GOONS DoW Announcement

Beefspari

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1284503129' post='2453977']
No, I don't think he has to. [/quote]

No, I don't suppose you would...even though he's incapable of backing up anything he says. I assume however that you are at least capable of calling on one of your allies to come in and make you look more butch. <_<

[quote]In fact, I applaud him for talking trash to you and getting your little knickers twisted. [/quote]

:lol1: Silly GOON is silly.

I couldn't be more relaxed and untwisted if I had just experienced a full body rub down with a happy ending given by an 18 year old Vietnamese bath house girl. That should worry you, but I know you don't get subtlety or analogy, so I'll leave you in your state of ignorant bliss.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1284506663' post='2454044']
I couldn't be more relaxed and untwisted if I had just experienced a full body rub down with a happy ending given by an 18 year old Vietnamese bath house girl. That should worry you, but I know you don't get subtlety or analogy, so I'll leave you in your state of ignorant bliss.
[/quote]
We should be worried that you're advocating clandestine prostitution? I don't know, I think that's a pretty bad analogy. :unsure:

Also, shouldn't you be worried about getting an STD or something?

(Author's note: See what I did there in regards to your analogy of being so relaxed?)

Edited by Choson

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284480532' post='2453649']
Just checking in to note, we have total clarification on the second person who secret aided Methrage since he declared war on us. Corinan's reps for his secret aid should be beginning today, and the second person (the rebel) is currently being warred with probable discussions for a resolution starting in a day or two.

We appreciate Methrage's involvement in helping GOONS profit terrifically and look forward to the next person who's willing to secret aid Methrage, have their identity leaked, and give GOONS more stuff. In the future though, we recommend skipping the aiding a nuke rogue and just sending us 90m up front.

And thank you Methrage for your cooperation in helping us identify secret aiders, although you probably don't realize your contribution.
[/quote]
Just an update on this, the rebel has agreed to pay 90m in reps for the aid he sent to Methrage. We'll be ceasing our wars and arranging the deals shortly.

Thank you Methrage, this puts GOONS up to 270m as a direct result of you. My only fear is we may one day run out of aid slots.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284507650' post='2454062']
Just an update on this, the rebel has agreed to pay 90m in reps for the aid he sent to Methrage. We'll be ceasing our wars and arranging the deals shortly.

Thank you Methrage, this puts GOONS up to 270m as a direct result of you. My only fear is we may one day run out of aid slots.
[/quote]
You guys are quite proud of your extortion, seems you're trying to out do One Vision and Q for having a reputation for seeking unjustified harsh reps.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284509153' post='2454088']
You guys are quite proud of your extortion, seems you're trying to out do One Vision and Q for having a reputation for seeking unjustified harsh reps.
[/quote]
If they were unjustified, why did TOP set the level for your "bail"? They're the ones who said 90m, not us.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1284509670' post='2454095']
If they were unjustified, why did TOP set the level for your "bail"? They're the ones who said 90m, not us.
[/quote]
I didn't even get nukes thanks to the rebel and this isn't for me to get peace, this is an individual nation you are extorting high reps. You have made extortion of the highest reps you can get the standard now.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284509153' post='2454088']
[/quote]
I believe for committing an act of war against GOONS, 90m is pretty cheap. At the very least, rebel agreed that he'd rather pay that than fight.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284509787' post='2454096']
I didn't even get nukes thanks to the rebel and this isn't for me to get peace, this is an individual nation you are extorting high reps. You have made extortion of the highest reps you can get the standard now.
[/quote]
It's not really extortion if they agree to it.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284510200' post='2454106']
I believe for committing an act of war against GOONS, 90m is pretty cheap. At the very least, rebel agreed that he'd rather pay that than fight.
[/quote]
90m you consider cheap for committing an act of war against you guys, yet you're alliance encourages and coordinates acts of war on other nations and small alliances all the time.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284510309' post='2454110']
90m you consider cheap for committing an act of war against you guys, yet you're alliance encourages and coordinates acts of war on other nations and small alliances all the time.
[/quote]

