Warriors DoW

Clash

Lol im not a critic, I asked a question and it took you guys a while to answer it without going into details of stats and fair fights and what not,

'If warriors like war why not pick a better target,... like Trollwitch Defense Force'

Not that hard of a question, but it was finally answered without using stats or your opinions over and over every single post you guys made, and the answer was you wanted a not so difficult target for your lower members. No need to get butt hurt over non existent criticism, just curious lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you like us to answer with.

Stats and Opinions prove our point. Were not stupid enough to kill our alliance. So we didn't attack them case closed.

Please just stop. Please.

As Bionic said go away

Can I not discuss this? Is this not the Open World Forum? Am I not part of Planet Steve? I would love to go away but I do thoroughly enjoy this topic regardless of your feelings on me 'butting in' when in all reality my comments have no effect on the wars outcome I'm just curious as to why you guys are so overly defensive to small comments?

Well you see you are a bit of an annoyance. And as your comments have no outcome on what we think or do. There is no need to post them because honestly we gave you multiple valid reasons as to why we did what we did. So why not leave us be? War is War. Fighting is Fighting. And thats what we want to do.

Not validate why we did what we did. Because honestly this is the most I have posted towards any topic.

Lol if you don't like my comments don't respond to them, simple as that, I'm a bystander asking questions, so what. Your not obligated to respond to any of my comments, and yet you do, complaining about my comments, but either way this thread bores me as it's majorly off topic, if I wanted to be nagged I'd call my mom ^-^

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='31 May 2010 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1275269641' post='2317304']
Lol if you don't like my comments don't respond to them, simple as that, I'm a bystander asking questions, so what. Your not obligated to respond to any of my comments, and yet you do, complaining about my comments, but either way this thread bores me as it's majorly off topic, if I wanted to be nagged I'd call my mom ^-^
[/quote]

FrostFireFox in no way represents Lafayette Escadrille's views on this matter. Cause, frankly, as long as pixels are being destroyed, we're happy. :)

[B]FrostFireFox, please refrain from posting in this thread. You've said enough.[/B]

Lafayette Escadrille does NOT partake in OWF banter, unless it pertains directly to us. THIS does not, and it will not happen again.

Apologies, and Salute!

Edited by Ferrie

[quote name='Ferrie' date='30 May 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1275281427' post='2317487']
FrostFireFox in no way represents Lafayette Escadrille's views on this matter. Cause, frankly, as long as pixels are being destroyed, we're happy. :)

[B]FrostFireFox, please refrain from posting in this thread. You've said enough.[/B]

Lafayette Escadrille does NOT partake in OWF banter, unless it pertains directly to us. THIS does not, and it will not happen again.

Apologies, and Salute!
[/quote]

Thank you! :wub:

We will keep destroying pixels!

I've enjoyed our war greatly. It's been good practice fighting after just having come out of war and having no money. There are no complaints from wapa as we like a fight and being tested.
It's a good learning process and using tips and experience gained fighting in previous rounds.

This is a nice even fight although I'm surprised at the damage we have done considering. Warriors are worthy opponents and I think they could have done a lot more damage to us :ph34r:

To Machanidas nice fight but you need to beef up a wee bit ^_^

This isn't the end. It's not even the beginning of the end, however it may be the end of the beginning.

[b]Signed,[/b]
[i]Confusion[/i], Seeker of your destruction

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Clash' date='30 May 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1275235345' post='2316678']
Pay closer attention, or learn to read.
Either way works.

If you actually look at all the stuff posted - or even do some homework and compare the alliances and their nation compositions - it is NOT a downhill fight. We each have around 20 nations. Our 10th nation is 700ns smaller than theirs. So what part is confusing you? How is that downhill for us? For over half our alliance it's uphill. They also had a higher average NS than we did when this war started. There was a lot more posted that apparently you didn't bother to read, and I'm not going to repeat it. Read better next time.

Let's compare us and TDF, stooge.
TDF: 26 nations, 24 active, average NS of 4641, 21 nations over 3000ns, 19 nukes.
TW (at the time the war started): 22 nations, 17 active, average NS of around 3000, 7 nations over 3000ns, 50 nukes.

Arguing that is a fair fight is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

The WAPA fight is a HELL of lot closer than that - it's actually fairly even, and overall, I suspect they might well win. What part is so confusing after looking at the facts? It seems to me that even making this claim means you have an ulterior motive in doing so - because it's hard pressed to say someone was naturally so ignorant. They have to be trying hard at it,

I'm openly calling you an absolute blithering idiot who apparently wants us and TDF to fight for his own personal reasons.

My posts have stats and facts. Yours has a stupid biased opinion.
Learn to tell the difference,
[/quote]

I find it funny how you're the one calling someone an idiot. :lol1:

Oh the irony.

Also, nice fighting, WAPA. You guys seem to be doing fairly well for someone who got blitzed just after fighting another alliance. But trust me, this won't stay like this because what goes around, goes around and comes all the way back around. :rolleyes:
o/

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='31 May 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1275328422' post='2317944']
This isn't the end. It's not even the beginning of the end, however it may be the end of the beginning.

[b]Signed,[/b]
[i]Confusion[/i], Seeker of your destruction[/quote]
I always felt bad for Shemp.
He was a second-string stooge, you know.

But a first-rate failure.

Cheers warriora. Your dialouge amongst your alliance must be bad. I decommed and got 2 ground battles from this chap http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000044 :ph34r:

Yeah one of your guys hit back too, let me check who it is.

Sorry about that he should of peaced out.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000489 thats the guy that hit one of our members.