The Superfriends to the rescure

LincolnC

[quote name='lazaraus45' date='04 July 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1278273159' post='2359605']
Don't be so cheery man, this is srs bsns :P
[/quote]
:unsure: I sorry :huh:

Edited by Vukland

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='04 July 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1278273987' post='2359615']
Fairness went out of the window yesterday at 6:32 AM. But by all means, feel free to lose some NS in order to get within range.
[/quote]

i'll try, i only hope your side are capable of helping me with that,

[quote name='Mistress Demona' date='04 July 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1278271864' post='2359592']
Wait a minute...did the words "evil villian nations" just get applied in reference to The Flying Kiwis??? :blink:

Hail to the Superfriends...I love you guys :awesome:
[/quote]
True ebil always smiles, Dark Knight.

Remember that.

:)

Edited by Richard VII

[quote name='bunnet' date='04 July 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1278273418' post='2359607']
This fight is getting better. The SF back up BC against wapa kiwis and warriors. I think that suits the 3 nations that declared war as we all love a challenge. Pity you can't do it properly SF by declaring your own war :) as you could have tried to roll the 3 wee nations :)

I think this may be the round that the infra huggers are in for a surprise.

SF go and grow a pair :wub:
[/quote]

Actually, they only declared against Kiwis :P

Silly bunnet

[quote name='lazaraus45' date='04 July 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1278272787' post='2359600']
channels are inactive atm, i'll get back to you on that,

in the meantime you didn't address the part in my post about the higher ANS and the pre-emptive strike
[/quote]

Didn't see it. Ok our whole Battle plan with you. I could just give you the target list but anyway.

Goons and BC have the top 20 nation advantage. Which means our top nations could easily take a beating if they organized.
The Middle ground was ours. We gave each nation two targets and basically had a great update blitz there. Still organization is key. They could fight back if needed.
As for the low nations that was a toss up.

As for the update blitz, well you need a warchest and some quick thinking to win after that. That comes with experience. So yeah it was totally unfair how could Warriors, WAPA and TFK do such a thing shame on me.

Alliances deal with update blitzes all the time. Look at SF and TPC. Its like me saying how could you to that.

[quote name='Dom Zak' date='04 July 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1278274532' post='2359622']
Actually, they only declared against Kiwis :P

Silly bunnet
[/quote]
Exactly. Scared of the big W :lol1:

Why just pick the Kiwis??? We were all in on irc and lincon must have the logs.

[quote name='KOwens06' date='04 July 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1278275205' post='2359627']
Didn't see it. Ok our whole Battle plan with you. I could just give you the target list but anyway.

Goons and BC have the top 20 nation advantage. Which means our top nations could easily take a beating if they organized.
The Middle ground was ours. We gave each nation two targets and basically had a great update blitz there. Still organization is key. They could fight back if needed.
As for the low nations that was a toss up.

As for the update blitz, well you need a warchest and some quick thinking to win after that. That comes with experience. So yeah it was totally unfair how could Warriors, WAPA and TFK do such a thing shame on me.

Alliances deal with update blitzes all the time. Look at SF and TPC. Its like me saying how could you to that.
[/quote]

you're right about that stuff coming with experience, something which isn't always overly common in new AA's, and yes you could say how could you do that to us since you're the one crusading for TE morals here, what's your point?

Also conversation with someone not involved on either side of the war (though he was in our channel DDDDDD:):

<Lazaraus45[RoK]> SCB
<Lazaraus45[RoK]> how should TE be played?
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> yes
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> like however is say
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> *I SAY
<Lazaraus45[RoK]> thanks
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> ok no prob
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> really though it is a testing ground for SE
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> you can smash stuff here
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> and it don't matter
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> treaties are ok but not really needed
<SteelCityBoss[Catharsis]> you know whom your friends are pretty quickly

[quote name='lazaraus45' date='04 July 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1278276656' post='2359634']
Also conversation with someone not involved on either side of the war (though he was in our channel DDDDDD:):[/quote]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="4"]Jeez - what a Brass Neck YOU have :smug: [/size][/font]

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001048"][size="3"]Asgarde - Ruler Lazaraus45[/size][/url]

[size="3"]War Screen -
[img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3386364.gif[/img]

[size="4"]YOU don't seem to be involved on Either side either [/size]- OR do you defect to whichever side attacks you ? :ehm: [/size]

[quote name='lazaraus45' date='05 July 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1278285686' post='2359757']
i get the feeling you're trying to make a point but i have no idea what,

oh well :)
[/quote]

Well, one point is that in a [b]war thread[/b] (Started By Superfriends) ......
..... in which Alliance, you are currently the #1 Nation

A thread which has people discussing how to war & [b]different styles of fighting in TE [/b]......
...... [b]YOU certainly seem to have a style of your own[/b]:lol1:

[img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3386364.gif[/img]

My second point is that you have the nerve to talk about other people who are NOT involved

My third point is not suitable for the delicate people who read this forum :rolleyes:

[quote name='bunnet' date='04 July 2010 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1278273418' post='2359607']
I think this may be the round that the infra huggers are in for a surprise.
[/quote]

Which infra huggers? [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Betamax"]THESE[/url] infra huggers?

