To arm oneself

Lynneth

[Public message to all relevant governments]

"Greetings.

Sri Lanka is currently looking to arm itself for capabilities of self-defense.
We are looking for all kinds of equipment, be it airplanes, ships or ground forces.
Regarding ships, we are mostly looking for destroyers, frigates, corvettes and possibly some cruisers. One light carrier for extended coastal defense may be considered, as well.
Regarding planes, we are mostly looking for fighters and interceptors, only few bombers. High speed, good stealth and excellent combat capabilities are more important than range. 5th+ generation planes would be optimal for this purpose.
Regarding ground forces, Sri Lanka consists mostly of flat-to-rolling coastal plains, with mountains rising only in the south-central part. However, many of these coastal plains have been filled with concrete-jungle, so that a least 20% of the entire island is urban terrain. We thus need vehicles that're usable in a wide variety of terrains, amongst them urban, plains, hills and mountains.
Infantry gear is needed as well.

Interested parties should send a private missive to Directorate of Defence Executive [i]Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.) Gotabhaya Rajapaksa[/i].

Thank you for your attention."

OOC: Essentially, looking for guns, tanks, ships, planes, etc for Sri Lanka.
Anyone can offer whatever you want, though note that my guys will want to be able to produce the stuff by themselves and not rely on you to send it to them all the time.

That's it, I guess. If anything else comes up, I'll address it.

AWS (Alvonian Weapons Systems) factories based in Portugal have offered to lease production rights of the AWS-665 series to Sri Lanka.

[img]http://f.imagehost.org/0235/AWS-665.png[/img]

The AWS-665 employs grenade launchers, bayonets, ACOG scopes, silencers, grips and bipods. Since this also features a bayonet, the flash hider has been made removable. It has proven itself for both jungle and urban environments.

LGG Sniper Rifle, developed by LRD(Labradorian Research Department), is a brand new rifle.

Weight: 15.48 lb

Length : 1,157 mm (43.97 in)

Barrel length: 620 mm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cartridge 7.62 × 51 mm
Action Bolt-action
Muzzle velocity 2,570 ft/s
Effective range 815 m
Feed system 5 round standard magazine

The LGG has four different detachable scopes, a 12x, 8x, 4x and no zoom, plus standard iron sites. We will sell the blue prints, which also including its operation manual. Then LGG is a bolt action rifle, which can quickly decimate an infrantary squad. It is cheap and easy to produce.

The LGG is the primary rifle for Labrador, and would be glad to show it to the rest of the world.

OoC: I took the statistics of the M40 and edited them, so if there are problems just PM me.

Private to Directorate of Defence Executive Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.) Gotabhaya Rajapaksa:

Arctica Motor Works is accepting orders for its AM-8 Mauler rifle, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=38307"]specifications and costing attached[/url], to Sri Lanka, and is also willing to sell a license to produce (but not to sell) the AM-8, for $400,000,000 in Arctican currency or equivalent in gold bars, Transvaal rand, Cochin currency, or petroleum. The Mauler is an accurate, affordable, and reliable weapon currently used by Arctican armed forces.

Demonstrations can be arranged.

Edited by Vedran

To:
Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.) Gotabhaya Rajapaksa,
Directorate of Defence,
Sri Lanka

Cochin Shipyards Limited,
Ratnagiri,
Kingdom of Cochin.

Cochin Shipyards Limited would like to quote for the manufacture of the destroyers, frigates, cruisers, corvettes and light carriers. CSL has numerous shipyards in the region at Gosree, Ratnagiri, Kochi, Panaji, Visakhapatnam and Haldia. CSL has manufactured naval and commercial vessels for various Cochin and international customers.

With a proven history and expertise in timely, cost effective and technologically sound construction Cochin Shipyards is well placed to meet the demands of Sri Lankan Navy.

Cochin Shipyards Limited has clearance from the Royal Cochin Defense Forces to offer Sri Lanka the proprietary designs employed in the existing classes of Royal Cochin Navy warships, but Cochin Shipyards also has the operational and infrastructural flexibility if Sri Lanka desires construction with any specific design criteria.

Thank You,

Sd,

Rear Adm. (Retd). Madan Chopra,
Managing Director,
Cochin Shipyards Limited.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1285204837' post='2461618']
AWS (Alvonian Weapons Systems) factories based in Portugal have offered to lease production rights of the AWS-665 series to Sri Lanka.

[img]http://f.imagehost.org/0235/AWS-665.png[/img]

The AWS-665 employs grenade launchers, bayonets, ACOG scopes, silencers, grips and bipods. Since this also features a bayonet, the flash hider has been made removable. It has proven itself for both jungle and urban environments.
[/quote]
"We would request you supply more information, such as weight, length of the rifle and barrel, cartridge, et cetera.
Thank you."

OOC: Basically the sam info Fizzy gave. /OOC

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1285207066' post='2461653']
LGG Sniper Rifle, developed by LRD(Labradorian Research Department), is a brand new rifle.

Weight: 15.48 lb

Length : 1,157 mm (43.97 in)

Barrel length: 620 mm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cartridge 7.62 × 51 mm
Action Bolt-action
Muzzle velocity 2,570 ft/s
Effective range 815 m
Feed system 5 round standard magazine

The LGG has four different detachable scopes, a 12x, 8x, 4x and no zoom, plus standard iron sites. We will sell the blue prints, which also including its operation manual. Then LGG is a bolt action rifle, which can quickly decimate an infrantary squad. It is cheap and easy to produce.

The LGG is the primary rifle for Labrador, and would be glad to show it to the rest of the world.

OoC: I took the statistics of the M40 and edited them, so if there are problems just PM me.
[/quote]
"We are not necessarily looking for a rifle that's cheaply and easily made, but one that is reliable and has high performance.
We may be able to use it for our police forces, but the military may require something with more punch. The variety of scopes instead of one scope with several settings needed may also pose a problem."

