Superfriends DoW

lazaraus45

Firstly apologies on the belated DoW, we meant to jump into war sooner, but we had something of an IA drama llama, by the time we fixed it, all Alliances our size have been warred already.

And so without further ado,

The Superfriends herby declare war on: The Conservative Underground, SWAT, Kodiak Corps and Treadstone.

While Kodiak Corps are at war, the results of that war are pretty much decided (No offense GATO) and it doesn't look like Kodiak Corps really took any damage, not to mention that they don't have an opponent left over 200 infra.

However should Kodiak Corps decide that they are in an unfit position for this war, white peace is available when they want it.

Best of luck to all of you

Signed:
Spaztik Muffin, Head council member for SF
Lazaraus45, Council Member
Nationruler, Council Member
Jenne, Council Member
Andy_R, Council Member

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kodiak Corps: 39k (and currently with many of their offensive slots spoken for).
SWAT: 36k
TCU: 15k
Treadstone: 14k

Total: 104k NS

SuperFriends: 144k NS

Lovely little grab-bag down-declare you got going on there.

Luckily, you also chose alliances with no nukes...that might've allowed them to do a little damage.

Edited by Schad

Problem with hitting Kodiak Corps and why they are a bad target is this:

They are at war, and most importantly, [b]all their offensive slots are full[/b].

Good luck with your wars, but not a big fan of your war choices, they are either small, inactive, disorganized or have full offensive slots.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1284353634' post='2451986']
And who would you have warred in SF's position?
[/quote]

There are those handsome Pork Shrimp fellas who are roughly the same size as you. Duckroll is pretty close. OP isn't far behind; tack on a small alliance and it'd be a nice, even fight. Just seems like an approach tailored to avoid running into anyone that could do you much harm.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1284354233' post='2451996']
having a 2K infra nation doesn't go a along way to proving this but i personally love myself a war,

anybody who knows me can attest to that, SF is not looking to avoid a real war.
[/quote]

I don't doubt that you do love war, just pretty puzzled at the choice of opponents in this one.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1284354366' post='2451998']
the Warriors, obviously.
[/quote]

I second that option, my pixels are too clean at the moment.

Although you guys have fun!

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1284354366' post='2451998']
the Warriors, obviously.
[/quote]

an idea i personally loved,

but you've not long finished a coalition war so there was no guarantee you wouldn't pull your allies in, and as i understood the Warriors had other plans in the works?

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1284354867' post='2452010']
an idea i personally loved,

but you've not long finished a coalition war so there was no guarantee you wouldn't pull your allies in, and as i understood the Warriors had other plans in the works?
[/quote]
really?
[quote][22:41] <Laz[RoK]Away> what treaties do Warriors hold?
[22:41] <KOwens06[BB]> none
[22:43] <bcortell> psh.. it's TE, who has treaties
[22:43] <KOwens06[BB]> Oh wait we have 700 w/ TPC does that count?
[22:44] <bcortell> lol[/quote]

Pull their allies in.. yep, that must have been it.

So they couldn't possibly have attacked alongside LE and PS against RE and co. since they don't have a treaty huh?

you can have allies without treaties in TE,

you failed to address the second part of my post also

Edited by lazaraus45

I'm sure every AA has stuff in the works. Then people attack them, and their plans change. Second part covered.

Sure there are friends in TE, but AA's like PS and LE wouldn't break up a fair fight. We love to see carnage, and two evenly (or near evenly) matched AA's would be fun to watch.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1284355237' post='2452018']
So they couldn't possibly have attacked alongside LE and PS against RE and co. since they don't have a treaty huh?

you can have allies without treaties in TE,

you failed to address the second part of my post also
[/quote]

I can't say that an attack against RE was ever in our plans, for obvious reasons concerning the size of their upper tier.

edit: if your referring to the last war, it wasn't really fighting with, it was along-side, it was less of allies and more of mutual interest in seeing things get off to a war-tastic beginning.

As for allies, we don't have allies, we have friends, most of which we have previously warred with. We wish you the best of luck with your war, although we are disappointed you didn't choose us, war is alot different when your defending then when your being the aggressor, and we've moved fast enough that we've rarely experienced the defensive aspect of a war.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1284355695' post='2452026']
I can't say that an attack against RE was ever in our plans, for obvious reasons concerning the size of their upper tier.

edit: if your referring to the last war, it wasn't really fighting with, it was along-side, it was less of allies and more of mutual interest in seeing things get off to a war-tastic beginning.

As for allies, we don't have allies, we have friends, most of which we have previously warred with. We wish you the best of luck with your war, although we are disappointed you didn't choose us, war is alot different when your defending then when your being the aggressor, and we've moved fast enough that we've rarely experienced the defensive aspect of a war.
[/quote]

I was referring to the last war, and that may well be the case, but hitting their allies as LE hit RE is fighting alongside them to me, you may not be allies, but surely you could see how one would come to that conclusion?

I understand the making friends with those you warred with, my former Alliance had the same policy, which i liked very much, had i known all this before i'd have pushed for a war witht he warriors instead

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1284355393' post='2452021']
I'm sure every AA has stuff in the works. Then people attack them, and their plans change. Second part covered.

Sure there are friends in TE, but AA's like PS and LE wouldn't break up a fair fight. We love to see carnage, and two evenly (or near evenly) matched AA's would be fun to watch.
[/quote]
As does OP and if it was fair.

Excuse me lazarus45. Can you send GATO messages to accept peace? I'd like to see if Kodiak can stomp a mudhole in you guys. Well not see "IF", I just wanna know how big.

As I have said yes we have no allies and we do have friends but they aren't treaties so we would have to go to them and ask them for help, which Clash nor any gov would of done.

I was hoping why you asked me that, I really wanted a war :(

Anyway like I said good luck. Kill some pixels

Actually as far as I can see, Treadstone still has a bunch of Offensive slots full. Cowards. You got 67 nations! Why aren't my defensive slots full? Good GOD your weak! I guess when your roster is full of this. There's only so much you can do huh? Our attack of GATO was at least beautifully executed. GATO also coordinated much better than this.

[img]http://www.inewscatcher.com/timages/b321c12e7d44fd11ff1729964c996313.jpg[/img]