Pork Shrimp Declaration of War

Schad

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1284536064' post='2454609']
Unfortunately all 4 of the nations that either have attacked me or that I have attacked have not been able to anarchy me(not enough casualties yet). I'm not sure why as I have attacked and anarchied a nation with double my infrastructure. It seems that their initial limp attack was followed by equally limp counter attacks and I have received peace offers already. Unfortunately I believe that wars last for 7 days and it will be a long painful 7 days for these 4 nations. My brothers fair equally well on their fronts and even the few that have been anarchied are enjoying the leftovers that Pork Shrimp has provided us.
[/quote]

were you ever in the alliance Trouble?

I swear, I always pick the wrong opponents. I hit two guys who have had time for 8 of each attack and so far I've been on the receiving end of only two massive fail air raids and four cms.

[quote name='Plutarch X' timestamp='1284595772' post='2455237']
A bunch of Parrot Pirates hit TCU in the last 24. Would certainly appreciate any help in getting these guys off our backs!
[/quote]

unfortunately i would tell my guys to back off but it seems 2 TCU members decided to attack one my nations after a raid war was already expired claiming it "in defense of:"

though i will message one my guys to peace out with Mosshart since he was not involved from the look of the war screens

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1284614662' post='2455570']
unfortunately i would tell my guys to back off but it seems 2 TCU members decided to attack one my nations after a raid war was already expired claiming it "in defense of:"

though i will message one my guys to peace out with Mosshart since he was not involved from the look of the war screens
[/quote]

'Preciate it. The TS guy I talked to said you were good people.

Incidentally, why do they say good people? Makes it sound like you're talking to someone with multiple personality disorder.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1284597032' post='2455256']
Yeah. For my 1st round in TE.
[/quote]

Shame, makes bragging about how i stomped your nation less fun :(

[quote name='Old Major' timestamp='1284606564' post='2455444']
Wow PP. Uhmm...I guess you wouldn't be tech raiding if you don't have any infra, right?
[/quote]

I guess you won't be stopping him in nuke anarchy, right? :P

for what it's worth i had to blow the last of my WC and collect in nuke anarchy to nuke you though,

i think the war is yours from here

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1284658035' post='2455863']

for what it's worth i had to blow the last of my WC and collect in nuke anarchy to nuke you though,

[/quote]

He wasn't in range. I was going to buy and fire one at him, but I had to settle for declaring on another SF nation. I skipped the nukes if it makes you feel any better.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1284658035' post='2455863']

[/quote]

Hehe. If it wasn't clear already, I was the one to make sure that if you nuked me back, you were doing it after a nuclear anarchy collect. Good war though, you fought fair and well, and as far as I can tell, always maximized the damage you could do to me.