TCU Cancellation

[quote name='Skippy' date='27 May 2010 - 06:27 AM' timestamp='1274956048' post='2313348']
I'd start counting your money.

[edit]Whilst I can't agree with the way Barix is acting in some of his posts, TIO [b]will[/b] defend its allies should the need arise.[/edit]

Sad to see this fall, but I respect my allies decision.

Obligatory "Good luck to all involved"
[/quote]

I'm going to echo the sentiments of Skippy here.

Good luck to all those involved.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Logan' date='27 May 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1274996009' post='2313873']
Perhaps TCU would rather not be in a bloc whose other memebers' leadership has limited IRC accessibility and activity. In my opinion I think that it is almost mandatory to have near constant communication in a bloc that should be dominant in one's FA direction.
[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to say that.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='28 May 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1275055673' post='2314575']
If that was the reason for the cancellation, you should have just put it in the OP. It might have saved a few pages of public bickering with your former allies.
[/quote]

There was no reason to post it. It's very common to not post your reasons on the OWF, we had given our reasons in private, and that SHOULD have been enough.

Edit:Either way, this thread is kinda long and drawn out, I beleive everyones said just about everything

/endthread take 2?

Edited by Barix9