Official Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284421093' post='2452897']
If you object to Kerberos Nexus having more than one signature you shouldn't of signed, furthermore after discussion we vote to remove RV from the document, if Bavaricar agrees you will be removed.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have no objection to be Nexus having more than one signature so long as it only has one vote, so you've claimed as of late. Whether you like it or not you have been voted out of LANCE by a majority of the signatories.

I vote yes on the admission of Felix and Nippy. I vote no on the amendment.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284425711' post='2453044']
There was never such a vote and no RV did not lie. RV and I had a humorous miscommunication via im and decided to roll with it.

Also, pending the outcome of the charter amendment vote, I also vote to admit anyone who signs this document.
[/quote]
I change my position again to against the revision.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284426105' post='2453055']
[color="#0000FF"]I have no objection to be Nexus having more than one signature so long as it only has one vote, so you've claimed as of late. Whether you like it or not you have been voted out of LANCE by a majority of the signatories.[/color]
[/quote]

As sole mediator for these proceedings, I deem this statement to be true and concise. All other signatories may now verify this statement as to remove any doubt.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1284426349' post='2453058']
As sole mediator for these proceedings, I deem this statement to be true and concise. All other signatories may now verify this statement as to remove any doubt.
[/quote]
I verify the fact that Methrage has been voted out of LANCE.

[color="#0000FF"]I have no objection to be Nexus having more than one signature so long as it only has one vote, so you've claimed as of late. Whether you like it or not you have been voted out of LANCE by a majority of the signatories.

I vote yes on the admission of Felix and Nippy. I vote no on the amendment.[/color]
[/quote]

He's either going to ignore what you said, or revise it [b]again[/b].

You're fighting an uphill battle, friend.

EDIT: mixing tenses is bad m'kay?

Edited by Haquertal

[color="#0000FF"]I have no objection to be Nexus having more than one signature so long as it only has one vote, so you've claimed as of late. Whether you like it or not you have been voted out of LANCE by a majority of the signatories.[/color]
[/quote]

Why should alliances be given any vote? Also, no, he has not been voted out.

BTW, we also have a vote before us to strike the expulsion language in the document.

So far the vote of the [i]current [/i]signatories is as follows
Ghuxalia - yes
Methrage - yes... I think
Mandolus - yes
Bavaricar - yes

Nicolai - ???
Rebel Virginia- ???

We also have pending members, so your vote and Nicolai's are needed to move one way or the other since it has to be unanimous.

Edited by Bavaricar

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284426430' post='2453059']
I verify the fact that Methrage has been voted out of LANCE.
[/quote]

This is one verification. 2/3rd majority will remove Methrage from the treaty. Since he didn't accept it the first time, we're apparently needing another vote, hence why I've stepped in to mediate.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284426573' post='2453065']

BTW, we also have a vote before us to strike the expulsion language in the document.

Ghuxalia - yes
Mandolus - yes
Bavaricar - yes

Nicolai - ???
Rebel Virginia- ???

We also have pending members, so your vote and Nicolai's are needed to move one way or the other since it has to be unanimous.
[/quote]
RV and I both vote no. And Nicolai has no vote.

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284426750' post='2453069']
RV and I both vote no. And Nicolai has no vote.
[/quote]

Alrighty then. The amendment to strike the expulsion language has failed. Should any signatory be expelled, here's advance notice of the withdrawal of my signature... unless you expel me first. :P

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284426573' post='2453065']

Ghuxalia - yes
Mandolus - yes
Bavaricar - yes

Nicolai - ???
Rebel Virginia- ???

[/quote]

I would like to propose an amendment to the charter. All charter amendments must secure a majority vote rather than a unanimous vote in order to prevent future filibusters from holding up the libertarian policy process.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1284427027' post='2453075']
I would like to propose an amendment to the charter. All charter amendments must secure a majority vote rather than a unanimous vote in order to prevent future filibusters from holding up the libertarian policy process.
[/quote]

Seconded. :o

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1284427027' post='2453075']
[/quote]
I vote no. FILIBUSTERED! :P

[/quote]
You can either try arguing that each person with their signature on it gets a vote or only alliances with their signature on it gets a vote, but either way the vote would of failed to remove me.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284427443' post='2453082']
I move that we rip Ghuxalia's tongue out and cut off his index fingers, but not expel him.
[/quote]

I vote yes in the motion to rip Ghuxalia's tongue out but not to cut off his index fingers.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284427229' post='2453080']
You can either try arguing that each person with their signature on it gets a vote or only alliances with their signature on it gets a vote, but either way the vote would of failed to remove me.
[/quote]
Why has my membership not yet been approved. I bring much to this glorious crusade.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1284427522' post='2453085']
I vote yes in the motion to rip Ghuxalia's tongue out but not to cut off his index fingers.
[/quote]

<thinking>

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1284427526' post='2453086']
Why has my membership not yet been approved. I bring much to this glorious crusade.
[/quote]

Just sign it while no one is looking. :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284427644' post='2453091']
RV is holding up the process by preventing the modification.
[/quote]

I vote the process hold up RV and modify the prevention.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1284427749' post='2453095']
I vote the process hold up RV and modify the prevention.
[/quote]
I hold up the RV and process the modify and prevention.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284427644' post='2453091']
RV is holding up the process by preventing the modification.
[/quote]
The amendment failed to pass. That process is over.