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1285209835' post='2461719']
Private to Directorate of Defence Executive Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.) Gotabhaya Rajapaksa:

Arctica Motor Works is accepting orders for its AM-8 Mauler rifle, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=38307"]specifications and costing attached[/url], to Sri Lanka, and is also willing to sell a license to produce (but not to sell) the AM-8, for $400,000,000 in Arctican currency or equivalent in gold bars, Transvaal rand, Cochin currency, or petroleum. The Mauler is an accurate, affordable, and reliable weapon currently used by Arctican armed forces.

Demonstrations can be arranged.
[/quote]
"The Mauler has a long history of use by many nations throughout the world. We are, however, looking for a weapon that can be integrated into the electronic combat systems we are currently developing. The Mauler lacks such capabilities.
However, it is a useful back-up weapon when all else fails, and for forces not equipped with such systems. We have thus decided to purchase the production license for the AM-8 Mauler. The appropriate amount of money will be made ready and sent in the Kingdom of Cochin's currency."

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1285233973' post='2462021']
To:
Directorate of Defence,
Sri Lanka

Ratnagiri,
Kingdom of Cochin.

Cochin Shipyards Limited would like to quote for the manufacture of the destroyers, frigates, cruisers, corvettes and light carriers. CSL has numerous shipyards in the region at Gosree, Ratnagiri, Kochi, Panaji, Visakhapatnam and Haldia. CSL has manufactured naval and commercial vessels for various Cochin and international customers.

With a proven history and expertise in timely, cost effective and technologically sound construction Cochin Shipyards is well placed to meet the demands of Sri Lankan Navy.

Cochin Shipyards Limited has clearance from the Royal Cochin Defense Forces to offer Sri Lanka the proprietary designs employed in the existing classes of Royal Cochin Navy warships, but Cochin Shipyards also has the operational and infrastructural flexibility if Sri Lanka desires construction with any specific design criteria.

Thank You,

Sd,

Managing Director,
[/quote]
To: Cochin Shipyards Limited,
Ratnagiri,
Kingdom of Cochin.

Directorate of Defence,
Sri Lanka

"Cochin being our only ally at the time, in addition to its proximity, would of course be a prudent choice in this matter.
We are most certainly interested in ordering from Cochin Shipyards Limited, though we would like to see if any other nation is interested as well, however doubtful it is that they're going to make a better offer than yours.

Thank you for your patience."

Regards,
Lt. Col. R. Got. Rajapaksa

The Selenarctos Strategic Defense Corporation offers the following:

[b]The Bionix II Armored Fighting Vehicle[/b]
Based on designs from the late-Singapore (OOC: :P), the BX II has proved itself versatile and indispensable in jungle warfare.

Primary Armament: 30mm Bushmaster II chaingun
Secondary Armament: two 7.62mm machine guns and a 76mm SDS-93 grenade launcher
Crew: 3
Transport Capacity: 7
Mass: 23,000kg
Export Cost: 1,800,000NSC

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100131192941/cnrp/images/b/ba/Bionix_II_AFV.jpg[/img]

[b]M41-A[/b] 'Pulse Rifle':
Also for your consideration, we offer the Pulse Rifle, the standard assault rifle of the Selenarctan Ground Force. The M41-A fires 10x24mm caseless armor-piercing rounds at 900 rounds/min via electronic action. The pulse rifle also comes standard with an integrated pump-action 30mm under-barrel grenade launcher.

Rifle Specs:
Ammunition: 10x24mm Armor-Piercing Caseless Rounds
Fire Modes: Single, Automatic
Rate of Fire: 900 rounds/min
Effective range: 500m
Max Range: 1,500m
Magazine Capacity: 60 rounds
Operation: Rotating Breech, Electric Action, Electronic Pulse Firing
Mass: 4.9kg
Sight: Holographic, Thermal or Laser-range finding

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100130050358/cnrp/images/9/90/M41_Pulse_Rifle.png[/img]

And of course, all of our [url="http://cnrp.wikia.com/wiki/Selenarctos_Ground_Force"]usual exports[/url] are available too, but we felt the above items might prove the most interesting to the Sri Lankan armed forces.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1285251086' post='2462148']
"We would request you supply more information, such as weight, length of the rifle and barrel, cartridge, et cetera.
Thank you."
[/quote]
Of course. The specifications are as follows:

[quote]Weight: 3.175 kg (7 lb)(14.5" barrel no mag)
Barrel length: 266-508 mm (10.5 to 20 in)
Cartridge: 5.56x45mm NATO, 6.8 mm Alvonian
Action: Gas-piston, rotating bolt
Rate of fire: 600-750 RPM
Muzzle velocity: 792-990 m/s (2600-3250 ft/s)
Effective range: 300 m
Feed system: 30-round detachable box (5.56 variant) magazine, staggered-column magazine (STANAG compatible)
Sights: Removable rear sight, front flip-up sights, Picatinny rail allows for multiple attachments such as ACOG scope, holographic/red dot sight and optional marksman's scopes, both glass/metal, thermal and night-vision.[/quote]

Procinctia Armament offers to sell Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical to Sri Lanka's military
The Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is available for foreign export for $560
Built with Procinctia’s highly developed Schizo Tech from Bering Wars era leftovers scavenged from multiple wastelands, this sedan combat technical was designed specifically for post apocalyptic warfare and has been tested in the unforgiving rigors of the Saint Paul City Wasteland

