Silver Fire Alliance Rogue/ Ghost nation

The Silver Fire Alliance officially has a ghost/rogue nation,
We have kicked and banned him from our alliance, and hereby declare he is no longer a part of the Silver Fire Alliance
He repeatedly ignored us, and our messages for him to declare peace towards a fellow alliance, and we tried to contact him but as we say he ignored us, so a emergancy government decision was to kick him out. He has been told to take down his Alliance Affliction with immediate effect.

This is the nation:
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=412075

And again officially he is NOT a part of the Silver Fire Alliance, any action against him will not be met with resistance from Silver Fire, The Phoenix Federation (our protectorate) and other alliances we are allied with.
Please do NOT attack anyone else with a Silver Fire Alliance, Alliance Affliction.

[quote name='DarthDrew' date='25 June 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1277518876' post='2350550']

[b]Please do NOT attack anyone else with a Silver Fire Alliance, Alliance [u]Affliction.[/u][/b]
[/quote]

I think you mean affiliation.

A 3,374.812 ns nation is hardly a threat to anyone, but thanks for letting us know.

It's odd to me that he really hates mostly harmless and is tech raiding people that are not MHA. I wonder what happened that he hates us in the four days of his existence. I mean, we are not perfect, but you expect to know why someone wants you dead.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='26 June 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1277519637' post='2350558']
I think you mean affiliation.

A 3,374.812 ns nation is hardly a threat to anyone, but thanks for letting us know.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he's more interested in making sure there is no retaliation towards his own alliance than who the little guy is trying to pick on.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Im just trying to be honest to make sure that IF he does attack anyone in ANY alliance, that he is no part of our alliance, we have officially kicked him out, it was put in front of our government and we all voted to kick him out, We have literally repeatedly asked him to take down his AA, but refuses to, But I am making clear to everybody that he is NOT a part of our alliance.