Need An Alliance

I don't think my alliance is providing enough for me. I have time and time again sent messages to our leaders and no response back. I would like to join a new alliance that will find my interests and the alliances interests the same. Please post here with a description of your alliance and i will message you in the forum.

[b]PS: My alliance took us into a war to aid one of our allies which literally destroyed half of our nations[/b].

Thanks
[font="Palatino Linotype"]Teen Terminator[/font] :nuke:

[quote name='Teen Terminator' date='14 June 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1276538212' post='2337334']
I don't think my alliance is providing enough for me. I have time and time again sent messages to our leaders and no response back. I would like to join a new alliance that will find my interests and the alliances interests the same. Please post here with a description of your alliance and i will message you in the forum.

[b]PS: My alliance took us into a war to aid one of our allies which literally destroyed half of our nations[/b].

Thanks
[/quote]

Got any admin experience at all??

[quote name='Teen Terminator' date='14 June 2010 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1276538212' post='2337334']

Thanks
[/quote]

Well, that is pretty much the payment made to be in an alliance and enjoy their protection. If you're government isn't responding to you though then look no farther than TFD! Out government is always active and any issue you have will be quickly resolved. Plus, we have lots of aid programs as well as elite training. Stop by today and see what we can do for you!

http://foreigndivision.org/

You should join Europa. We are a small group of extremely active and experienced players. Most have been around for 3 years+. Very Friendly and we have great diplomatic relations. Now I know what your thinking. Why do I wanna join a smaller type alliance? Well like you said your previous government ignoring you. Which is something we [b]WILL NOT[/b] do. We take special care of our members with what ever they may need. So if you want drop on by at our forums

[url="http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/CN_Europa/"]Europa Forums[/url]

Edited by Kongo Jack

If you haven't decided yet, may I suggest The Philosophers? We are a rather small, partially growing alliance, and we would be honored if you decide to join us. As The Boss of The Philosophers I will personally deal with any problem you may come across in the future. We can also provide you guides on how to grow your nation and what to do if attacked.

Edited by The Joker King

Well In Tournament edition I was a war administrator and strategist. We defeated I believe 6 small alliances in 2 hours. I also was chairman of a bank for the little big alliance, and also the foreign minister.

Thanks For the Posts Ill Be Deciding Tomorrow,
Teen Terminator

Since you have another day before you make your decision, I thought I would put my alliance's name out there.

Nemesis, look us up. We are a smaller alliance that holds our own. Like our name defined, military record, and stats will spell out, we are unconquerable. We are 32 members currently but we stay around the 30-50 mark since the beginning. We do not want "faceless soldiers" in our alliance. If you want an active community that will give back to you what you give, we are for you. We are diplomatic, democratic, and most of all dominant. If you have any conflicts and they are not resolved anyone of our members would love to personally drop however much nation strength it takes to help you *clears throat* conquer your situation. Join us if you want a tight-knit, active, unselfish brotherhood.

Take care,

CC

Link: http://www.cn-nemesis.net/index.php <- Go there.

Edited by Crazy Crazy

If you join Kerberos Nexus I'll help you find single slot tech deals to fill your slots, so you would have about $12m from that, but don't collect taxes and only pay bills for 10 days and then spend it all, then collect when you to send the first batch of 50 tech out and that would leave you money left over. You can then back collect again until you need to pay everyone the last 50 tech and do the same, you'll then probably be around 5k infra in 20 days. I can also possibly give you a gov position if your interested and teach you how to do it. I can make you into my apprentice and tech you how to grow your nation effectively and fill a gov position.

[quote name='Methrage' date='16 June 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1276686041' post='2339348']
If you join Kerberos Nexus I'll help you find single slot tech deals to fill your slots, so you would have about $12m from that, but don't collect taxes and only pay bills for 10 days and then spend it all, then collect when you to send the first batch of 50 tech out and that would leave you money left over. You can then back collect again until you need to pay everyone the last 50 tech and do the same, you'll then probably be around 5k infra in 20 days. I can also possibly give you a gov position if your interested and teach you how to do it. I can make you into my apprentice and tech you how to grow your nation effectively and fill a gov position.
[/quote]

That makes no sense at all. If you can get him from 1.4k Infra to 5k in 20 days, you're a genius. It's not possible with 45m straight aid on a 20 day back collection, nevermind through tech deals.

15m from tech deals. It'll cost him 774k for each 50 (taking off the reduction for his University).

15,000,000 - 7,774,000 = 7,260,000 profit.