[b]Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical Specifications[/b]
[i]Crew:[/i] Two, with capacity for two additional
[i]Speed:[/i] 11-13 mph armed, 33-37 mph disarmed
[i]Armor:[/i] Wielded pieces of scrap metal
[i]Armament:[/i] 50-mm anti-tank gun
[i]Advantages:[/i] cheapest infantry vehicle on the market, reliable performance, requires little service, thoroughly expendable
[i]Disadvantages:[/i] negligible Armor, poor gas mileage, relatively slow, aiming requires pointing the entire car at a target

[i]Additional Unintended Utility:[/i] Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is the cheapest motorized vehicle, civilian or otherwise, on the market today, making it a cheaper alternative to more conventional personal automobiles
Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is also significantly less expensive than most country’s mobile targets, making it an excellent platform for military mobile gunnery training

[center][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/postapoccar.jpg[/img]
Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical, now available for export[/center]

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1285263235' post='2462285']
The Selenarctos Strategic Defense Corporation offers the following:

[b]The Bionix II Armored Fighting Vehicle[/b]
Based on designs from the late-Singapore (OOC: :P), the BX II has proved itself versatile and indispensable in jungle warfare.

Primary Armament: 30mm Bushmaster II chaingun
Secondary Armament: two 7.62mm machine guns and a 76mm SDS-93 grenade launcher
Crew: 3
Transport Capacity: 7
Mass: 23,000kg
Export Cost: 1,800,000NSC

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100131192941/cnrp/images/b/ba/Bionix_II_AFV.jpg[/img]

[b]M41-A[/b] 'Pulse Rifle':
Also for your consideration, we offer the Pulse Rifle, the standard assault rifle of the Selenarctan Ground Force. The M41-A fires 10x24mm caseless armor-piercing rounds at 900 rounds/min via electronic action. The pulse rifle also comes standard with an integrated pump-action 30mm under-barrel grenade launcher.

Rifle Specs:
Ammunition: 10x24mm Armor-Piercing Caseless Rounds
Fire Modes: Single, Automatic
Rate of Fire: 900 rounds/min
Effective range: 500m
Max Range: 1,500m
Magazine Capacity: 60 rounds
Operation: Rotating Breech, Electric Action, Electronic Pulse Firing
Mass: 4.9kg
Sight: Holographic, Thermal or Laser-range finding

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100130050358/cnrp/images/9/90/M41_Pulse_Rifle.png[/img]

And of course, all of our [url="http://cnrp.wikia.com/wiki/Selenarctos_Ground_Force"]usual exports[/url] are available too, but we felt the above items might prove the most interesting to the Sri Lankan armed forces.
[/quote]
"Both the Bionix AFV and the M41-A would make excellent additions to our arsenal.
Would it be possible to negotiate a contract for a production license?"

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1285263292' post='2462286']
Of course. The specifications are as follows:
[code]Weight: 3.175 kg (7 lb)(14.5" barrel no mag)
Barrel length: 266-508 mm (10.5 to 20 in)
Cartridge: 5.56x45mm NATO, 6.8 mm Alvonian
Action: Gas-piston, rotating bolt
Rate of fire: 600-750 RPM
Muzzle velocity: 792-990 m/s (2600-3250 ft/s)
Effective range: 300 m
Feed system: 30-round detachable box (5.56 variant) magazine, staggered-column magazine (STANAG compatible)
Sights: Removable rear sight, front flip-up sights, Picatinny rail allows for multiple attachments such as ACOG scope, holographic/red dot sight and optional marksman's scopes, both glass/metal, thermal and night-vision.[/code]
[/quote]
"An interesting weapon. Had Selenarctos not offered us its M41-A rifle, we would seriously consider purchasing the production license for this one.
Thank you very much for your offer."

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1285302202' post='2463018']
Procinctia Armament offers to sell Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical to Sri Lanka's military
The Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is available for foreign export for $560
Built with Procinctia’s highly developed Schizo Tech from Bering Wars era leftovers scavenged from multiple wastelands, this sedan combat technical was designed specifically for post apocalyptic warfare and has been tested in the unforgiving rigors of the Saint Paul City Wasteland

[b]Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical Specifications[/b]
[i]Crew:[/i] Two, with capacity for two additional
[i]Speed:[/i] 11-13 mph armed, 33-37 mph disarmed
[i]Armor:[/i] Wielded pieces of scrap metal
[i]Armament:[/i] 50-mm anti-tank gun
[i]Advantages:[/i] cheapest infantry vehicle on the market, reliable performance, requires little service, thoroughly expendable
[i]Disadvantages:[/i] negligible Armor, poor gas mileage, relatively slow, aiming requires pointing the entire car at a target

[i]Additional Unintended Utility:[/i] Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is the cheapest motorized vehicle, civilian or otherwise, on the market today, making it a cheaper alternative to more conventional personal automobiles
Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is also significantly less expensive than most country’s mobile targets, making it an excellent platform for military mobile gunnery training

[center][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/postapoccar.jpg[/img]
Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical, now available for export[/center]
[/quote]
"While we're looking for somewhat more advanced vehicles, the Sedan Combat Technical may be useful for gunnery training, as stated in your unintended utility addendum.
Currently, our mobile targets cost 2,000 apiece. Saving almost 75% would considerably cut expenses.
We'll order 1,000 for the time being."

OOC: Nobody else interested? But I'm too lazy to make my own stuff D=

Edited by Lynneth

We recognize the plight of the German-Sri Lankan people and, due to an apparently deeply seated desire of the Executive Minister to aid your cause, We, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1640213"]the Undersigned[/url], have managed to obtain an official exemption of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77405&view=findpost&p=2074711"]Arms and Munitions '09[/url] declaration which previously served to stifle any export of Nodic arms to other sovereign states.

We offer the Nodic arsenal to sell you at discounted prices, we shall list what you may purchase, categorized by seller, after which the details may be ironed out in the future.