You do realize that you are just as culpable for The Rebel's situation, right? GOONS have made it abundantly clear over the last week or so exactly what the punishment is for sending you secret aid. You were well aware of this. Yet you are actively encouraging people to help you, and you definitely accepted the aid request. It's your fault as well.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1284510434' post='2454113']
You do realize that you are just as culpable for The Rebel's situation, right? GOONS have made it abundantly clear over the last week or so exactly what the punishment is for sending you secret aid. You were well aware of this. Yet you are actively encouraging people to help you, and you definitely accepted the aid request. It's your fault as well.
[/quote]
I'll remember his favor and feel bad for the situation he's in, but I hold GOONS responsible for extorting the aid. I realize he got into this because he war helping me and appreciate what he's done. I hear your alliance allowed spy attacks with no evidence, so that's partially it as well.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284510743' post='2454120']
I'll remember his favor and feel bad for the situation he's in, but I hold GOONS responsible for extorting the aid. I realize he got into this because he war helping me and appreciate what he's done. I hear your alliance allowed spy attacks with no evidence, so that's partially it as well.
[/quote]

Just because you heard there was no evidence doesn't make it true.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1284510266' post='2454108']
It's not really extortion if they agree to it.
[/quote]

Didnt really have a choice in the matter, it was fight GOONS friends or pay reps or the mercy boards, so it was win/win really for them...

90mill reps isnt a great deal for me and can be seen as extortion (who cares though as no one is going to do anything about it) my situation was completly different to the other two which i tried to argue but fell on deaf ears, although my payment is conditional...

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1284334280' post='2451665']
Okay, forget the logs. You're still a scammer and a liar and you manipulated a friend of our ally into giving you money that you quite likely won't be able to pay back after ten days of war. GOONS may be pranksters but you are an untrustworthy thief.
[/quote]
" Forget making fake logs to commit character assasination, You're still a scammer and a liar!!!!"

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1284511126' post='2454134']
Didnt really have a choice in the matter, it was fight GOONS friends or pay reps or the mercy boards, so it was win/win really for them...

90mill reps isnt a great deal for me and can be seen as extortion (who cares though as no one is going to do anything about it) my situation was completly different to the other two which i tried to argue but fell on deaf ears, although my payment is conditional...
[/quote]

You probably shouldn't have aided Methrage then huh? We didn't force this on you, you thought you could aid a rogue and not get caught and we proved you wrong. Better luck next time.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1284511533' post='2454146']
" Forget making fake logs to commit character assasination, You're still a scammer and a liar!!!!"
[/quote]

"Character assassination" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh those dastardly GOONS creating nearly impossible to detect forgeries to assassinate the character of Methrage

Edited by Mandolus

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1284511754' post='2454149']
You probably shouldn't have aided Methrage then huh? We didn't force this on you, you thought you could aid a rogue and not get caught and we proved you wrong. Better luck next time.

"Character assassination" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh those dastardly GOONS creating nearly impossible to detect forgeries to assassinate the character of Methrage
[/quote]
I know right!!!?!?

Thats it! I'm ranking you GOONS up there with Rush Limbaugh :mad:

Be afraid.......

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284510743' post='2454120']
[/quote]
If you really feel bad for the people that you put into these situations, all you have to do is stop taking secret aid. But we already know you won't do that, because you're happy to take people down with you as long as you profit from it. You've made that abundantly clear when you try to do tech deals with people without telling them the whole story. Don't pretend you have remorse for the people who are aiding you, especially since you're the reason we found out about it in the first place.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1284510434' post='2454113']
[/quote]
Methrage, culpable!? Well, I never! :mad:

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1284511754' post='2454149']
[/quote]

Boredom makes me do many things, though aiding a "rogue" is a first and last for me and i didnt get caught i turned myself in as i would of been eventually. If STA well Pezstar had came to me with this "magical" evidence which ive still yet to see, before granting spy attacks then i would of owned up.

My opinion is that she went about it totally the wrong way by not showing me and giving me a chance to talk, instead of the "shoot first ask questions later" attitude.