7.26m profit to use on paying bills, then eventually spending on Infra, lets say he has a warchest to cover them ten days bills so spends the whole 7.26m on Infra. Congratulations, you can buy 441 levels of Infrastructure from those tech deals, you could hit 2k though because your income can then cover the money required to pay off the tech.

I've sent you a message with details of my alliance, if you're interested in joining someone not full of false promises, who can deliver what they've offered, contact me. :D

[quote name='Mayzie' date='16 June 2010 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1276688920' post='2339362']
That makes no sense at all. If you can get him from 1.4k Infra to 5k in 20 days, you're a genius. It's not possible with 45m straight aid on a 20 day back collection, nevermind through tech deals.

15m from tech deals. It'll cost him 774k for each 50 (taking off the reduction for his University).

15,000,000 - 7,774,000 = 7,260,000 profit.

7.26m profit to use on paying bills, then eventually spending on Infra, lets say he has a warchest to cover them ten days bills so spends the whole 7.26m on Infra. Congratulations, you can buy 441 levels of Infrastructure from those tech deals, you could hit 2k though because your income can then cover the money required to pay off the tech.

I've sent you a message with details of my alliance, if you're interested in joining someone not full of false promises, who can deliver what they've offered, contact me. :D
[/quote]
I'm not sure why you subtracted half the money without him spending it, he would still have around 15m or 12m assuming he pays about 300k bills per days when the 10th day approaches and he needs to send out the first of the tech. If he spends 12m on infrastructure, that would boost him well over 2k infra. He would the collect over $2 million for each collection and with 10 saved up that would be over $20 million. He would then spend $3.3m on buying and sending the tech out.

He would then have over $15m left after already having spent the original $15m on growth and used part of the taxes he collected on already buying and sending out half the tech. He can use this money to back collect until the last half needs to be sent in another 10 days and repeat the process of buying infra with all the money, then collecting 10 days worth of taxes to use for buying the tech.

I don't feel like working out all the numbers, but it would get him a good growth boost even if not all the way to 5k. Probably closer to 4k infra if he did it right.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='16 June 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1276701909' post='2339495']
Meth, what the hell are you talking about? :blink:

4k infra??!!? Hell he'd be lucky to get up to 1999.99 infra that way. :P
[/quote]
Maybe I'm forgetting how steep the infra costs get as I'm not looking at a calculator or any numbers. He could probably get to 3k infra, but thinking about it more past 2k the costs might be a bit much. It would be a pretty quick way for a new nation to reach around 2k infra, as infra is cheap early on.

Edit: Anyways I can help him find tech deals, but I did pull that number out of my head at random mostly and I was mixing it up with a different aid method with the 4-5k infra figure. If someone saves up 20 days of taxes and gets all their slots full of aid twice in that span of time, then I think someone might be able to jump to 4-5k infra in around 20 days. I don't have that kind of aid to give out though and I might be getting mixed up on the numbers again.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='16 June 2010 - 08:35 AM' timestamp='1276702507' post='2339503']
Maybe I'm forgetting how steep the infra costs get as I'm not looking at a calculator or any numbers. He could probably get to 3k infra, but thinking about it more past 2k the costs might be a bit much. It would be a pretty quick way for a new nation to reach around 2k infra, as infra is cheap early on.

Edit: Anyways I can help him find tech deals, but I did pull that number out of my head at random mostly and I was mixing it up with a different aid method with the 4-5k infra figure. If someone saves up 20 days of taxes and gets all their slots full of aid twice in that span of time, then I think someone might be able to jump to 4-5k infra in around 20 days. I don't have that kind of aid to give out though and I might be getting mixed up on the numbers again.
[/quote]

You're probably thinking of a 45m deal. From 2k infra that should put someone around 3.5k, and then if they spend another 20m or so of their tax collection they can get up to 4k.

Celestial Being could use a new member willing to help. We are an alliance dedicated to stopping tech raiding and helping the victims of such raids. We avoid war at all costs and only use it as a last resort. Many tech raids and pointless wars have been resolved because of our actions. Our alliance leaders are not looking to play petty political games, we are simply looking to help independent nations and small alliances who have no protection from ruthless war mongers.

You can grow peacefully and quickly in our alliance. Here's our forums if you're looking for something different from an average alliance: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Celestial_Being/index.php?act=idx

I would like to thank all who have answered to my posts, they have opened my eyes to what else is out there. I wish i could join all of your alliances, but the game will not allow me :). So pretty much I am saying thank you for the posts and I will get back to the person whose alliance I will join.
Thank You
T33N T3RM1NAT0R