Nemesis announcement

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='10 July 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1278776822' post='2365848']
Nobody is going to war so loosen your pants people. Do you really think anybody would even let this escalate that far?

This is just some dumb !@#$.
[/quote]

Meh, most wars are started for dumb reasons.

Edited by rabonnobar

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='That-one-place' date='10 July 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1278735970' post='2365549']
Who is being thrown under the bus?

Nemesis made our position clear.
[/quote]

and it's that this has been settled in an amicable way, and we're moving forward, right?

Edited by porksaber

[quote name='porksaber' date='10 July 2010 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1278777483' post='2365862']
and it's that this has been settled in an amicable way, [b]and we're moving forward, right?[/b]
[/quote]

Correct, Nemesis is moving forward.

To clear this up: Nemesis NEVER had any intention of attacking SLCB.

Edited by That-one-place

We have all the evidence we need, whether Ragnarok wants to believe it or not. We didn't say anything about it either, it was another person whose NOT in Nemesis. We have plenty of evidence, yet our membership said to just cut our ties, and let it be. I don't see why you guys think we want to go to war with them. If we wanted to go to war, we would have done so already. Also T-O-P never said that, nice try. The only person who ever messaged people that was a member of your own alliance, who for a day, switched to our AA. Great job!

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='09 July 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1278718847' post='2365289']
We don't really try to e-lawyer our way out of treaties. Should SLCB come under attack while we still hold a MDP, we will defend them.
[/quote]
You mean, so long as it's not one of your other MDP partners.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='10 July 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1278820768' post='2366560']
You mean, so long as it's not one of your other MDP partners.
[/quote]

Obviously we can't attack our own MDP partners, that goes without saying ... which is why, you know, it wasn't said.

[quote name='That-one-place' date='10 July 2010 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1278778350' post='2365866']
To clear this up: Nemesis NEVER had any intention of attacking SLCB.
[/quote]
Well that's disappointing.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='09 July 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1278694511' post='2364900']
Lance...lance...You know, I love both parties, I do...and your antagonizing OOC: interwebz style, is totally getting better...and I like it.

But we're allied to the prison !@#$%*es..

just sayin'
[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, I'm just trying to stir up some trouble for maximum lulz. As a former Nemesis member, I love those guys and will always have their back.

And for the record, the SLCB peeps have always seemed like decent enough people. But just like you don't mess with the crazy homeless guy who is screaming at the sidewalk, I wouldn't mess with Nemesis.

My .02 in this thread is done. Off to try to wind some people up about a fake log dump in another thread.