Farkistan Erection Results - July TF Council

[quote name='RavingMainyYak' date='01 July 2010 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1277995082' post='2356605']
The first rule of parties... never be the first person to pass out [i]with shoes on[/i].

Congrats to my [s]fellow oppressors[/s] colleagues on Council.

And the obligatory, we're doomed.
[/quote]

FTFY

Any good friends wont mess with you if you have your shoes off.

[quote name='RavingMainyYak' date='01 July 2010 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1277995082' post='2356605']
The first rule of parties... never be the first person to pass out.

Congrats to my [s]fellow oppressors[/s] colleagues on Council.

And the obligatory, we're doomed.
[/quote]

These elections are great, I hope we really get down to business and bust some heads. Of course, we can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones. They were hard to get where I grew up. In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school. Then a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'.I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said 'FRESH' and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to settle my throne as the Prince of Bel Air .

[quote name='Shinfat' date='01 July 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1277996912' post='2356629']
Any alliance party that includes mag-lite sodomy is A-OK in my book.

Congrats new gov!
[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Congrats to our allies in FARK. o/

[quote name='Homeboy' date='01 July 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1278006820' post='2356837']
o/ [s]Team Edward[/s] Fark on your new gov !
[/quote]

Was that a twilight reference? In OUR erection thread?

We don't take kindly to sparkles, boy.

[quote name='Der Kommissar' date='03 July 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1278168949' post='2358667']
[color="#FF0000"]The photos have been removed. Don't discuss or post them again.[/color]
[/quote]

I heard you might be into UFIA. It's an organization that brings people -really close- together, enabling them to share some of their most special moments together. Uniting Friends In America, where friends become friendsier.

Love ya,

Paranoia

Edited by Paranoia

[quote name='Paranoia' date='03 July 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1278176446' post='2358745']
I heard you might be into UFIA. It's an organization that brings people -really close- together, enabling them to share some of their most special moments together. Uniting Friends In America, where friends become friendsier.

Love ya,

Paranoia
[/quote]
Im half inclined to take back all the mean things i said about you :P

BTW Council needs more JayBents