so... is cn dying here or is it just me

maxfiles

OP, you are not the only one to notice it.

My suggestion is that no, the game is not dying, but if you are concerned, work to recruit people to play the game. Kevin can't afford to throw around WoW or Pogo money to get people to play. He needs our help with marketing and getting the word out about how good this game truly is.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='02 July 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1278122423' post='2358293']
OP, you are not the only one to notice it.

My suggestion is that no, the game is not dying, but if you are concerned, work to recruit people to play the game. Kevin can't afford to throw around WoW or Pogo money to get people to play. He needs our help with marketing and getting the word out about how good this game truly is.
[/quote]

well personally I think he should turn the game into a facebook app that would spice things up within the game. It would bring in alot more people... and even if he made that facebook group a world 2 on a different server, but a second copy of cn, it would help bring people into the original server as well..

the referral system that is in place has such low amounts it is not really an incentive is it? plus there are only two 468x60 banners when there are like 20 major banner sizes that would be useful, I got a few sites I would drop a 125x125 banner on them. and one of the sites gets on avg 5k unique's every month I know its not much, but if we had 5000 of our members out there doing this it would help. I'm sure if I hit a ratio of 1/500 that just of my site alone that would be useful. I mean 20 infra or 10 tech or 50 land, or 500k. is it really an incentive?

[quote name='Captain Calcium' date='02 July 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1278129842' post='2358375']
Suggestions can be made in the Suggestion Box. You all know where it is, and this isn't it.
[/quote]

can you move the thread to there then?

this did not start off as making suggestions, it started off as a question on if people thought the game was dying.

Edited by maxfiles