Sanctions as a Weapon

Sephiroth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' date='20 April 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1271795590' post='2268042']
Oh really? Let's hear your synopsis of this entire Methrage vs. GOONS thing. I'd love to hear what you actually know about this situation. Not much, right? :rolleyes:[/quote]I have actually followed this affair from the beginning. Since I have nothing to contradict it, I actually accept your version of the chain of events which brought you here. And still, I consider you the devil here (and not only here).

[quote name='Lamuella' date='20 April 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1271796033' post='2268062']
so basically the actual events of the situation don't affect your opinion. You just hate us anyway.

Thanks for letting me know I can stop paying attention to you.[/quote]I hate you indeed, but I could still see through and think that you are right on this particular case. However, you are now being the same coward opportunist you have always been and this affair only strengthens my opinion of you.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='20 April 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1271795930' post='2268057']
I have actually followed this affair from the beginning. Since I have nothing to contradict it, I actually accept your version of the chain of events which brought you here. And still, I consider you the devil here (and not only here).
[/quote]

No, really. Provide the background story to this whole mess. I want to see you provide the sequence of events without commentary.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='20 April 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1271796357' post='2268068']
I hate you indeed, but I could still see through and think that you are right on this particular case. However, you are now being the same coward opportunist you have always been and this affair only strengthens my opinion of you.
[/quote]

when you say "you", do you mean me personally or my alliance? Because I'd love you to explain how I am personally a coward.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='20 April 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1271796531' post='2268077']when you say "you", do you mean me personally or my alliance? Because I'd love you to explain how I am personally a coward.[/quote]Your alliance.
You can be an excellent guy. I don't know you personally so I cannot tell.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='20 April 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1271796541' post='2268078']
This isn't necessary. Like I said, I accept your version. See the description posted by members of GOONS above in this thread to see what I think happened.
[/quote]

Commentary without knowledge of the situation is worthless. You've demonstrated no knowledge of what has actually occurred up to this point and only seem interested in inserting another anti-GOONS/pro-Methrage voice into this thread. Because of this, the validity of your opinion is null. Thanks for stopping by.

[quote name='Methrage' date='20 April 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1271796741' post='2268083']
I feel sorry for anyone who attempts diplomacy with GOONS seeing how they conduct themselves and the messages recieved, good thing I haven't bothered with it.
[/quote]

Diplomacy doesn't suit you. You're more of a 'scream even if no one is listening' type of guy.

[quote name='nippy' date='20 April 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1271796855' post='2268088']
Diplomacy doesn't suit you. You're more of a 'scream even if no one is listening' type of guy.
[/quote]
Looking through who I've actually blocked from sending in-game messages, its just you due to your constant annoying messaging even during my 2 day forum suspension. Diplomacy doesn't suit you either.

[quote name='nippy' date='20 April 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1271796753' post='2268086']
Commentary without knowledge of the situation is worthless. You've demonstrated no knowledge of what has actually occurred up to this point and only seem interested in inserting another anti-GOONS/pro-Methrage voice into this thread. Because of this, the validity of your opinion is null. Thanks for stopping by.[/quote]Your unbiased judgment of my opinion is appreciated. I will take it into account.
I don't need to demonstrate my knowledge, as I am not in a test. If you don't want to see opinions different from your own, you may avoid this thread and these forums.

[quote name='Methrage' date='20 April 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1271796938' post='2268090']
Looking through who I've actually blocked from sending in-game messages, its just you due to your constant annoying messaging even during my 2 day forum suspension. Diplomacy doesn't suit you either.
[/quote]

that's an interesting argument. Is blocking someone from sending you messages proof that [i]they[/i] are bad at diplomacy, or that [i]you[/i] are?

Edited by Lamuella

[quote name='Lamuella' date='20 April 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1271796984' post='2268093']
I love how methrage has stopped bothering to actually reply to things said in this thread and is now lust making apropos of nothing angry statements about those dreadful goon boys
[/quote]
Most of it is just GOONS trying to divert attention from the OP and general worthless comments not worth a response. Why should I respond to any of you, you're not Umbrella and I haven't been given incentive to answer your questions.

Edit: This is my thread and I'll say as I want in it, but I won't be responding to those who have already proven to be a waste of time.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='20 April 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1271797118' post='2268099']
Mas Parablas.
[/quote]

[center]
Methrage Knows our Terms,
Terms for other alliances,
Who know diplomacy.
[/center]

[center]Terms For Aggressor,
Maybe Harsher than the Others,
An Aggressor is Methrage.[/center]

Current Gov:

King - Methrage

Jamez is my second in command.

As we grow we have some more gov positions to fill, so new members will have a good chance of getting one.

We need a Director of Membership, Director of War, and Director of Foreign Affairs.

Forum - http://thecitadel2010.proboards.com/index.cgi

[quote name='Hidraca' date='20 April 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1271798950' post='2268166']
[/quote]
[center]my cherished goonfriend,
haikus are five seven five,
not five eight seven.[/center]

[quote name='Hidraca' date='20 April 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1271798950' post='2268166']
[center]
Methrage Knows our Terms,
Terms for other alliances,
Who know diplomacy.
[/center]

[/quote]
My war with GOONS is purely defensive in nature, you are the aggressors.

[quote name='Vilien' date='20 April 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1271799223' post='2268185']
[center]Poem Nagger[/center]
[/quote]

[center]
Haikus are an art
Master perfection not needed
Just succinct message[/center]

[quote name='Methrage' date='20 April 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1271797118' post='2268099']
Most of it is just GOONS trying to divert attention from the OP and general worthless comments not worth a response. Why should I respond to any of you, you're not Umbrella and I haven't been given incentive to answer your questions.
[/quote]

[quote name='Methrage' date='20 April 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1271798998' post='2268175']
Recruitment
[/quote]

[center]"Stop talking! My thread
is for Umbrella!" he cried.
"P.S. Wanna join

my alliance? We
like to use chemicals and
complain about GOONS."[/center]

[quote name='Hidraca' date='20 April 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1271799635' post='2268202']
[center]
Haikus are an art
Master perfection not needed
Just succinct message[/center]
[/quote]
[b]Vilien:[/b] Nary a loose constructionist goon have
I ever seen, but I s'pose today
is as good a day as any to see
my base presuppositions challenged.

Edited by Vilien

[quote name='Vilien' date='20 April 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1271799945' post='2268214']
[b]Vilien:[/b] Nary a loose constructionist goon have
I ever seen, but I s'pose today
is as good a day as any to see
my base presuppositions challenged.
[/quote]

My learned friend, you must not misjudge
the written art of dear Hidraca.
For you see despite his charm, his words may kludge
and turn his sentences to ca-ca.
Though a diff'rence in syllable count may appear
the telltale mark of a careless post,
at the moment of birth he was tragically queer,
the medical term is "dumber than most."
The familiar will see it a lovable flaw,
despite the errors, easily saw,
when Hidraca expectedly screws up his words
you already know what was meant to be heard.

Edited by magicmountain