TCU Cancellation

[quote name='Barix9' date='26 May 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1274919972' post='2312778']
Honestly, I applaud your attempts at whitty remarks, and semi-thought out comments, even if you have failed at them time and time again. Good show.
[/quote]
Show me at least two other times when you think Dera's comments have "failed".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Barix9' date='26 May 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1274895618' post='2312473']
"Not Really a valid cause for cancellation" - As I stated to Jtkode, TCU is a soverign, and seperate entity. Any decision we make reguarding our FA is a "Valid Cause" Just because you dissagree means nothing tbh.
[/quote]

As is ARES and UINE...sovereign and chose not to join SIRIUS.

FAR considered the bloc as well but we (I) decided it wasn't the right time for us and other reasons as well. The fact that we didn't join leaves us in the same position in regards to our relations with 2 of the alliances in SIRIUS...though we don't have an official treaty with either of them, if they should need military assistance we would not hesitate to give it. The other alliances we simply have no contact at all with.

What the facts are as far as TCU leaving VALOR...I think we have yet to hear the facts.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' date='26 May 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1274920175' post='2312782']
As is ARES and UINE...sovereign and chose not to join SIRIUS.

FAR considered the bloc as well but we (I) decided it wasn't the right time for us and other reasons as well. The fact that we didn't join leaves us in the same position in regards to our relations with 2 of the alliances in SIRIUS...though we don't have an official treaty with either of them, if they should need military assistance we would not hesitate to give it. The other alliances we simply have no contact at all with.

What the facts are as far as TCU leaving VALOR...I think we have yet to hear the facts.
[/quote]

I refuse to entertain your stupidity any longer. If you cant find the reasons in this forum, you do not deserve them. As for Sirius, ARES and UINE are not required to join it, and they decided not to. What ever. but What I ask you does it have to do with TCU leaving Valor, as we've stated multiple times in this thread. We were dissapointed over the issue, though we had been considering leaving valor for WEEKS before sirius being formed.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='26 May 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1274920120' post='2312780']
Show me at least two other times when you think Dera's comments have "failed".
[/quote]

I was refering to your alliance as a whole.

[quote name='Barix9' date='26 May 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1274919972' post='2312778']
So, you're saying, that being a soverign alliance, and not bending to outside political views, and ignoring your allies are the same thing?

Interesting.

Honestly, I applaud your attempts at whitty remarks, and semi-thought out comments, even if you have failed at them time and time again. Good show.
[/quote]

That's not what I said at all. I merely pointed out two instances of "it's right because I say so".

[quote name='DarkEra97' date='26 May 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1274920793' post='2312795']
That's not what I said at all. I merely pointed out two instances of "it's right because I say so".
[/quote]

Right. I guess I just missunderstood soverignty to mean that an alliance is able to make its own decision.

[quote name='Barix9' date='26 May 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1274920610' post='2312792']
I refuse to entertain your stupidity any longer. If you cant find the reasons in this forum, you do not deserve them. As for Sirius, ARES and UINE are not required to join it, and they decided not to. What ever. but What I ask you does it have to do with TCU leaving Valor, as we've stated multiple times in this thread. We were dissapointed over the issue, though we had been considering leaving valor for WEEKS before sirius being formed.
[/quote]

Barix, you need to watch your tone before you [s]alienate more blue alliances.[/s] or isolate yourself even more.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Barix9' date='26 May 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1274921127' post='2312802']
Right. I guess I just missunderstood soverignty to mean that an alliance is able to make its own decision.
[/quote]

Please point out where I said this.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='26 May 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1274921366' post='2312804']
Barix, you need to watch your tone before you [s]alienate more blue alliances.[/s] or isolate yourself even more.
[/quote]

Oh noes, I got threatened by an ignorant little kid with a god complex.

MOMMIE MOMMIE FERNANDO YELLED AT ME!

[quote name='Barix9' date='26 May 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1274921682' post='2312811']
Oh noes, I got threatened by an ignorant little kid with a god complex.

MOMMIE MOMMIE FERNANDO YELLED AT ME!
[/quote]

Your sticking your foot so far up your mouth its coming out of your booty.

And your Director of Foreign Affairs?

Right now, I bet some of your optional allies wouldn't come to your defense.

Guys, give it up. This has absolutely nothing to do with Sirius. TCU left Valor and have a right to do so by being a sovereign alliance- /endthread

Edit,
[quote name='Fernando12' date='26 May 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1274922025' post='2312814']
[/quote]

Nando I doubt they would have a problem with that. Lets drop it shall we?

Edited by James Maximus

[quote name='James Maximus' date='26 May 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1274922114' post='2312816']
Guys, give it up. This has absolutely nothing to do with Sirius. TCU left Valor and have a right to do so by being a sovereign alliance- /endthread

Edit,

Nando I doubt they would have a problem with that. Lets drop it shall we?
[/quote]

I can spar with Barix all night :gun:

[quote name='Mathias' date='26 May 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1274928926' post='2312953']
Barix is clearly a master of tact and diplomacy.

Protip: If you don't want to answer for your remarks, don't bash two alliances without giving sufficient reason.
[/quote]

You really have nothing better to do with your time do you.

There are a great many things I could say to this post. Talk about how I have nothing to answer for, or how they deserved what I said to them, but I agree with James Maximus

[Quote]/endthread[/quote]

While I do enjoy a good "NO U" thread as much as the next CN player, Im getting a bit tired of repeating myself. Continue to talk to yourselves if you wish, I will not be posting for the sake of dragging out a useless conversation.

Edited by Barix9

When you make things like this public, you're going to get questions. When you give those questions !@#$%^&* answers, you're going to get more questions. But I'll be happy to let you get back to doing what you should have done a long time ago, stop talking.

Edited by Mathias

[quote name='Fernando12' date='27 May 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1274922025' post='2312814']
[/quote]
I'd start counting your money.

[edit]Whilst I can't agree with the way Barix is acting in some of his posts, TIO [b]will[/b] defend its allies should the need arise.[/edit]

Sad to see this fall, but I respect my allies decision.

Obligatory "Good luck to all involved"

Edited by Skippy

[quote name='Fernando12' date='27 May 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1274922025' post='2312814']
[/quote]

That's got to be the best line ever.

Still all this drama? This is just stupid. Valor used to be the closest of friends, and now it's come to this? A shame really. I just dont think it was handled in private very well.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='27 May 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1274975490' post='2313556']
Still all this drama? This is just stupid. Valor used to be the closest of friends, and now it's come to this? A shame really. I just dont think it was handled in private very well.
[/quote]

Agreed Joe, its unfortunate, although I understand I was really mad, I think people should know that I thought this, out of any other bloc, would last the most, and we feel that TCU maybe didn't understand that, or we didn't convey that message as well as we should have. Now that doesn't give Barix the right to say people are idiots or alliances for that matter, but I agree, lets move on, and maybe mend relationships down the road.

Perhaps TCU would rather not be in a bloc whose other memebers' leadership has limited IRC accessibility and activity. In my opinion I think that it is almost mandatory to have near constant communication in a bloc that should be dominant in one's FA direction.

I am sad to see this fall apart. I think this should have been handled a bit better in private or at least discussed so it wouldn't start as much fighting. and Nando try not to bite off more than we can chew lol.