Warriors DoW

Clash

Why did we pick you? Well first of all, you guys are the only other alliance with "war" in your name. Second, you guys are about our size, when you throw in our inactives. Around the same NS, though we've got a weird group of high and low nations, with not many small ones in between. This seems like a good match-up. So please no one else interfere? It reeks when that happens with a fair fight. Thanks.

We needed to war someone and you all looked bored over there.
So let's have some fun!

Relevant quotes:
[22:13] <bongz4lyfe> quote me in saying "some bustas bout to get domed
Who can argue with such logic?

o/ WAPA
o/ Warriors

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised you attacked us so soon after we peaced out with PU.I was expecting we would war in this round for the reasons already stated but your a wee bit earlier than I thought.
It's TE and the sleeves will need rolled up quicker than expected :awesome:

[quote name='bunnet' date='27 May 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1275024201' post='2314323']
I'm surprised you attacked us so soon after we peaced out with PU.I was expecting we would war in this round for the reasons already stated but your a wee bit earlier than I thought.
It's TE and the sleeves will need rolled up quicker than expected :awesome:
[/quote]
Well we kind of figured you'd still have your war stuff. That was kind of a short war with PU.
It'd be a more fun blitz that way. That was a theory anyways.

Doesn't have to be a very long war, but let's have fun with it :)

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' date='27 May 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1275024177' post='2314322']
Fair enough.But i must warn you its near the week-end when we drink lots and fight harder so be warned. :ehm:
[/quote]
thats cool its a day in the week, and i tend to be smoking more at that time

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' date='28 May 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1275024177' post='2314322']
Fair enough.But i must warn you its near the week-end when we drink lots and fight harder so be warned. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ehm.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Warriors War 7 Days Every Week [img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3364277.png[/img]but, if you're going for a drink, I'm in Edinburgh - (Diggers) [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

Doesn't have to be a very long war, but let's have fun with it :)
[/quote]

You dont want a long war ? Well you picked on the wrong drunks cause we dont give up :lol1:

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' date='28 May 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1275028242' post='2314382']
You dont want a long war ? Well you picked on the wrong drunks cause we dont give up :lol1:
[/quote]
Oh well, in that case :)
/me beers LYDIASLAND

[quote name='wee erchie fae perth' date='28 May 2010 - 09:44 AM' timestamp='1275036259' post='2314442']
WHAURS MY BEER ?
[/quote]

Dont give him any beer.The mans a complete fool with drink. :ph34r:

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='28 May 2010 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1275045102' post='2314486']
Lack of Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC in this DoW disappoints me.
[/quote]

To be fair mate we hold our hands up and admit we were caught with oor pants roond oor ankles at the warriors attack .But all things considered the drunken troops of WAPA are a bit hung over but will come oot fechten efter a good nights sleep in the arms of their loved ones.More beer cilla.Its ma jam.Weld the brut. :wub:

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' date='28 May 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1275075837' post='2314838']but will come oot fechten efter a good nights sleep in the arms of their loved ones.More beer cilla.Its ma jam.Weld the brut. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I believe you will after today's performance .....
[indent]..... respect to you !!
..... please tell [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000353"]The Turtle[/url] "Gonna No Dae That" [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

[img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3364768.jpg[/img]

[/indent]

[quote name='Clash' date='28 May 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1275023748' post='2314316']
Why did we pick you? Well first of all, you guys are the only other alliance with "war" in your name. Second, you guys are about our size, when you throw in our inactives. Around the same NS, though we've got a weird group of high and low nations, with not many small ones in between. This seems like a good match-up. So please no one else interfere? It reeks when that happens with a fair fight. Thanks.

We needed to war someone and you all looked bored over there.
So let's have some fun!

Relevant quotes:
[22:13] <bongz4lyfe> quote me in saying "some bustas bout to get domed
Who can argue with such logic?

o/ WAPA
o/ Warriors
[/quote]
Pretty weak jumping in with an update blitz then trying to call it a fair fight.