[b]National Defense Industries Incorporated (NDII)[/b]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1613239"]Chaperone Light Tank/Urban Assault Vehicle[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1624264"]Defender Heavy Tank[/url] (Note: The Rotary Obstacle Removal System Mk. II (RORS-II) is also available for purchase separately)
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1630450"]Devastator Super-Heavy Tank[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1688989"]Thrasher Self-Propelled Anti-Aircraft Defense System[/url]
-- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2423404"]Predictor Tactical Air Defense System[/url] (main armament system of the Thrasher)
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1741856"]Hunter Light Reconnaissance/Fast-Attack Vehicle[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2053545"]Terminator Armored Being Carrier (ABC)[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2460712"]Obliterator 155mm Heavy Frontline Fire Support Unit[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2461194"]Fervor Multiple Munition Launching System[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=2384708"]TACtical ARMor Ballistic Combat System (TACARM BCS)[/url]
- TACtical ARMor CArapace System (TACARM CAS)

[b]Nod Military Industries (NMI)[/b]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1617360"]Ripper 7.62mm Assault Rifle[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1642021"]Sentinel Modular Combat System (MCS)[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2425335"]Infinity-class Multi-Role Surface Combatant Frigate[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2429747"]Paragon-class Fleet Carrier[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2438866"]Zealot-class Multi-Role Surface Combatant Destroyer[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2439379"]Apocalypse-class Capital Surface Combatant[/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2439904"]Ascendant-class Guided Missile Surface Combatant Cruiser[/url]
Note: Due to our rather lowly world standings as a limited regional power, the Nation of Nod does not have [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2433871"]Attack[/url] or [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2440396"]Ballistic[/url] submarines at our disposal.
[b]
MILitary Aviation Complex (MILAC)[/b]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=1945164"]A-1 Krieg Fast Close Air Support Craft[/url], [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=1979376"][1][/url]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77405&view=findpost&p=2144914"]Blackwidow F-23 Air Superiority Craft[/url]
-- Deathstalker F/A-37 Strike Fighter
-- Recluse B-12 Stealth Bomber
--- Tarantula F-12 Sky Sweeper (Airborne Early Warning, Control and Response [AEWCR])
-- Ravager Heavy Gunship
-- Vanquisher Heavy Tank Killer
-- Black Mamba Light Attack/Recon Helicopter
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2316426"]Indefatigable-class Strategic Amphibious Assault Transport (SAAT)[/url]

We hope this move on our part may serve to cement a long-lasting and productive partnership.

Yours truly,

Nod Military Industries, National Defense Industries Incorporated, Military Aviation Complex.

Edited by Executive Minister

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1285334833' post='2463251']
"Both the Bionix AFV and the M41-A would make excellent additions to our arsenal.
Would it be possible to negotiate a contract for a production license?"
[/quote]

Of course, always a pleasure to do business with Sri Lanka. We had relatively low development costs for the Bionix II AFV, and would be willing to sell complete plans and a license to produce unlimited units for 250 million NSC. Unless told otherwise, I'd expect you wish to produce large numbers of the the M41, so the cost will be a little higher, around 400 million NSC do to the potential market that would no longer exist. With your purchase, I'll throw in license to produce unlimited 10mm ammunition. Circumstances of course that you agree not resell or transfer M41 units or plans while the Selenarctan Strategic Defense Corporation remains in existence and for the Bionix II, since we didn't originally build it, that you not undercut the us in any sales we express in interest in. Hopefully this will be acceptable? As soon as payment clears, the relevant documents will be transferred.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1285251086' post='2462148']
"The Mauler has a long history of use by many nations throughout the world. We are, however, looking for a weapon that can be integrated into the electronic combat systems we are currently developing. The Mauler lacks such capabilities.
However, it is a useful back-up weapon when all else fails, and for forces not equipped with such systems. We have thus decided to purchase the production license for the AM-8 Mauler. The appropriate amount of money will be made ready and sent in the Kingdom of Cochin's currency."[/quote]
"The legal paperwork for the license will be produced shortly. In short, the license states that the licensee may produce the Mauler for domestic use but may not sell to foreign countries. This is a binding contract between Arctica Motor Works and the government of Sri Lanka.

Schematics will be sent along with other production details. Account information will be provided. Arctica Motor Works thanks you for your business."

[b][i]Private to Sri Lankan Government[/i][/b]
[url=http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd337/Voi-Asino/TwobglehorneSeriesAPCMineandMortar.png][IMG]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd337/Voi-Asino/TwobglehorneSeriesAPCMineandMortar-1.png[/IMG][/url]
(Image is a link)

"Director Rajapaksa,
On behalf of ADI, in Norway-Sweden, I am pleased to make your acquaintance,
We are prepared to offer three vehicles of the Twobglehorne Multi-Use Combat Vehicle Series to your government. The specific vehicles, the Personell Carrier, and Mine Laying versions of the Twobglehorne.
"All three vehicles are equipped with 15 mm of hardened Steel, with a tungsten mesh added for increased safety from impacts. Adding to this, they are equipped with 10 cm of Non-Explosive Reactive Armor to guard against explosive attacks. The APC variant, for added safety to its occupants, carries cage armor. The standard defense package entails a .50 calibre anti-personnel machine gun, 30mm smoke grenades, and an excellent Active Defense system. As can be seen, only the Mortar and APC have the .50 calibre guns, due to the necessary storage space needed in the mine layer for storage. In addition to the standard defense package, the APC has a 40 mm, semi-automatic grenade launcher built into the turret, and the Mortar carrier holds a rather powerful 120 mm mortar. The standard engine package is a 260 kW (350 hp) model, that will propel the vehicle at a top speed of 100 kmh, with a range of 500 km. The Twobglehorne is, quite simply, one of the best fighting vehicles on the market, and we would be honored to sell them to your government. Base price for for the Mine carrier and Mortar is 9,000,000 Kr (OOC: ~1/3 of a US dollar, as I do it for my nation), the APC will cost 9,500,000 Kr. If you wish to purchase the full versions of the vehicles, along with Mines for the Mine Layer, ammunition from the Mortar, smoke grenades, and cage armor for the APC, it will cost 10,900,000 Kr for the Mortar and Mine Layer, and 12,000,000 Kr for the APC.
"We hope you will consider the Twobglehorne Multi-Use Combat Vehicle for the safety of your Nation. Ayubowan."
[right]-John Patrick Mason, ADI Head of Marketing and Sales[/right]

