Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1280679554' post='2397124']
Right now there is much government changes going on, but I'll PM once they are finalized.

Who says we wanted to change, I won't apologize for not conceding to your ideals Drai.
[/quote]
I wasn't actually sniping at NSO, so no need to get too defensive.

What I was getting at is most of the people posting in this thread seem to think this is a big deal. I won't lie in saying that RV has made a name for himself on the OWF, but I can't see much changing within NSO or on the OWF because of this. Certainly nowhere near the expectations of the responses at least.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1280790536' post='2398897']
What I was getting at is most of the people posting in this thread seem to think this is a big deal. I won't lie in saying that RV has made a name for himself on the OWF, but I can't see much changing within NSO or on the OWF because of this. Certainly nowhere near the expectations of the responses at least.
[/quote]

Lemme quote Billy Joel on this one:

"You may be wrong, for all I know, but you may be right."

Still, even if there isn't change within the NSO with RV in govie, it should make for at least a few humorous posts. ;)