Also i couldnt careless if i got caught or not.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1284512808' post='2454169']
Boredom makes me do many things, though aiding a "rogue" is a first and last for me and i didnt get caught i turned myself in as i would of been eventually. If STA well Pezstar had came to me with this "magical" evidence which ive still yet to see, before granting spy attacks then i would of owned up.

My opinion is that she went about it totally the wrong way by not showing me and giving me a chance to talk, instead of the "shoot first ask questions later" attitude.

Also i couldnt careless if i got caught or not.
[/quote]

We gave MK permission to do an intelligence gathering mission. Oh, the horror. Your refusal to answer my question as to whether or not you aided him, despite being asked a dozen times, is why you are in the position you are in now. Had you fessed up, we very well may have been able to help you. Instead, you chose to be obnoxious about it. Now, you're paying for it.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1284512968' post='2454174']
We gave MK permission to do an intelligence gathering mission. Oh, the horror. Your refusal to answer my question as to whether or not you aided him, despite being asked a dozen times, is why you are in the position you are in now. Had you fessed up, we very well may have been able to help you. Instead, you chose to be obnoxious about it. Now, you're paying for it.
[/quote]

No pezstar you refused to show me the evidence, which was the first thing i said to you, why should i cooperate with someone who refused to cooperate themselves, instead of ignoring the simple question, if you wasnt so stubburn and agreed to my simple request then things would of turned out different.

And several in STA think that you went about it the wrong way as well as a goverment member.

Edit: errors and input

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1284507379' post='2454056']
We should be worried that you're advocating clandestine prostitution? I don't know, I think that's a pretty bad analogy. :unsure:

Also, shouldn't you be worried about getting an STD or something?

(Author's note: See what I did there in regards to your analogy of being so relaxed?)
[/quote]

This is my point...

[img]http://www.freefoto.com/images/20/01/20_01_13---Jet-Aircraft-flying-overhead_web.jpg?&k=Jet+Aircraft+flying+overhead[/img]

As it is flying majestically over your head, remember that the real joke is in your mirror.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1284512968' post='2454174']
[/quote]
I believe STA did the right thing in this situation. rebel put the alliance in an awkward position and they had to do something to deal with the situation before it got out of hand. STA wanted to make it clear that rebel's actions didn't reflect those of the whole alliance, which is a good move to make. If we had someone in GOONS who was doing something similar we wouldn't be backing them and we'd allow spying to settle the matter.

o7 STA

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1284513364' post='2454181']
No pezstar you refused to show me the evidence, which was the first thing i said to you, why should i cooperate with someone who refused to cooperate themselves, instead of ignoring the simple question, if you wasnt so stubburn and agreed to my simple request then things would of turned out different.

And several in STA think that you went about it the wrong way as well as a goverment member.

Edit: errors and input
[/quote]

Actually, that's not the first thing you said to me. At all. In addition, I didn't do any of this on my own. Everything was with the permission of Tyga.

[quote][20:19] <TheRebel> i believe you wanted me, ***edited out personal information***
[20:20] <pezstar> I did.
[20:20] <pezstar> Did you give secret aid to Methrage/
[20:20] <pezstar> ?
[20:21] <TheRebel> i did secret aid someone that is true, ive also through checking have a mind on declaring on that MK nation who spied me
[20:21] <pezstar> Is it Methrage?
[20:21] <pezstar> It's a yes or no question.
[20:21] <TheRebel> could be anyone, i dont take kindly to nations spying on me
[20:22] <pezstar> Answering is not optional. It's a yes or no question. Did you send aid to Methrage?
[20:22] <pezstar> I cannot help you if you do not allow me to.
[20:23] <TheRebel> i do not like people spying on me and have seen it as an act of war
[20:23] <pezstar> We can handle the spy issue. I'm merely asking you if you sent aid to Methrage. If you fail to answer, I'm going to take it as a yes.
[20:23] <pezstar> So I'm going to ask you once again.
[20:23] <pezstar> Did you send aid to Methrage?
[20:23] <TheRebel> take it as you want
[20:24] <pezstar> You are no longer in the Siberian Tiger Alliance.
[20:24] <TheRebel> cool beans[/quote]

Edited by pezstar