OP War Declaration

the wompus

[IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100410155300/cybernations/images/b/b2/OPWarFlag.png[/IMG]

Early this morning, several OP nations were attacked by members of CIA.

The reason for war given was 'JOIN CIA OR DIE'

We don't really like either of those options, so in the vein of 'My Cousin Vinny', here's our counter-offer: We're going to kick the ever loving crap out of you.

That said, [size="4"]OP hereby officially declares war on CIA[/size].

An emergency fed-ex delivery was made to OP headquarters today. Apparently, this must have been dropped in the war zone by one of the CIA rulers.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Jo7lJoQhtjw/Sw11zBg9pYI/AAAAAAAALrU/XCnB0zGZcrE/s1600/CIA+trickery.jpg[/IMG]

We aren't impressed, and the rest of TE probably isn't either. [b]You're going to need to do more to gain respect than this.[/b]

Edited by the wompus

[quote name='Dexomega' date='23 June 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1277270679' post='2347379']
Sounds [b]very[/b]... violent.
[/quote]

Not "very", just "mildly".

It's early.

[quote name='Lukapaka' date='24 June 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1277357804' post='2348500']
Is OP accepting their peace offer?
[/quote]
We are still trying to determine who put them up to attacking us.

[quote name='paul711' date='24 June 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1277400410' post='2348839']
[/quote]
It was me. :lol1:

Yeah I'm kidding, but this is pretty weird. It may just be a coincidence, but this look like a lot more.

[quote name='paul711' date='24 June 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1277400410' post='2348839']
[/quote]

I was wondering this myself, but I thought perhaps I was just being paranoid. But it's hard to believe they're just some noobs who randomly decided to attack us. If an established alliance sanctioned this attack on us, that'd be pretty scummy and just plain disappointing. I wonder who would benefit from stunting our growth?

[IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100410155300/cybernations/images/b/b2/OPWarFlag.png[/IMG]

In an attempt to obtain peace in our current 'skirmish' with CIA, a message was sent to WoofH, President of CIA on 6/25/10.

The following terms were delivered:

1. As an alliance, you need to post on the OWF (where you have been posting) and publicly state who put you up to attacking us - all parties and individuals involved. This needs to be complete, truthful and detailed.

2. If this is not posted within the next 24 hours, the IRC converstaion we had relating to this will be posted by us, and attacks will likely conitune until your entire AA is ZI'd.

3. If the information is posted and acceptable, we'll agree to a ceasefire.

Response to this has been minimal:

A CIA member posted this on the OWF:

[QUOTE]Dawn of Luminus posted
Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:50 AM

The nation that put us up to the task, I believe, was named 'the goons' or something of that nature. At first I was heavily hesitant to make this post due to a fear of being on the receiving end of a barrage of attacks from the goons, replacing yours; but I do not know this game very well and I'm sure there is some rule that will prevent that from happening. [/QUOTE]

In addition, in an IRC conversation with with WoofH, the follwing information was received:

[QUOTE]<halushki> so nobody put you up to this....just randomly chose us?
<WooF[CIA]> well some other alliance in the top 10, we asked if we could join but they said attack you and then blew us off.. basiclly used us
<WooF[CIA]> shows how much of a noob i am
<halushki> you wanted all your guys to join them?
<WooF[CIA]> no they were like, distract and attack OP and we'll aide you later
<halushki> hmmm.
<halushki> who's that?
<WooF[CIA]> uh they called themselves goons i have no idea which nation they are
<halushki> it's not a big deal....everyone wants to fight with us.
<WooF[CIA]> i dont see goosn on the leader board so im not sure
<WooF[CIA]> but they were self proclaimed as the goons
<halushki> It's all good....this is TE and fighting is encouraged.
<halushki> May as well have some fun with it for a while.
<WooF[CIA]> i found them
<WooF[CIA]> they arn't using the name goons though
<WooF[CIA]> in game
<WooF[CIA]> they have the goon flag though
<WooF[CIA]> [URL=http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_a...lliance=FROGOUT]http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_a...lliance=FROGOUT[/URL] [/QUOTE]

_______

Now - First things first -

Ordo Paradoxia is[b] strictly [/b]a TE alliance and we draw an [u]absolute line [/u]between SE and TE affairs. Any mention of the GOONS alliance from SE in relation to this issue was not initiated by OP. From this point forward, it is our intention that GOONS be completely left out of this matter.

________

In relation to the current CIA situation.

I don't buy for a minute that they are new to the game. Many of the statements made by CIA members in posts and conversations included references to words and phrases that a new member would have no knowledge of whatsoever and simply would not use.

I do beleive that they were either put up to attacking us by another alliance or are a sub-group of another alliance. The AA FROGOUT has been blamed and/or mentioned in relation to the CIA attack on OP by at least 2 sources.

That said, no specifics or evidence has been received.

So, one of two things is going on:

1. CIA was prompted to attack us by FROGOUT (or CIA is part of FROGOUT.)

2. CIA is trying to drag OP and FROGOUT into a problem for whatever reason and FROGOUT has nothing to do with this.

As of now, there is no conclusive evidence either way. Rest assured, this situation is still being investigated.

Unfortunately for the CIA nations, they get a few more days of war.

Given all that has happened, we will let CIA off the hook on our own terms. And will treat FROGOUT as we do any and all alliances.

The OP did not start this, but we will finish it. We don't whine, but inform.

We are proud of our tradition and history in TE and will persevere and triumph.

Yeah, we're not trying to start any wars quite yet. No idea who CIA is but we're not involved. Good luck stomping them. If you have any questions I'll be in coldfront irc #frogout

Jakome
Frogout
Charles in Charge

edit: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88249 wtb more than 2 open war slots

Edited by Jakome

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='06 July 2010 - 06:12 PM' timestamp='1278457955' post='2361679']
So what was this concluded to? OP beat CIA to nothing and no one knows what goes on in the shadows?
[/quote]

Only the Shadow knows. ;)