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1285341135' post='2463348']
We recognize the plight of the German-Sri Lankan people and, due to an apparently deeply seated desire of the Executive Minister to aid your cause, We, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1640213"]the Undersigned[/url], have managed to obtain an official exemption of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77405&view=findpost&p=2074711"]Arms and Munitions '09[/url] declaration which previously served to stifle any export of Nodic arms to other sovereign states.

We offer the Nodic arsenal to sell you at discounted prices, we shall list what you may purchase, categorized by seller, after which the details may be ironed out in the future.

[b]National Defense Industries Incorporated (NDII)[/b]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&view=findpost&p=1741856"]Hunter Light Reconnaissance/Fast-Attack Vehicle[/url]

[b]Nod Military Industries (NMI)[/b]
Note: Due to our rather lowly world standings as a limited regional power, the Nation of Nod does not have [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2433871"]Attack[/url] or [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&view=findpost&p=2440396"]Ballistic[/url] submarines at our disposal.
[b]
MILitary Aviation Complex (MILAC)[/b]
- [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77405&view=findpost&p=2144914"]Blackwidow F-23 Air Superiority Craft[/url]

We hope this move on our part may serve to cement a long-lasting and productive partnership.

Yours truly,

Nod Military Industries, National Defense Industries Incorporated, Military Aviation Complex.
[/quote]
[b][Private Reply to the Nod Military Industries][/b]

"We're honoured that you deemed it important enough to grant Sri Lanka access to the Nodic Arsenal and thank you for this opportunity.

We would like to purchase 1,000 of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&st=60&p=1741856&#entry1741856"]NDII 'Hunter' Light Recon/Fast-Attack Vehicle[/url],
Five squadrons of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77405&st=0&p=2144914&#entry2144914"]Black Widow[/url] Fighter
And most certainly not five [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&st=20&p=2433871&#entry2433871"]Attack[/url] submarines, which you obviously don't have."

With regards,

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1285346872' post='2463413']
Of course, always a pleasure to do business with Sri Lanka. We had relatively low development costs for the Bionix II AFV, and would be willing to sell complete plans and a license to produce unlimited units for 250 million NSC. Unless told otherwise, I'd expect you wish to produce large numbers of the the M41, so the cost will be a little higher, around 400 million NSC do to the potential market that would no longer exist. With your purchase, I'll throw in license to produce unlimited 10mm ammunition. Circumstances of course that you agree not resell or transfer M41 units or plans while the Selenarctan Strategic Defense Corporation remains in existence and for the Bionix II, since we didn't originally build it, that you not undercut the us in any sales we express in interest in. Hopefully this will be acceptable? As soon as payment clears, the relevant documents will be transferred.
[/quote]
"This is completely agreeable. The necessary funds should be transferred within the next three days.
Thank you very much for your offer."

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1285385387' post='2463885']
"The legal paperwork for the license will be produced shortly. In short, the license states that the licensee may produce the Mauler for domestic use but may not sell to foreign countries. This is a binding contract between Arctica Motor Works and the government of Sri Lanka.

Schematics will be sent along with other production details. Account information will be provided. Arctica Motor Works thanks you for your business."
[/quote]
"We thank you for this opportunity."

[quote name='Il Terra Di Agea' timestamp='1285455806' post='2464637']
[b][i]Private to Sri Lankan Government[/i][/b]
[url=http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd337/Voi-Asino/TwobglehorneSeriesAPCMineandMortar.png][IMG]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd337/Voi-Asino/TwobglehorneSeriesAPCMineandMortar-1.png[/IMG][/url]
(Image is a link)

"Director Rajapaksa,
On behalf of ADI, in Norway-Sweden, I am pleased to make your acquaintance,
We are prepared to offer three vehicles of the Twobglehorne Multi-Use Combat Vehicle Series to your government. The specific vehicles, the Personell Carrier, and Mine Laying versions of the Twobglehorne.
"All three vehicles are equipped with 15 mm of hardened Steel, with a tungsten mesh added for increased safety from impacts. Adding to this, they are equipped with 10 cm of Non-Explosive Reactive Armor to guard against explosive attacks. The APC variant, for added safety to its occupants, carries cage armor. The standard defense package entails a .50 calibre anti-personnel machine gun, 30mm smoke grenades, and an excellent Active Defense system. As can be seen, only the Mortar and APC have the .50 calibre guns, due to the necessary storage space needed in the mine layer for storage. In addition to the standard defense package, the APC has a 40 mm, semi-automatic grenade launcher built into the turret, and the Mortar carrier holds a rather powerful 120 mm mortar. The standard engine package is a 260 kW (350 hp) model, that will propel the vehicle at a top speed of 100 kmh, with a range of 500 km. The Twobglehorne is, quite simply, one of the best fighting vehicles on the market, and we would be honored to sell them to your government. Base price for for the Mine carrier and Mortar is 9,000,000 Kr (OOC: ~1/3 of a US dollar, as I do it for my nation), the APC will cost 9,500,000 Kr. If you wish to purchase the full versions of the vehicles, along with Mines for the Mine Layer, ammunition from the Mortar, smoke grenades, and cage armor for the APC, it will cost 10,900,000 Kr for the Mortar and Mine Layer, and 12,000,000 Kr for the APC.
"We hope you will consider the Twobglehorne Multi-Use Combat Vehicle for the safety of your Nation. Ayubowan."
[/quote]
[b][Private Reply][/b]

"Unfortunately, we already have purchased the production license for a similar if not entirely as modular vehicle from another nation and thus have to decline your offer.
However, if you could design a dedicated vehicle for laying and removing mines, we will most likely be buying the license (or a number of vehicles not under 100, if you do not wish to sell production licenses)."

