Preliminary Analysis of the NSO / Ragnarok War

maxwell little

[quote name='rabonnobar' timestamp='1281322249' post='2406135']
LOL! Penkala, Kane?
[/quote]

Because that totally degenerated into a war, right? [b]Right?[/b] [b][u]RIGHT?[/b][/u] You aren't witty, so do us all a favor and stop trying. It's also completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, so nice attempt at a jab; try adding a little more "umph" next time.

Also, I concur with the previous statements; the comedy herein lies in the subsequent posts, not the OP.

EDIT: For clarity, my point is that stay on topic and stop trying to make this thread about something that it isn't; want to bring that up? Bring it elsewhere.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1281379752' post='2408011']
Because that totally degenerated into a war, right? [b]Right?[/b] [b][u]RIGHT?[/b][/u] You aren't witty, so do us all a favor and stop trying. It's also completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, so nice attempt at a jab; try adding a little more "umph" next time.

Also, I concur with the previous statements; the comedy herein lies in the subsequent posts, not the OP.

EDIT: For clarity, my point is that stay on topic and stop trying to make this thread about something that it isn't; want to bring that up? Bring it elsewhere.
[/quote]

It did not turn into a war, but it got far closer than it should have. And no, I will not stop (edit: speaking my mind, that is). Why ever would I do such a thing? I certainly don't give half a damn about pleasing you.

wickedj said 'Simple, solution, don't take in rogues.' when his alliance very recently... took in rogues. I don't see how it is off-topic. It is pointing out hypocrisy.

Edited by rabonnobar

You criticized NSO for doing X in this thread. I pointed out that such a comment is funny as CSN recently did X. I don't find that off-topic. However, discussing it in this thread any further would lead to a derail and that wasn't my intent, so yes, I am done here.

[quote name='tommac' timestamp='1281378800' post='2407966']
so can we call this the 6 millions dollar war lol
[/quote]
I second this, that or the curb stomp war

1. OP is flawed, I don't see multiple alliances being destroyed.
2. I don't see it escalating nor do I see it causing massive damage to RoK/VE/RnR/GOD.
3.It's not our fault NSO handed us a CB.
I thought this was supposed to be funny?

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281335416' post='2406898']
Going rouge means Attacking your own Allies and then leaving the Alliance. I was one of the people he attacked and Anarchyed. So I doubt his Rouge Status is in question.
[/quote]
If you're going to use our propaganda at least learn to use proper English.

[quote name='sethb' timestamp='1281547935' post='2411275']
1. OP is flawed, I don't see multiple alliances being destroyed.
2. I don't see it escalating nor do I see it causing massive damage to RoK/VE/RnR/GOD.
3.It's not our fault NSO handed us a CB.
I thought this was supposed to be funny?

If you're going to use our propaganda at least learn to use proper English.
[/quote]

So because I spelled rogue wrong I don't know proper English?