Kodiak DoW : UnCivil War

Judge X

Apparently we have attracted the attention of "Special" Pirates. They tried to raid us and failed so they decided to Ghost us and attack! I say "It be UnCivil WAR!

[img]http://www.usronline.org/staff/cavallini/specialPrograms/eUllrich/ow/images/civil%20war%20soldiers.jpg[/img]

The only thing is we don't know if we are still really Kodiak Corps or if they are? All we do know is that this is what we saw when they sailed in...

[img]http://www.beardface.com/files/news_images/gay%20pirates.jpg[/img]

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286091911' post='2472871']
We're the real Kodiak Corps. I'm the leader, get off my AA please.
[/quote]

No, I am!

Edited by Admir

[quote name='crossfire477' timestamp='1286124553' post='2473065']
btw rodrod nuke me or i will eat your first born child! that is all
[/quote]
no no no he's saving that nuke for me.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286128036' post='2473117']
JudgeX did not have my permission (as leader) to post this topic.

As such, he is expelled and marked for destruction.

That is all.
[/quote]

the Warriors. who consider Kodiak Corps to be a good friend of ours, recognizes Judge X as the sovereign leader of Kodiak Corps. If we feel like it, we may, at our discretion, pledge troops to the cause of ousting the intruders which are plaguing them We are quite sure, however, that Kodiak Corps, being the elite fighting force they are, shall have no difficulty in excising this cancer from themselves.

[i]memoryproblems[/i]
Warriors Cheif of Battlefield Discipline

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='crossfire477' timestamp='1286139072' post='2473416']
thank u mp u rock well since the nuke isnt goin to be used on me i suggest someone spy it away
[/quote]
I agree with this man, you should spy it away.

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1286129999' post='2473187']
the Warriors. who consider Kodiak Corps to be a good friend of ours, recognizes Judge X as the sovereign leader of Kodiak Corps. If we feel like it, we may, at our discretion, pledge troops to the cause of ousting the intruders which are plaguing them We are quite sure, however, that Kodiak Corps, being the elite fighting force they are, shall have no difficulty in excising this cancer from themselves.

[i]memoryproblems[/i]
Warriors Cheif of Battlefield Discipline
[/quote]

The Kodiak Corps, who despises the meddling of so-called "friends" in their internal affairs, rejects your insults and threats. For criminals such as Judge X and Muaddib to need the help of foreigners to try to keep jackboot over the people of the Kodiak Corps is pathetic. With actions such as these, the tyranny of these October traitors becomes even more apparent.

You will not stamp out the voice of the Kodiak people.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286141515' post='2473469']
The Kodiak Corps, who despises the meddling of so-called "friends" in their internal affairs, rejects your insults and threats. For criminals such as Judge X and Muaddib to need the help of foreigners to try to keep jackboot over the people of the Kodiak Corps is pathetic. With actions such as these, the tyranny of these October traitors becomes even more apparent.

You will not stamp out the voice of the Kodiak people.
[/quote]

wat no mention of me the imposter MoFA

And here I thought SWAT was good People. We must have really screwed there heads up by getting that 100% anarchy on their Alliance. But whatever, its go time. I've made plenty of money offa these guys to fight for the long run. All they can do is CM and Airstrike me to knock infra off.

Also, I am happy to announce that RodRod promised to nuke me and if he were to not nuke me then he'd not only be a gutless liar he'd be a...

[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/barnes-ola/midgets/hahahaha.jpg[/img]

We are also being attacked now by the 'Holy Brittanian Empire' too! This will be fun. Just don't cry when this is all over and remember its just fun.
2 in anarchy already! Could you guys at least try?

True. Prolly just another of RodRod's rogues. We'll just throw him in with housekeeping.

Edited by JudgeX

Dear Ma'am,

I regret to inform you that your son Commander Cato, was today disgracefully defeated on the field of battle, and has apparently abandoned his nation to rot. (http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001363)
This Civil War pains us all ma'am, and there is not a family in all of Kodiak Corps that has not suffered some sort of loss due to this horrible internal conflict.
Your [noble] son has been added to the long list of the gallant dead who have fallen in defending their country against the invasion of a ruthless foe.
I can add nothing more except the statement that the Defeat Alert passed entirely through his body, entering a little to the [illegible] of the breastbone and coming out on the left of the spine, passing probably through the heart, so that it may be concluded that his death was instantaneous.
This I received from Col. Gilham who examined the body before its interment. I have not been able to see anyone who was near him when he fell, as the cadets have not returned to the Institute, [having been] ordered to Richmond.
The Quartermaster will endeavor to preserve any mementos or any property of the cadets who have fallen, but cannot at present while the Corps is absent identify what belongs to each.

- Yours in Condolance.
[img]http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/Robert-E-Lee.jpg[/img]
General Lee.

Edited by Daeryon