[quote name='spearo' date='29 May 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1275113674' post='2315346']
Pretty weak jumping in with an update blitz then trying to call it a fair fight.
[/quote]
[i]NO THAT CAN'T BE TRUE.[/i]

I mean Warriors is one of the most honorable alliances in Tournament Edition.

Edit: Pro-tip to Warriors, No one likes watching an Alliance that just got out of war getting jumped on. And if your response is "Do something about it". Then maybe I will.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='28 May 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1275113837' post='2315350']

Edit: Pro-tip to Warriors, No one likes watching an Alliance that just got out of war getting jumped on. And if your response is "Do something about it". Then maybe I will.
[/quote]

Confusion if you want a reason to hit us. This would be as good as any. I mean TPC basically crushed your attempt to hurting us at the beginning of the round. Then GDA stopped the war from becoming a 2 week mess.

I personally [i]was[/i] fighting a nation but he turtled on me so.... yeah. He had no wars before so we can call this the KO vs. Simplythebest war if you'd like.

Also, just to further my point I went and searched the PU war and searched their str at the beginning. PU's highest member was at or around 4k their next was around 3k and alot were clustered at or around 2.5k.

So then I checked WAPA's growth charts, Their top nations just steadily kept growing no build up nothing. One nation I found actually built up.

So my reasoning on this is let us fight. Please and Thank you. And yes I did do the research go check ;)

So were giving their top 10 a good fight. Also our big guys personally hit two each usually reaching for a third so I mean just throwing out numbers.

[quote name='spearo' date='29 May 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1275113674' post='2315346']
[/quote]
Yes! We single-handedly invented the update blitz! No other alliance has ever tried it in the past, until we did it in this very war! The update blitz is a brand-new thing and all should bask in our brilliance for thinking of it. You guys certainly didn't do an update blitz when you hit RE, right?

As an OP nation, you might as well have addressed this to LE.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Confusion' date='29 May 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1275113837' post='2315350']

Edit: Pro-tip to Warriors, No one likes watching an Alliance that just got out of war getting jumped on.[/quote]
See, here's some things.

Us and WAPA were a closer match than WAPA and PU were. The stats and alliance charts show this very clearly.
PU's highest ns: [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=wapa&input1=Purple+Unity"]50,000ish[/url]
WAPA's: [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=wapa&input1=Warring+Alliance+of+Psychotic+Alcoholics"]63,000ish[/url]
The Warriors: [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The+Warriors&input1=warriors"]70,000ish[/url]

WAPA had 16 nations over 2000 ns and we had 9, at the start of this war. They had 25% more tech than we did and it's showing in their air power. The one place where we had an advantage was nukes, and for the most part, we aren't taking full advantage of that. I am fighting 3 WAPA nations and I've nuked none of them. One nuke ends the war for them and I never get bombed again - but where's the fun in that?

Most importantly: Whyyyy are you in here whining? I didn't see PU complain. I don't see WAPA complaining.
Why are YOU complaining? I guess it's what you do best.

[quote name='Confusion' date='29 May 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1275113837' post='2315350']And if your response is "Do something about it". Then maybe I will.[/quote]
The last time you made this claim was when you figured you had Catharsis, SMUG and AoD around to do it for you. It seemed to me - since at the time we weren't at war with MHA at all - that you figured you could just say "jump!" and they'd do it for you. That's the only way what you threatened was going to happen, since MHA was mashed flat at the time.

I got full logs of our conversation, if anyone's interested :P
Catharsis, SMUG and AoD might be.

Tl;dr:
Confusion: I will have the Warriors curbstomped like no alliance in the history of TE has ever been curbstomped! I demand you surrender within one hour or I call you bandwagoners on the OWF - even though you didn't actually bandwagon!
Clash: %$#@ off!

It was very eloquent.

Worry not warriors we like fighting. Our war chests were gone but the heart and fight is there :ehm:

Yes we were down in nukes and money but who cares??It's TE :ph34r: