Aircastle opinions justified

DogeWilliam

[quote name='Alterego' date='21 April 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1271885542' post='2269575']
Too many similarities and coincidences not to be multis.
[/quote]

As my alliance has been accused of being one person with 20+ nations in the past for the same reason, it is possible to have the sort of similarities that suggest multis without actually being 'em...we hit 0% activity with just about every cycle, simply because we're on the same schedule.

Looking over their roster of remaining nations, there isn't anything approaching consistency in their creation dates, and about as much variance in join dates as you'd expect to see in a small, invitation-only alliance. Not that it isn't possible that it's the case, but I don't think that there's anything conclusive. Still pretty odd, regardless.

[quote name='Alterego' date='21 April 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1271885542' post='2269575']
Too many similarities and coincidences not to be multis.
[/quote]

Just for the sake of, ohhh I don't know.... not spouting nonsense you know nothing about, lets see what you do know.

Go ahead and list all your similarities and coincidences that prove that Aircastle is obviously a gathering of demonic multis. Once you're done doing that, and anyone with any sense is done laughing at you, I'll explain why you are wrong. And then perhaps we can find you a nice therapist that will help lure you out of your Faraday cage and help you adjust to a life where you don't wear a tin foil hat.

Aircastle told me during/after the war that most would be leaving after the war, and the only reason they would wait was because they were fighting TOP.

You'll see most delete and the rest go elsewhere, probably DF, their one and only MDP partner.

By all means though, continue your speculation; it can be a fun exercise.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

[quote name='Emperor Brutus' date='21 April 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1271884256' post='2269539']
Lies.. you knew about this all along
442,893 Strength Change - Mushroom Kingdom :rolleyes:
We won't consider it a possibility of rebuilding.
[/quote]
None of that came from Aircastle.

I did know they'd be bowing out at some point after the war. Didn't know the manner however.

[quote name='Daikos' date='21 April 2010 - 06:25 PM' timestamp='1271888733' post='2269691']
Just for the sake of, ohhh I don't know.... not spouting nonsense you know nothing about, lets see what you do know.

Go ahead and list all your similarities and coincidences that prove that Aircastle is obviously a gathering of demonic multis. Once you're done doing that, and anyone with any sense is done laughing at you, I'll explain why you are wrong. And then perhaps we can find you a nice therapist that will help lure you out of your Faraday cage and help you adjust to a life where you don't wear a tin foil hat.
[/quote]
Trying to reason with Alterego? Don't do it, Daikos!

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' date='21 April 2010 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1271888962' post='2269702']
Aircastle told me during/after the war that most would be leaving after the war, and the only reason they would wait was because they were fighting TOP.
[/quote]

Indeed, kinda funny some haven't caught on yet.