[quote name='Lochiel' date='05 July 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1278288213' post='2359796']
Well, one point is that in a [b]war thread[/b] (Started By Superfriends) ......
..... in which Alliance, you are currently the #1 Nation

A thread which has people discussing how to war & [b]different styles of fighting in TE [/b]......
...... [b]YOU certainly seem to have a style of your own[/b]:lol1:
[/quote]
Yes i do, so what?

[quote name='Lochiel' date='05 July 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1278288213' post='2359796']
My second point is that you have the nerve to talk about other people who are NOT involved
[/quote]
The only person i've talked about who isn't involved was SCB and that was at the request of someone who was involved,
i know TE is chaos but try have some kind of point to you posts

[quote name='KOwens06' date='04 July 2010 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1278271693' post='2359588']
This is TE not SE.

TE Guidelines:
[list]
[*]Fair Fights
[*]Short Wars
[*]Allies get to sit on the sidelines and watch if rule one and two aren't broken
[/list]
We didn't break any rules. We actually gave them the advantage. BC just needed to go to Frogout. Say I want to strike back and figure something out. Not Bawwwww all over the place
There so now you know how TE works. Its not about curbstomping. Its not about "Beating into submission." Its about let me emphasize here FUN and FAIR Wars.

So if I am being irrational because you guys couldn't stay out of a perfectly good and honorable war then fine. Like Clash said [u]You're already doing it wrong.[/u]
[/quote]

Lol, really... did your mother hold your hand while you wrote that list? But since they are 'Guidelines', I'll gladly burn them now for future benefit of TE before we all go to refined gentle fighting like you sirs.

But I do understand The Warriors are hypocrites, as last round The Warriors attacked someone weaker (it was even posted by I believe yourself that you weren't looking for a tough fight), and here you are scolding those who do what you do. Not to mention hypocrisy on other occasions. I have learned not to trust a single word that comes out of your guy's mouths as it is usually a brutal deformation of everything in order to escape the grave you dig so well for yourselves. So I assume next round when pick a fight in favor of yourselves you won't apply these guidelines. Eh?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='04 July 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1278303251' post='2359952']
Lol, really... did your mother hold your hand while you wrote that list? But since they are 'Guidelines', I'll gladly burn them now for future benefit of TE before we all go to refined gentle fighting like you sirs.

But I do understand The Warriors are hypocrites, as last round The Warriors attacked someone weaker (it was even posted by I believe yourself that you weren't looking for a tough fight), and here you are scolding those who do what you do. Not to mention hypocrisy on other occasions. I have learned not to trust a single word that comes out of your guy's mouths as it is usually a brutal deformation of everything in order to escape the grave you dig so well for yourselves. So I assume next round when pick a fight in favor of yourselves you won't apply these guidelines. Eh?
[/quote]

Oh dear lord this is my only response.

First. Stop trolling our threads please and thank you.

Second. You said we should attack TDF were not mentally incompetent, we wanted a fight we got a fight. You were the one that shot it out of proportions.

Third. No my mother did not hold my hand. I could say more on that but I don't need to.

Fourth. If you don't believe us please stop talking to us. Plain and Simple.

Please don't respond because I won't be responding back.

[quote name='KOwens06' date='05 July 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1278312682' post='2360116']
First. Stop trolling our threads please and thank you.
[/quote]

OUR threads?

there is no OUR, this is an SF thread which you decided to start crying in,

frostfirefox was just trying to show you some sense, a wasted effort it seems, not a surprise given the AA you fly though

[quote name='KOwens06' date='05 July 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1278312682' post='2360116']
Oh dear lord this is my only response, as I know you are right.

First. Stop showing our hypocrisy please and thank you.

Second. You said we should attack TDF. We are mentally incompetent and couldn't risk a tough fight. You were the one that gave advice to actually fight.

Third. No my mother did not hold my hand. I could say more on that but I don't need to.

Fourth. I'd tell you to stop talking about us, but that would make me look like a bigger moron as I'm talking about SF.

Please don't respond because I know it will make me look like a fool.
[/quote]

You should say what you mean.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='06 July 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1278398783' post='2360939']
I can't believe nobody wants to comment on my post about Betamax. Nobody's stirred by this?
[/quote]They are surely love their infra by avoiding the war and hide in the other alliance name. ^_^