Opening Tip Off - DoW

White Chocolate

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1283234457' post='2436777']
Yeah you did I was in 6 wars and you declared down on me. But continue your fantasy.
[/quote]

again i doubt it, but if you can prove me wrong then please do.

and i know that you did end with 6 but it wasn't before i declared (obviously <_<)

Edited by ADude

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If RE thinks they were caught off guard, trying being IN PS. The date changed and I was still in the middle of getting blindsided. Couldn't even make it on for update :(.

I would normaly Love DOW's on RE but this time I don't.
I just quit my alliance to rogue them tomorrow when I find this!!!!
I would be called a coward if I declared now so instead I will war with 1 RE nation, and the 2 nations that are attacking that RE nation, but not today, I don't care enough today, I am in a bad mood.
Now.... do I nuke the RE nation or one of the 2 others?
If anyone wants to be nuked in the near future then please declare on me and i will promise to nuke your alliance.

[quote name='Rongue' timestamp='1283263624' post='2437016']
I would be called a coward if I declared now so instead I will war with 1 RE nation, [b]and the 2 nations that are attacking that RE nation[/b], but not today, I don't care enough today, I am in a bad mood.
If anyone wants to be nuked in the near future then please declare on me and i will promise to nuke your alliance.
[/quote]

Me thinks that's not a great idea. :smug:

[quote name='livintoolive' timestamp='1283265203' post='2437036']
Me thinks that's not a great idea. :smug:
[/quote]
Me thinks your right. It's not a great idea, it's a PERFECT idea!
Your post makes me want to do it more.
( It's sad, by the time I decide what to do I might be fully defending RE. For lulz. )

Edited by Rongue

[quote name='Rongue' timestamp='1283269909' post='2437097']
Me thinks your right. It's not a great idea, it's a PERFECT idea!
Your post makes me want to do it more.
( It's sad, by the time I decide what to do I might be fully defending RE. For lulz. )
[/quote]

Do what you want, but stop TALKING about it and do something, one way or the other. We're trying to war here.

Just my luck that I would end up going to sleep about an hour before this happens and get thrown into anarchy :P

Ah well, should be fun anyway. Let the good times roll :awesome:

o/ Rome

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1283231417' post='2436686']
We mostly declared up. But that changed pretty quick.
[/quote]

Well I got declared down on by someone with ~200 more infra than me, but then he was the only one to attack me, so I guess it evens out :P Gives me an excuse for being in anarchy this early on I guess.

Edited by Mikeyrox

[quote name='Old Major' timestamp='1283281228' post='2437265']
Way to down declare rongue; instead of actually declaring on someone your own size OR someone that told you to back up your words with actions in this thread.
[/quote]

he has no spine, what do you expect? and no i am not going to side with him just because he is hitting PS obviously because my personal position is that declaring down is cowardly.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1283288004' post='2437386']
he has no spine, what do you expect? and no i am not going to side with him just because he is hitting PS obviously because my personal position is that declaring down is cowardly.
[/quote]

A quick check tells me I didn't down declare, so I'm in the clear. I did it all from my phone, so I'm not sure.

Also, I've got two defensive slots...I'm trying to get rongue to grow a pair and hit me, but even if he does, I've got a slot left.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000133

[quote name='EddyH' timestamp='1283289951' post='2437420']
Grrrrghhhhh zomg was just gonna buy my first nuke too :o i hope you 3 r up for a fight all round coz i'mm gonna raid all 3 of u untill i feel i don't want to ;) enjoy :)
[/quote]

Looking at the 3 on you, my suspicion is you won't be in range enough to declare on them by the time this war expires :)

[quote name='EddyH' timestamp='1283290205' post='2437430']
lol noobs hit me and now i got the upper hand LMAO why attack someone knowing their gonna roll u? :L now they can't even do ga's on me lol stick to your bombers and cm's ;)
[/quote]
What nation are you? I'll make sure we get more guys on you. <_<

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1283289731' post='2437412']
A quick check tells me I didn't down declare, so I'm in the clear. I did it all from my phone, so I'm not sure.

Also, I've got two defensive slots...I'm trying to get rongue to grow a pair and hit me, but even if he does, I've got a slot left.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000133
[/quote]

i wasn't talking about you, and on a side note i actually like you :P

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1283294894' post='2437511']
i wasn't talking about you, and on a side note i actually like you :P
[/quote]

Indeed, he helped uncover the Kiwi gerbil-duck experiment scandal! We need more such as him!

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1283288004' post='2437386']
[/quote]
I had basicaly no warchest and could not even switch out for 5 GC's.
Our ground troops were basicaly dead even and he had a whole alliance backing him.
How is declaring on an alliance with 3 guys bigger than me cowardly? I know they will count attack me and I could not switch out to 5 GC's so declaring = or up would have put me at a much higher disadvantage anyways and I would have failed more than likely before the counter attacks even hit.
I know there will be 2-3 guys bigger than me in no time so I ask you dipwad, how was I cowardly?

[quote name='Rongue' timestamp='1283299668' post='2437600']
I had basicaly no warchest and could not even switch out for 5 GC's.
Our ground troops were basicaly dead even and he had a whole alliance backing him.
How is declaring on an alliance with 3 guys bigger than me cowardly? I know they will count attack me and I could not switch out to 5 GC's so declaring = or up would have put me at a much higher disadvantage anyways and I would have failed more than likely before the counter attacks even hit.
I know there will be 2-3 guys bigger than me in no time so I ask you dipwad, how was I cowardly?
[/quote]

this is TE. If you're worried about getting rolled, don't interfere with an AA war. Two rounds ago I got out of anarchy against RE+ some number of other alliances, bought land to get more NS so I could declare on two guys twice my level with next to no war chest. Why? Because in a week the round was over and my teammates needed help. My planes leveled both nations and gave my side the advantage on the ground by attrition.

Btw, still waiting on you to declare on me.

Adude: Awww schucks. I'll be sure to ask for you as a target next time so we can really have fun. I'll sell infra though to make sure I'm declaring up :P.

On the Kiwi-Duck-Gerbil front: inquiring minds needed to know.

[quote name='EddyH' timestamp='1283290205' post='2437430']
lol noobs hit me and now i got the upper hand LMAO why attack someone knowing their gonna roll u? :L now they can't even do ga's on me lol stick to your bombers and cm's ;)
[/quote]
Come now eddy it may have been a while since I played TE, but i am confident i can still beat you lolz :smug:

[quote name='Rongue' timestamp='1283263624' post='2437016']
I would be called a coward if I declared now so instead I will war with 1 RE nation, and the 2 nations that are attacking that RE nation, but not today, I don't care enough today, I am in a bad mood.
[/quote]

fyi nukes aren't free. gotta have the money to pay for them.