Regards,

To: Cochin Shipyards Limited,
Ratnagiri,
Kingdom of Cochin.

Directorate of Defence,
Sri Lanka

"No other nation has expressed interest in designing or building ships for us, we would like to commission:
Fourteen corvettes as per the designs of one of our more experienced naval techs: [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/CNRP/Corp/Ships/_Corv01.png"]Att01[/url], [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/CNRP/Corp/Ships/_Corv02.jpg"]Att02[/url]
Exact armament is up to you. You're free to work with our naval personnel in this regard.
Ten frigates, Nilambur Class.
Nine destroyers, Amindvi Class.
Two helicopter carriers, Kottayam Class.
Two cruisers, Kavaratti Class.
Changes to your current design are desirable if they result in higher performance of the ships. For this, you are free to work with Sri Lankan companies and our navy, the latter of which may give you limited access to our databanks in which some remnants of the GDR's naval technology are secured.

Thank you for your cooperation."

Regards,

To:
Directorate of Defence,
Sri Lanka

Ratnagiri,
Kingdom of Cochin.

"We gratefully accept this order from Sri Lanka. The corvettes of the design specified would be built at the principal shipyard of Cochin Shipyards, ie the Ratnagiri Shipyards. We shall indeed work with your naval personnel and design engineers to ensure that the correct technological specifications are installed.

The ten Nilambur class frigates would be constructed at the Visakhapatnam Shipyards, the nine destroyers at Gosree Shipyards, the largest Shipyard belong to CSL and indeed one of the largest Shipping yards in the whole of Asia if not the world. The two Kottayam class helicopter carriers would be built at Kochi Shipyards and the two Kavaratti class cruisers would be built at Haldia Shipyards.

These ships would indeed be built with assistance with your designers and hopefully Cochin Shipyards may also merit from association with the higher technologies once used by GDR.

Thank you once again for awarding this substantial order with Cochin Shipyards. We shall make this a priority project and hope to deliver these vessels in due scheduled time.

Yours,

Managing Director,

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1285498557' post='2465068']
[b][Private Reply][/b]

"Unfortunately, we already have purchased the production license for a similar if not entirely as modular vehicle from another nation and thus have to decline your offer.
However, if you could design a dedicated vehicle for laying and removing mines, we will most likely be buying the license (or a number of vehicles not under 100, if you do not wish to sell production licenses)."

Regards,
[/quote]
"Director Rajapaksa,
"We are sorry to hear that you have already arranged a deal with another producer to build your Multi-Use Combat Vehicles, and hope that they operate well for you, and your people. As for a Mine Laying and Removal Vehicle, I believe our people can be of excellent service to you. The Twobglehorne Mine Layer[sup](c)[/sup] is already well equipped for the laying of minefields. With 160 Mine pods, each carrying six mines, all rigged to fire in arcs, the Twobglehorne Mine Layer[sup](c)[/sup] can lay a minefield of 120 meters across, and of virtually any length, depending on your personal preference, of the tactical need. The mines used are relatively "Smart," rigged up with a GPS transmitter, and the necessary equipment to be either detonated in the usual way, via pressure, manually from a distance, or be made inert after such a time passes as they are viewed no longer viewed as a tactical necessity. The GPS allows them to be collected after a conflict, as to not leave a danger afterward, as many mine-laying missions have done in the past. The mines also have one added bonus over other modern mines, in that their rather simple electronic safety measures do not interfere with normal mine use. Much like RFID tags, they remain inactive, without power, until certain electronic signals are sent (With the obvious exception of the GPS, which runs on an independent battery for up to one year). With this system, the mines cannot be rendered useless by EMP de-mining operations, only by the direct say-so of your military personnel, or detonation.[sup]1[/sup]
"As for a de-mining vehicle,[sup]2[/sup] we do not currently have one on the market, however, our R&D people, always eager to please, have already drawn up plans for both a full vehicle, and an attachment[sup]3[/sup] for other vehicles that may prove useful to your needs. Due to the fact we at ADI are always eager to do right by our customers, we will not increase the price of this vehicle/ attachment (It is of course up to you which you want), however, we will need to added time to produce and ship them. The Twobglehorne Nine Layers[sup](c)[/sup] are ready to be shipped as soon as you wish them to be.
"As for the purchase of Production Licenses, ADI has a policy of remaining in control of production for all vehicles, however, Licenses for trusted National customers are available for the production of ADI ammunition. Should you wish to have the Twobglehorne Mine Layer[sup](c)[/sup] produced at home, in Sri Lanka, ADI is always open to creating new International Branches, all of which are employed fully with locals of the country in question, use locally sourced materials, and greatly lower the price of any ADI produced goods in the country. Should this be of interest to you, or your country, I would be glad to discuss it."

[sup]1[/sup]Mines will of course be included. Should you wish to also pay an added fee, we will also include blueprints so you may produce them at your own behest.
[sup]2[/sup]I have made the assumption that you wished for a separate clearing vehicle, it was not clear from your earlier reply, and I felt that an experienced military man such as yourself would not wish to have a device that could likely cause an explosion mounted on a vehicle filled to the brim with explosives.
[sup]3[/sup]Should you wish to purchase an attachment, we will require the specs of the vehicle or vehicles that the device will be attached to,in order to properly build and fit it on.

