriously you and your leadership is taking this, but I on the other hand love it. If you're willing to keep on going with this dribble, I'll gladly provoke more of it for my own entertainment.

The only thing thicker than most of your egos, is the callus on your sense of humor.
[/quote]

Actually none of us are taking this seriously. For us to take it seriously you would first need to actually present some form of threat, which up to this point you have failed miserably at doing.

[quote]
Hmm, maybe you should try picking on someone your own size. Oh wait, you can't even handle a bunch of rogues yourselves or a rolled SWAT at the same time.

[/quote]

Believe I already addressed this earlier but thanks for making the same point twice in one post. It is still just as wrong the 2nd time

[quote]
[/quote]

Ahh, and so we get the heart of the matter. A few of you had issues with the way that some of kodiak handled themselves this cycle. So instead of just simply declaring war, you decided to get a group of people together, plan for 2-3 days, drop your aa, ghost the kodiak aa AA, draft and send out messages to the membership, attempt to secure alliance backing in your plan, and post threads that scream "look at me and how cutting edge I am in handling this situation". So if anyone is exhibiting chronic butthurt symptoms here, it certainly is not us.

I guess that wasn't milk we left in your cheerios afterall.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1286251167' post='2475445']
No, not exactly.

The Warriors take claim of all of Kodiak Land, and we've already stated that Judge X et. al. can lead it for us.

Such is that, unless you wanna fight us for it :P
[/quote]

If that's how you're going to be, I guess its time to bring in the Red Army <_<

Again, we don't care about your members. We don't care about your AA. Picking on you guys is just plain fun. We actually had some of your members willing to turncoat to our side after my quick propaganda message. [/quote]

So you are admitting then that you guys are not the actual leaders of Kodiak :huh: ?

[quote]
So you are admitting then that you guys are not the actual leaders of Kodiak :huh: ?
[/quote]

No they are not. I would have thought you'd have caught that by now.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1286297358' post='2476004']
heh, i think the idea is for the rogues to get some attention, i'd say they succeeded :P

anyway, while i have no side in this matter i will say that placing sanctions on aqua members without good reason will get you rolled
[/quote]

Well I suppose I would have to ask if you think "I'm up in your base" is a good reason for a sanction to be laid down.

If you don't know what I am referring to check the sanction screen

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1286291675' post='2475937']
No they are not. I would have thought you'd have caught that by now.
[/quote]

I did catch on to it :P Most of my other posts have been calling out the fallacies in rodrods arguments of why he is the "true" ruler of Kodiak (which he, as far as I am concerned, is not).

However, if you read the post I was quoting, it seems a lot like 2burnt2eat it flat out admitting that he is a ghost, and dropping the act.

I know. I was stating the obvious. They are almost all in anarchy now (including RodRod) and the rest will be in short order. Apparently he couldn't dig up enough supporters to finish us while we had our offensive slots full and his "plan" or lack there of fell apart and the 2 of them look like the fools that they are. Not to mention the Abyss looks like fools for sending them when they got smacked in the "pee pee" while trying to tech raid. I do want to thank all of the sane and insane people for all their support once again.

P.S. There is an amazing amount of freelance ghost hunters out there. :ph34r:

o/ IR
o/ SWAT

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1286300629' post='2476053']
Well I suppose I would have to ask if you think "I'm up in your base" is a good reason for a sanction to be laid down.

If you don't know what I am referring to check the sanction screen
[/quote]

i'm aware of what you're referring to, hence why i made the post.

[quote name='Grabem' timestamp='1286255009' post='2475589']
Considering you changed tone from your typical BS midpost I assume this is also your real feelings and I have to tell you this is by far the funniest post I've seen here. ...Congratulations guys, mission accomplished. You got at least one person to laugh.
[/quote]

"OH GOD YOU'RE SO SILLY I CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY"
Have you ever made a genuine thought in your life?
And no, I haven't changed tone. I simply stated we don't want your crappy half of the members, so quit being pretentious.

[quote]
We can even ignore the typical 'no u' response to ego and inflated sense of self comments. Not being able to even understand what people are trying to say is just hilarious.[/quote]
This is the first time here that I don't understand what you're even trying to say, much less convey. Are we the one's saying "no u," to your "ego", or the one's with "inflated sense of self"? Because honestly, they both apply to you & co. As for hilarity? I'm glad you're starting to see things from our perspective.

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1286259426' post='2475675']
Please feel free to expand on this because I honestly have no idea what hypocritical friends of mine you are referring to[/quote]
Muaddib, Judge X, et al. Sorry for the rest of you too insignificant to remember.

[quote]
Please feel free to rephrase this in the English language since I have no idea what you mean by my inability to rise above your leader in intelligence or common sense. As far as his attention whoring, I will get to that later.[/quote]
I'm starting to think that English is your fifth language if you can't understand two lines. You want to pin something on Rodrod. The only charge you can think up is attention whoring over one topic posted in response to the Kodiak one. You lack common sense and intelligence. And then you whine about us not speaking English because you have the comprehension of a small child and don't know what else to say. I can't make it any simpler than that.

[quote]
Your 3 day AA seniority would prove otherwise, but far it from you to get hung up on simple facts like that.[/quote]
That's pretty inconclusive evidence. It seems you're the one getting hung up on simplicity of this matter.

