Nexus Announcement 2

[quote name='Methrage' date='01 May 2010 - 07:24 AM' timestamp='1272716678' post='2282573']
I never declared Jamez a gov member of Nexus and made sure not to on purpose, if he can't sign up on the forum and wants to spy for GOONS he can't be gov.
[/quote]
Why must you lie about something we explicitly documented? Must we post the picture again?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alonois' date='30 April 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1272591573' post='2280696']
They had another original plan before it was changed up.

Also, a nation in peace mode can't send aid. And last I checked Jamez had pressure being put on him by GOONS to stay that way. Methrage, you should have taken the diplomatic route.
[/quote]

All I got was you and your friend are nothing more than warm weather members afraid to lose a little infra.

Good luck in GOONS, you'll fit right in.

[quote]
They still are evil tech raiders :(( [/quote]

Not sure why you're complaining about that aspect, you did support it halfway through the war after all.

For the sake of getting back on topic, good luck Methrage. GOONS, just let it go. No terms, no nothing. Just let it go. Fyi, PZI isn't exactly found to be an acceptable practice. The longer you drag this out, the less support you will get. Umbrella/MK/PC (NpO :smug: ) can't protect your escapades forever.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='Methrage' date='30 April 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1272673679' post='2281917']
we didn't lose any real member, only a few who were pretending for a bit.
[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Nexus

[quote name='The AUT' date='01 May 2010 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1272737244' post='2282811']
Umbrella/MK/PC (NpO :smug: ) can't protect your escapades forever.
[/quote]
Oh no.. we might lose protection from NpO.. Hey, wait a minute....

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' date='01 May 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1272737951' post='2282830']
http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Nexus
[/quote]
I told him to switch alliances and get into a good one, but him leaving had nothing to do with this. I asked him to since I'm also switching off soon as I'm disbanding Nexus since we had two active members and while at war with GOONS I can't do much to help his growth.

[quote name='Methrage' date='01 May 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1272746603' post='2282949']
I told him to switch alliances and get into a good one, but him leaving had nothing to do with this. I asked him to since I'm also switching off soon as I'm disbanding Nexus since we had two active members and while at war with GOONS I can't do much to help his growth.
[/quote]

Nexus already merged with GOONS.

[quote name='magicmountain' date='01 May 2010 - 04:02 AM' timestamp='1272708135' post='2282529']
Remember when you declared Jamez was your second in command?
[/quote]
[quote name='Methrage' date='01 May 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1272716678' post='2282573']
I never declared Jamez a gov member of Nexus...
[/quote]
[quote name='Iserlohn' date='29 April 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1272589495' post='2280621']
Just to dispel any doubts:

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/1zb99py.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]
[quote name='Methrage' date='01 May 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1272716678' post='2282573']
..and made sure not to on purpose, if he can't sign up on the forum and wants to spy for GOONS he can't be gov.
[/quote]
[quote name='magicmountain' date='01 May 2010 - 04:02 AM' timestamp='1272708135' post='2282529']
Oh that's right. You knew all along and they weren't really members anyway so their votes didn't count. Hey, your hindsight is 20/20 so I guess you came out ahead in this one, huh?
[/quote]

Methrage, if you knew all along you should have gone public with your suspicions. You were all excited about Citadel stealing members from GOONS in the beginning, and seemed to think you were gaining traction against us when you decided to rename it to Nexus. I can find zero evidence that you had the slightest idea what was going on until Jamez organized the members to vote you out and merged Nexus into GOONS. At that point you retroactively declare that they weren't really members anyway and you knew all along. With no evidence I'm afraid your assertion that you were always suspicious doesn't hold much weight.

Also, can I take your refusal to respond to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85154&view=findpost&p=2281373"]Tran's post[/url] as an indication that everything he said about you is accurate and true?

Edited by magicmountain