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1285518790' post='2465210']
To:
Directorate of Defence,
Sri Lanka

Ratnagiri,
Kingdom of Cochin.

"We gratefully accept this order from Sri Lanka. The corvettes of the design specified would be built at the principal shipyard of Cochin Shipyards, ie the Ratnagiri Shipyards. We shall indeed work with your naval personnel and design engineers to ensure that the correct technological specifications are installed.

The ten Nilambur class frigates would be constructed at the Visakhapatnam Shipyards, the nine destroyers at Gosree Shipyards, the largest Shipyard belong to CSL and indeed one of the largest Shipping yards in the whole of Asia if not the world. The two Kottayam class helicopter carriers would be built at Kochi Shipyards and the two Kavaratti class cruisers would be built at Haldia Shipyards.

These ships would indeed be built with assistance with your designers and hopefully Cochin Shipyards may also merit from association with the higher technologies once used by GDR.

Thank you once again for awarding this substantial order with Cochin Shipyards. We shall make this a priority project and hope to deliver these vessels in due scheduled time.

Yours,

Managing Director,
[/quote]To: Cochin Shipyards Limited,
Ratnagiri,
Kingdom of Cochin.

Directorate of Defence,
Sri Lanka

"Thank you for this opportunity to outfit our naval forces with vessels built by an experienced company.
We're looking forward to their completion."

Regards,

[quote name='Il Terra Di Agea' timestamp='1285525146' post='2465294']
"Director Rajapaksa,
"We are sorry to hear that you have already arranged a deal with another producer to build your Multi-Use Combat Vehicles, and hope that they operate well for you, and your people. As for a Mine Laying and Removal Vehicle, I believe our people can be of excellent service to you. The Twobglehorne Mine Layer[sup](c)[/sup] is already well equipped for the laying of minefields. With 160 Mine pods, each carrying six mines, all rigged to fire in arcs, the Twobglehorne Mine Layer[sup](c)[/sup] can lay a minefield of 120 meters across, and of virtually any length, depending on your personal preference, of the tactical need. The mines used are relatively "Smart," rigged up with a GPS transmitter, and the necessary equipment to be either detonated in the usual way, via pressure, manually from a distance, or be made inert after such a time passes as they are viewed no longer viewed as a tactical necessity. The GPS allows them to be collected after a conflict, as to not leave a danger afterward, as many mine-laying missions have done in the past. The mines also have one added bonus over other modern mines, in that their rather simple electronic safety measures do not interfere with normal mine use. Much like RFID tags, they remain inactive, without power, until certain electronic signals are sent (With the obvious exception of the GPS, which runs on an independent battery for up to one year). With this system, the mines cannot be rendered useless by EMP de-mining operations, only by the direct say-so of your military personnel, or detonation.[sup]1[/sup]
"As for a de-mining vehicle,[sup]2[/sup] we do not currently have one on the market, however, our R&D people, always eager to please, have already drawn up plans for both a full vehicle, and an attachment[sup]3[/sup] for other vehicles that may prove useful to your needs. Due to the fact we at ADI are always eager to do right by our customers, we will not increase the price of this vehicle/ attachment (It is of course up to you which you want), however, we will need to added time to produce and ship them. The Twobglehorne Nine Layers[sup](c)[/sup] are ready to be shipped as soon as you wish them to be.
"As for the purchase of Production Licenses, ADI has a policy of remaining in control of production for all vehicles, however, Licenses for trusted National customers are available for the production of ADI ammunition. Should you wish to have the Twobglehorne Mine Layer[sup](c)[/sup] produced at home, in Sri Lanka, ADI is always open to creating new International Branches, all of which are employed fully with locals of the country in question, use locally sourced materials, and greatly lower the price of any ADI produced goods in the country. Should this be of interest to you, or your country, I would be glad to discuss it."

[sup]1[/sup]Mines will of course be included. Should you wish to also pay an added fee, we will also include blueprints so you may produce them at your own behest.
[sup]2[/sup]I have made the assumption that you wished for a separate clearing vehicle, it was not clear from your earlier reply, and I felt that an experienced military man such as yourself would not wish to have a device that could likely cause an explosion mounted on a vehicle filled to the brim with explosives.
[sup]3[/sup]Should you wish to purchase an attachment, we will require the specs of the vehicle or vehicles that the device will be attached to,in order to properly build and fit it on.
[/quote]
"The Twobglehorne Mine Layer[sup](c)[/sup] sounds like an excelent vehicle for the task.
Regarding the removal-vehicle, we did indeed mean to have it separate from the layer. My english is a bit rusty, it appears. Concerning the attachment, we currently don't have many other vehicles as our armed forces are still growing, so we'll have to pass on that.
We will also pay the fee so we will be able to produce the mines on our own.

That should be all, unless I forgot something."

Regards,

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1285498557' post='2465068']
[b][Private Reply to the Nod Military Industries][/b]

"We're honoured that you deemed it important enough to grant Sri Lanka access to the Nodic Arsenal and thank you for this opportunity.

We would like to purchase 1,000 of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59602&st=60&p=1741856&#entry1741856"]NDII 'Hunter' Light Recon/Fast-Attack Vehicle[/url],
Five squadrons of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77405&st=0&p=2144914&#entry2144914"]Black Widow[/url] Fighter
And most certainly not five [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65298&st=20&p=2433871&#entry2433871"]Attack[/url] submarines, which you obviously don't have."

With regards,
[/quote]

Excellent!

