Announcement from the Grand High God-Council of TORN

I have giving a screen shot to this post to Cloud in IRC. He said " Thank you for the honor TORN, it was mighty Righteous of you. oh... and CONTINUE TO MAKE IT RAIN ON DEM (censored as it can't be posted here)"

Unfortunately his appeal was denied, so he is not sure when he will be allowed if ever back into the game, but he sends his "wub" to his CN friends.

Now onto my post

O/ TORN
0/ Valhalla/Duckroll
O/ to Olympus, MCXA, TMF, and the others that I don't personally know for helping.

Good job TORN. :D

Also, that medal is sexy.. How i get me one of those? :D

Edited by StormViking

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='StormViking' date='06 June 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1275875675' post='2327135']
I have giving a screen shot to this post to Cloud in IRC. He said " Thank you for the honor TORN, it was mighty Righteous of you. oh... and CONTINUE TO MAKE IT RAIN ON DEM (censored as it can't be posted here)"

Unfortunately his appeal was denied, so he is not sure when he will be allowed if ever back into the game, but he sends his "wub" to his CN friends.

Now onto my post

O/ TORN
0/ Valhalla/Duckroll
O/ to Olympus, MCXA, TMF, and the others that I don't personally know for helping.

Good job TORN. :D

Also, that medal is sexy.. How i get me one of those? :D
[/quote]

I'm sure if you're half the man Cloud was you'll have one at some point. HAIL VAL! HAIL DUCKROLL! and rest in peace Cloud. :D

[quote name='Grimm Reaper' date='06 June 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1275876942' post='2327170']
Not done in haiku, but still hailworthy. Hail is a form of precipitation. Rain is a form of precipitation. As it was said on the IRC, TORN makes it rain. BILLIONS.

Looks like surrender terms...

*sunglasses*

just got torn.
[/quote]

OSHI- That logically follows. You're argument is both valid and irrefutable! And your taste in sunglasses is even more undeniably awesome!

[quote name='OsRavan' date='07 June 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1275866999' post='2326932']
Great job TORN and StevieG in particular!

I can say that I was very impressed with the spirit and organization that TORN approached this. They made it quick, easy, and good spirited. And again, StevieG was real impressive in organizing everything. So i'm glad to see you guys get done with this and turn the page.
[/quote]

Thank you. Working with you for ODN, and the others for IAA was a pleasant enough experience, and allowed us to carry out our obligations in speedy fashion.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' date='09 June 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1276105745' post='2330349']
Congrats TORN. Here's hoping the rest of TIFDTT follows your example.
[/quote]

Does a duck roll? If that was not obvious enough, I'm sure they will be even more efficient than us once they have finished making quick work of Gre ;)