DoE & DoW on The Roman Empire

Coverzin

Firstly, I hereby declare the existence of the Visigoths and welcome all who oppose alliances of nations to flock to this banner. A declaration of war towards that goal follows.

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/j2870/visigoths_small.png[/img][/center]

How rude of me. I was [url="http://pastebin.com/dYgHktUw"]banned from #re-te on Coldfront[/url] and I have just realized why. I entered in to a war with The Roman Empire (More accurately, with their Emperor) without the common courtesy of a declaration of war and the requirements for peace. Without further ado:
I, sole member and leader of Visigoths, hereby declare war on The Roman Empire for the following reasons:
1. The Roman Empire recognizes treaties in a political landscape where treaties reduce overall prosperity by discouraging that for which we all live: War.
2. The Roman Emperor mocked the declaration of war of a similarly sized alliance [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88845"]Here[/url].
3. The Roman Empire keeps Carpatus as its Emperor despite this serious slight of a sovereign alliance.

Requirements for Peace:

Peace may be attained in one of two ways:
1. Keep all nations under the Visigoths Alliance Affiliation at zero infrastructure for a period of 360 days.
2. Address all three causes of war publicly and graciously. (The first may be addressed by cancelling all treaties and recognizing no treaty of other alliances. The second may be addressed by a public, sincere apology to Saiko Koryuken and his/her alliance. The last may be addressed by the official and final stepping down of Carpatus as Emperor.)

Edited by Coverzin

OP, I'm impressed, you manged to put together a coherent sentence whilst sucking on your own feet, both of them.

Well done.

However there will be at least two reasons for your demise.

First, I fear your war and nation building skills will be below the standards required to defeat our Fearless Leader Carpatus.

Secondly, your map shows you located alongside France everyone knows what that means.

Hail rome o/

Edit-: Put the map back please, it make my second point meaningless - kinda like your alliance. :)

Second Edit-: This is the map I was referring too, much better than that flaggy thing.
[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5532/visigothkingdom.jpg[/img]

Edited by Kingneptune

[quote name='Kingneptune' date='12 July 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1278920597' post='2367903']
OP, I'm impressed, you manged to put together a coherent sentence whilst sucking on your own feet, both of them. Well done.However there will be at least two reasons for your demise. First, I fear your war and nation building skills will be below the standards required to defeat our Fearless Leader Carpatus. Secondly, your map shows you located alongside France everyone knows what that means. Hail rome o/Edit-: Put the map back please, it make my second point meaningless - kinda like your alliance. :)
[/quote]

First, thank you, I pride myself on my diction.

Further, I needn't win the war for this conflict to be a success, good sir.

I'm terribly sorry about the map. It was a placeholder for the flag while our artist finished it.

Wow, are you guys in that much need of attention that you must destroy your nation to get it. You know what, I'm not going to deal you either of you two or rongue for that matter anymore. Consider this my last word to you three.

Our flag was designed by an artist highly experienced in the field of vexillology.

It's excellence is truly in its symbolism, the flag--much like the Visigoths--is simplistic in nature.

The magnificent blue represents the royal blood spilt by all Visigoths, while the red represents the blood of the lesser soldiers of The Roman Empire.

No your blood looks the same, Carp already cleaned some off his shoes. In fact he grabbed one of you women and made her clean them.

She said she preferred boots herself. :)

Edit-: Added a smiley. I don't want anyone to cry.

Edited by Kingneptune

[quote name='Kingneptune' date='12 July 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1278921970' post='2367920']
No your blood looks the same, Carp already cleaned some off his shoes. In fact he grabbed one of you women and made her clean them. She said she preferred boots herself. :)Edit-: Added a smiley. I don't want anyone to cry.
[/quote]

It may look the same, however, the blood of a free man is a sign of life where that of a Roman is a sign of wasted desire.

[quote name='Coverzin' date='12 July 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1278922299' post='2367921']
It may look the same, however, the blood of a free man is a sign of life where that of a Roman is a sign of wasted desire.
[/quote]

The only desire we were able to detect from your nations was that of your women. Your soldiers showed them the way, saw us and then ran away. Left the poor things lost and bewildered. Anyway were takin good care of them and they're doing the dishes. ;)

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='12 July 2010 - 05:50 AM' timestamp='1278931812' post='2367969']
What is it with all these 1-2 people alliances attacking RE lately?
[/quote]

We would be happy to take you in if you feel that three people are needed. However, at this point, declaring war on Carpatus is a membership requirement.

[quote name='Coverzin' date='12 July 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1278932848' post='2367981']
We would be happy to take you in if you feel that three people are needed. However, at this point, declaring war on Carpatus is a [b]replacement for the shortcomings of my member(s).[/b]
[/quote]

There, I fixed it for you. :)

Edited by Kingneptune

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='12 July 2010 - 04:50 AM' timestamp='1278931812' post='2367969']
What is it with all these 1-2 people alliances attacking RE lately?
[/quote]

Small rebellions assimilate together to quell those they deem tyrants. I'm interested as to whether they will gain the support they hope by setting these events in motion. Maybe they will multiply like rabbits. 3-6-12-24, or maybe their attempts to inspire a fighting spirit among some is futile. I am curious

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='12 July 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1278976185' post='2368631']
Small rebellions assimilate together to quell those they deem tyrants. I'm interested as to whether they will gain the support they hope by setting these events in motion. Maybe they will multiply like rabbits. 3-6-12-24, or maybe their attempts to inspire a fighting spirit among some is futile. I am curious
[/quote]

At the moment we are up to three members. Perhaps I can fulfill your prediction of six by tomorrow.

[quote name='Coverzin' date='12 July 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1278977799' post='2368666']
At the moment we are up to three members. Perhaps I can fulfill your prediction of six by tomorrow.
[/quote]

Well I admit, it seems to be working just from this post alone.

[quote name='Coverzin' date='12 July 2010 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1278920818' post='2367906']
First, [b][u]thank you, I pride myself [/u][/b]on my diction.

[b]Further, I needn't win the war for this conflict to be a success, good sir.[/b]

[/quote]

Obviously he thinks that attention is the spoils of war. New evidence has been gathered that shows that though his massive army is suffering in the field of battle, he's currently working on a war statue for the Visigoth's imposing fearless leader!

Here is a sneak peak at the statue they are building:

[img]http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rdi/lowres/rdin150l.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Clash' date='13 July 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1279039241' post='2369375']
Declaring war on RE is becoming too common to be cool anymore.
[/quote]
stupidity must be contagious :smug:
(me-> :gun::frantic: <-Visigoths)
and you do know that 360 days of ZI will never happen, your nation would just get deleted

[quote name='King Wally' date='12 July 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1278981843' post='2368730']
Just joined the Visigoths... well i do owe RE after that attack on SF afterall... lets dance RE! Itll be like the old AoD days all over again yehaww!
[/quote]

I remember those! Fun times :)