DoE & DoW on The Roman Empire

Coverzin

[quote name='CommanderX' date='13 July 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1279067935' post='2369899']
stupidity must be contagious :smug:
(me-> :gun::frantic: <-Visigoths)
and you do know that 360 days of ZI will never happen, your nation would just get deleted
[/quote]
Oh, I know my nation is going to get deleted -- Multiple times. I'm going to remake it.

Also, we're at 6. I guess I'll do 12 tomorrow?

[quote name='Coverzin' date='13 July 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1279081139' post='2370311']
Oh, I know my nation is going to get deleted -- Multiple times. I'm going to remake it.

[/quote]

well you have 154 more nations to go untill we are equal in member #'s. :lol1:
never going to happen, just more people to anarchy.
hey adude or Carp, should the Roman empire issue a warning to all nations saying: if they join visigoths they will be in permaZI. :D
:excl: news flash :excl: your all going to die. :nuke:

the military section of our alliance is 4X stronger then your whole alliance: 20,000 vs. 5,000

Edited by CommanderX

[quote name='Coverzin' date='13 July 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1279081139' post='2370311']

[/quote]

Yes yes 12, or possibly 9, 3 member growth each day is decent.

[quote name='Kingneptune' date='12 July 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1278920597' post='2367903']
OP, I'm impressed, you manged to put together a coherent sentence whilst sucking on your own feet, both of them.

Well done.

However there will be at least two reasons for your demise.

First, I fear your war and nation building skills will be below the standards required to defeat our Fearless Leader Carpatus.

Secondly, your map shows you located alongside France everyone knows what that means.

Hail rome o/

Edit-: Put the map back please, it make my second point meaningless - kinda like your alliance. :)

Second Edit-: This is the map I was referring too, much better than that flaggy thing.
[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5532/visigothkingdom.jpg[/img]
[/quote]Wait lol? You have a right to attack others war and nation building skills?

Did you not just send me a message yesterday saying that after the first day of the next round you would be able to get 2800 NS? Sir you did not even reach 1800 NS this round.

Also this will always get to me. :wub:
"I fear your war and nation building skills will be below the standards required to defeat our Fearless Leader Carpatus"

I believe he is like 400 NS now..... and dropping.

Oh did I not declare on you when you had more NS than me? hmmm other way around now.... I wounder why that happened...

Remember what took Rome down in history? It was a lot of little things called barbarians, and they were looked down on.... Namely the Visigoths who sacked Rome. I believe that desotrying the leader of the Roman Empire is basicaly the same, but unlike the mercy shown to the Romans back then there shall be no such thing now. :awesome:

HISTORY WILL KICK YOUR BUTT!

Edited by Rongue

I also miss AoD!! Wally you know I love you :wub: [no homo] But :mellow: what you doing rolling with these "special :gag: " knuckle heads. You know if you ever wanna fight along side Catharsis you are more than welcome.

edit grabbed wrong quote

Edited by Vukland

Emperor of the Roman Empire is mine! He will be mine for like 6-7 more days depending on how you count. :lol1:
I believe the Emperor of Roman Empire said that all who attack him will be met with the full force of the Roman Empire. The full force of the Roman Empire turns out to not be enough. :smug:

Roman Empire will be stuck with the Visigoth's until they surrender.

I wish that you guys had more NS. I already anarchied Coverzin and then he dropped down below my NS war range, looks like RE is pwning too hard :P. All below 1k NS just like lazaraus was above 3k, now below 500. You guys had 7 before, now 6? Looks like they're realizing the true power of RE hehehe.

Also Rongue, the only thing that protects you is your low NS. :)

Edited by Juggernaut123

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1280056067' post='2388232']
I wish that you guys had more NS. I already anarchied Coverzin and then he dropped down below my NS war range, looks like RE is pwning too hard :P. All below 1k NS just like lazaraus was above 3k, now below 500. You guys had 7 before, now 6? Looks like they're realizing the true power of RE hehehe.

Also Rongue, the only thing that protects you is your low NS. :)
[/quote]

Sorry about that; I couldn't find a reason to care anymore.