The 'Hunter' Fast-attack Vehicle, has an average unit cost of 180,000 USD (Undercity Secured Dollar), however as previously stated, there shall be a generous discount deducted from this cost. We shall procure 1,000 Hunters at the cost of 135,000 per unit, to a total of 135m USD.

Five squadrons totaling 60 individual 'Black Widow' Air Superiority Crafts, usually operating at a cost of 177m per operational airframe shall instead be sold to you for 7.3 Billion USD, a phenomenal 121m USD per unit.

These orders shall be completed to their utmost, fully primed and optimized for Sri Lankan weapons systems should the 'as is' Nodic armaments installed at no extra cost be unsuitable or expended in operational testing routines carried out by your armed forces. When completed, they shall be stowed on a number of heavy cargo freighters and launched from the highly secured port city of Djibouti. They will be bound towards a specified Sri Lankan receiving port where they shall be transferred over to your armed forces.

Due to the nature of this transaction, we, the Undersigned, have procured the services of the Nodic Militant Naval Command (MNC) to ensure the smooth arrival of these goods.

MS 'Infinity' (FFG-00), MS 'Aeon' (FFG-01), MS 'Zealot' (DDGN-00), MS 'Adherent' (DDGN-01) and MS 'Ascendant' (CGN-00) shall escort these vessels to the outskirts of your public EEZ boundaries. The cargo freighters will then leave the protective custody of our vessels, making their way into the custody of your fleet.

If we had five Nuclear Powered Attack Submarines to sell you, they would have been priced at 2 billion per unit, a discount from 2.5 billion. A total of 10 billion USD would be sought in this hypothetical transaction. A monumental transaction at that. The would have been piloted by a skeleton crew one at a time, each arriving in spaced intervals to avoid international observers. But alas, we can only dream.

The total cost of our transaction will be 17.435 Billion USD. 135m USD for the Hunters, 7.3B USD for the Black Widows and an ancillary fee of 10B USD for shipping, handling and processing your order.

Any Questions, Concerns or Comments? Your feedback is ALWAYS welcome! Please contact our regional Headquarters in Dallol, Nodic Ethiopia, Zone 4.

Together in prosperity,

[b]Nod Military Industries (NMI), National Defense Industries Incorporated (NDII), MILitary Aviation Complex (MILAC)[/b]

Edited by Executive Minister

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1285710408' post='2467215']
Excellent!

The 'Hunter' Fast-attack Vehicle, has an average unit cost of 180,000 USD (Undercity Secured Dollar), however as previously stated, there shall be a generous discount deducted from this cost. We shall procure 1,000 Hunters at the cost of 135,000 per unit, to a total of 135m USD.

Five squadrons totaling 60 individual 'Black Widow' Air Superiority Crafts, usually operating at a cost of 177m per operational airframe shall instead be sold to you for 7.3 Billion USD, a phenomenal 121m USD per unit.

These orders shall be completed to their utmost, fully primed and optimized for Sri Lankan weapons systems should the 'as is' Nodic armaments installed at no extra cost be unsuitable or expended in operational testing routines carried out by your armed forces. When completed, they shall be stowed on a number of heavy cargo freighters and launched from the highly secured port city of Djibouti. They will be bound towards a specified Sri Lankan receiving port where they shall be transferred over to your armed forces.

Due to the nature of this transaction, we, the Undersigned, have procured the services of the Nodic Militant Naval Command (MNC) to ensure the smooth arrival of these goods.

MS 'Infinity' (FFG-00), MS 'Aeon' (FFG-01), MS 'Zealot' (DDGN-00), MS 'Adherent' (DDGN-01) and MS 'Ascendant' (CGN-00) shall escort these vessels to the outskirts of your public EEZ boundaries. The cargo freighters will then leave the protective custody of our vessels, making their way into the custody of your fleet.

If we had five Nuclear Powered Attack Submarines to sell you, they would have been priced at 2 billion per unit, a discount from 2.5 billion. A total of 10 billion USD would be sought in this hypothetical transaction. A monumental transaction at that. The would have been piloted by a skeleton crew one at a time, each arriving in spaced intervals to avoid international observers. But alas, we can only dream.

The total cost of our transaction will be 17.435 Billion USD. 135m USD for the Hunters, 7.3B USD for the Black Widows and an ancillary fee of 10B USD for shipping, handling and processing your order.

Any Questions, Concerns or Comments? Your feedback is ALWAYS welcome! Please contact our regional Headquarters in Dallol, Nodic Ethiopia, Zone 4.

Together in prosperity,

[b]Nod Military Industries (NMI), National Defense Industries Incorporated (NDII), MILitary Aviation Complex (MILAC)[/b]
[/quote]
[Private Reply to the Nod Military Industries]

"The 17.435 billion USD have been transferred.

Please ship the Hunters to the harbour of Trincomalee, the Black Widow ASCs to Colombo harbour.

In the unlikely event that we ever came into possession of nuclear powered attack submarines, they would have to move to the port of Galle, which would have the most appropriate facilities to harbour any type of vessel."

With regards,

The ten Nilambur class frigates, nine destroyers, two Kottayam class helicopter carriers and the two Kavaratti class cruisers and fourteen corvettes ordered by Sri Lankan Navy has been delivered in record time by Cochin Shipyards Limited. The emergency scale production orders from the Kingdom helped in the accelerated production run.

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1286245071' post='2475103']
The ten Nilambur class frigates, nine destroyers, two Kottayam class helicopter carriers and the two Kavaratti class cruisers and fourteen corvettes ordered by Sri Lankan Navy has been delivered in record time by Cochin Shipyards Limited. The emergency scale production orders from the Kingdom helped in the accelerated production run.
[/quote]
"We are incredibly grateful for the rapid delivery.
Thank you very much."