Prove I wasn't here a week ago. A month ago. A year ago. The Kodiak Liberation Front always is, and always was.

[quote]
Actually considering you started a war with the aa, attempted to fake a leadership position, and tried to recruit people to your cause shows that in fact YOU are the one who thinks our members or AA are worth fighting over. If you need further proof of this please go back and read the eloquent post that started this thread by your dear leader whose intelligence and common sence I apparently cannot rise above[/quote]
Show me the recruitment letter first.

If I truly wanted your half, I wouldn't be helping destroy it.

You lacking intelligence or common sense? [i]Noo[/i].

[quote]
Again please point out where anyone stated we could not "handle you" on our own.[/quote]
Again? I don't recall the first time you asked.

Do I need to stick a tape recorder under any of your faces when I'm talking about your actions? Somehow you not saying anything to me about that makes that all evaporate. You lacking intelligence or common sense? [i]Noo[/i].

[quote]
In fact what you will find if you read this thread is our membership basically saying "Naw, we got this covered" to anyone who offered assistance.[/quote]
How many out of your membership constitutes a whole? You lacking intelligence or common sense? [i]Noo[/i].
I'd also love to be shown where your members are waiving assistance.

[quote]
So if anyone hit you it was not of our doing. So actually the only person that seems to be bawing here about getting hit by rogues is you.[/quote]
So to summarize:

"You want our members"
No. They're crap. They can't even handle a few of us alone.
"OH YOU'RE CRYING. BAW"
What kind of spiral argument is this? I simply refuted your notion of your members being worth anything, and apparently now I'm complaining about being attacked.

And then bam:
"So to put it in your terms...What's the matter, you can't handle a small AA like Kodiak and few rogues at the same time?"

I can handle it. And my actions are in line with my words. Tell your members to try it sometime.

[quote]Please by all means then post up the responses you got from them to verify this claim[/quote]
No. I'm taking the Hiwi names to the grave. Although you asking to "verify" claims while making wild accusations, admittedly didn't make me chuckle, but did make me facepalm.

[quote]Actually none of us are taking this seriously. For us to take it seriously you would first need to actually present some form of threat, which up to this point you have failed miserably at doing.[/quote]
"Hey, I can talk out of both sides of my ass!"

"Believe I already addressed this earlier but thanks for making the same point twice in one post. It is still just as wrong the 2nd time"
You should be used to repetition. I guess when I actually have a point to make in repeating myself, that's so uncanny for you that you react violently.

[quote]
Ahh, and so we get the heart of the matter. A few of you had issues with the way that some of kodiak handled themselves this cycle. So instead of just simply declaring war, you decided to get a group of people together, plan for 2-3 days, drop your aa, ghost the kodiak aa AA, draft and send out messages to the membership, attempt to secure alliance backing in your plan, and post threads that scream "look at me and how cutting edge I am in handling this situation". So if anyone is exhibiting chronic butthurt symptoms here, it certainly is not us. I guess that wasn't milk we left in your cheerios afterall.[/quote]

[i]Believe I already addressed this earlier but thanks[/i] for making me repeat myself. There you go with your presumptions. You speak so much on what you don't even know about that you should be a politician. None of us had issues. Not even Rodrod, and that's the only one you can truly argue over, much less the rest of us. But my lord, the whining that came out of that night was priceless. Then a bunch more of you of the same build came out of the woodwork.

There was no planning. My nation was some thirteen days inactive when Rodrod asked me to back him up. Being a good friend, I did. He asked a few other friends, and waddah-bam. There wasn't a plan, or is there a plan. We don't really care.

It's amazing how much you think you know everything and what everyone is thinking on your own untested conjecture.
You lacking intelligence or common sense? [i]Noo[/i]. You guys being butthurt? Nooo.

This would be a brilliant log dump, and a simple cut and paste of responses from two threads. But again, I don't see a need to yet, especially when it's just because you're putting up another practical challenge like you did with the messages of your turncoats. Simple challenges don't make me work for you, sorry. You'll have to continue to live in ignorance of the hypocrisy when you already have enough of your own staring in your face, in addition to living without the names of the [i]Hilfswilliger[/i].

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1286312620' post='2476266']
I know. I was stating the obvious. They are almost all in anarchy now (including RodRod) and the rest will be in short order. Apparently he couldn't dig up enough supporters to finish us while we had our offensive slots full and his "plan" or lack there of fell apart and the 2 of them look like the fools that they are. Not to mention the Abyss looks like fools for sending them when they got smacked in the "pee pee" while trying to tech raid. I do want to thank all of the sane and insane people for all their support once again.

P.S. There is an amazing amount of freelance ghost hunters out there. :ph34r:

o/ IR
o/ SWAT
[/quote]
Wow you guys don't listen very well. Abyss had nothing to do with this, in fact they where quite pissed off at me until you guys started complaining so much. It's amazing how an alliance that is apparently undefeated complains when 6-8 rogues hit them. And again with the plan. Seriously Judge, do we have to go through this again? The plan was "Let's see if I can find some friends to help me out. Oh hey Burnt, Oracular. Enema! Pimple :D Yay Burnt got Cato! Poach Eumbargo from Nascar" Bam, that was it. In fact most of the planning was done after the original wars went out. Also, yes you anarchied me. It only took 6 of you to do it, but I shall congratulate you on your "victory" anyway. Maybe next time you can brag about something worth while please?