looking for strong alliance that gets into alot of wars!

Sir Phillipian

if u lead a war-heavy alliance, then go to my page and message me,i'm very interested in joining a blood-thirsty alliance. i need some war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

I wouldn't be suprised if your nation is destroyed within a week. this is a horrible way to join an alliance.

Edited by Ninja Dude

if u lead a war-heavy alliance, then go to my page and message me,i'm very interested in joining a blood-thirsty alliance. i need some war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

No offense but...

facepalm.jpg

Also bloodthirsty warmongering nations last an average of about a week before they are ZI'ed, please try again :psyduck:

EDIT: 100th post!

Edited by Sirus Griffon II

This guy has jumped from being an NPO applicant to joining my alliance, the UCW. I gave him 500k and he left as soon as I told him not to attack an aligned nation. Just warning you if he tries to join your alliance.

:ph34r: I dont think the NPO would be cool with you swiping their applicants. >.>