Nihilistic Viewpoint

I'm enjoying my little vacation in Peace Mode, yet I need something to spice it up, thus, please attempt to recruit me. If you need any incentives, this is [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=184514"]my nation.[/url] I appear to be (in)famous in certain circles, which will make what occurs more... interesting, to say the least.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1280947488' post='2400874']
Am I supposed to know who you are?
[/quote]
Most likely not, I don't believe I've crossed paths with you at all, to be honest, still I did respect what you did when you were at Vox Populi though. I just wished I could have been a part of it.

Well no one seems to be brave enough to offer you a chance Franz Ferdinand. Is it because you died and caused World War 1? Good for nothing Gavrilo Princip getting a sandwich and killing you.
Anyway enough. The Peoples Order of Truth known as POT is where you should join. Why? Well why not. We are a small green team allaince of 31 nations. We believe one day. Hopefully soon we will be up there with the best of alliances.
We can offer you what any alliance can and more.

You want government? Sure you can be in government if your willing to work.
You want tech deals? No problem.
Trade rings? Easy.

http://forums.orderoftruth.net/

Have A look at our forums and message me back with any questions.

Can you get on IRC to have a chat with me about my alliance? Might be something you're interested in, might not. :P

I'll be in the usual channels, including RoA's until about 5pm GMT, no later than that though as I've got to get home and wont have the net there for about another week.