Sanctions as a Weapon

Sephiroth

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='19 April 2010 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1271692725' post='2266335']
[color="#008000"][font="Times New Roman"]I will contact you privately over reps and surrender terms[/font][/color]
[/quote]

While most of what you've been spouting is pretty standard fare for people who blindly hate GOONS, there is not an eyeroll big enough in the world for this statement.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#9932CC"]Let me just say as a GOONS member that I've been paying close attention to this thread and some of our interoffice politics since I joined. I'm uneasy with the way things have been unfolding and I currently can sympathize with James. I do have some friends in GOONS, but I'm definitely unsure of my position at the moment and I'm sort of on the fence about what I should do. I'm not saying I'm going to leave GOONS right now, but I do wish James and Methrage the best of luck.[/color]

[quote name='Sardonic' date='19 April 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1271694678' post='2266366']
I knew you would turn traitor eventually you dog. I saw your doubts as I ordered you to murder the unaligned, to command your troops to wage war on the innocent to feed our wealth. And now here you are staring me in the face, from the other side. Has your year in our alliance taught you nothing? Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb. I would also request that you cease poking around where you have no business, nobody must learn the truth about salithus and I. It is a pity that you have taken up with our enemy, for I am sure you could have been among the greatest GOONS leaders. You could have been able to unleash hell on a pathetic microalliance for not just the tech but the sheer fun of the kill. You could have drowned in a sea of pubbie tears.

But no, you chose the side of light, how pathetic.
[/quote]
lol, Thats some deep stuff there

Words cannot adequately express the disgust I feel for your actions Jamez. I will say that I saw this coming beforehand, but to join Methrage is taking it too far. It was clear from early on that you were sympathetic to nations being tech raided, with your whole "contact me if you're tech raided" bio garbage, then secretly sending them aid. Don't think we haven't noticed.

Jamez is dead to me. There is only James.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Biazt' date='19 April 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1271699572' post='2266480']
It was clear from early on that you were sympathetic to nations being tech raided
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh Heaven forbid someone stick up for the little. I mean, I can understand GOONS' collective insecurity, having to beat up weaker people in order to feel worthwhile, but to take it on against someone for doing the right thing? Really, how low are you fellows?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1271700847' post='2266510']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh Heaven forbid someone stick up for the little. I mean, I can understand GOONS' collective insecurity, having to beat up weaker people in order to feel worthwhile, but to take it on against someone for doing the right thing? Really, how low are you fellows?[/color]
[/quote]
Who are you to determine what is "right?"

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='19 April 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1271701060' post='2266516']
Who are you to determine what is "right?"
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am Rebel Virginia. I have a history of standing for all that is right and just. I am a man of principle. I am a man of honor. I am Law. I am Justice. I am all that is, all that has been, and all that ever will be. My word is Truth.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

you have a history of carrying your soapbox with you everywhere you go so you can jump on it at a moment's notice and scream "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" at the top of your lungs, because you believe that if people aren't paying you attention, your life is worthless. You're like a spoilt child in a restaurant throwing food at the walls because mummy and daddy weren't doting on you enough.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1271701347' post='2266522']
[color="#0000FF"]I am Rebel Virginia. I have a history of standing for all that is right and just. I am a man of principle. I am a man of honor. I am Law. I am Justice. I am all that is, all that has been, and all that will ever me. My word is Truth.[/color]
[/quote]
[center][i]Huffing and puffing
Does not make one's word the Truth
Rebel Virginia[/i][/center]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1271701347' post='2266522']
[color="#0000FF"]I am Rebel Virginia. I have a history of standing for all that is right and just. I am a man of principle. I am a man of honor. I am Law. I am Justice. I am all that is, all that has been, and all that will ever me. My word is Truth.[/color]
[/quote]
Your word is Truth?... oh my... he thinks he's God now...

I don't know what to say. Rebel Virginia's nothing but hot air, Methrage is a narcissist, but Jamez is a good intelligent guy. I mean, yeah, he basically blind sided us but should we really be disparaging him? I don't know. That doesn't feel right to me.

[color="#008000"][font="Times New Roman"]Yes, I've helped out quite a few tech raidees. My stance on the matter was clear from the day I joined. If it wasn't for me, the line in the charter would be even more lax. Somehow that makes me the bad guy here? If they came to me politely, seemed to know what was up, and asked for help, I gave it to them. Often I managed to convince our(your now, I guess) members to ease off, too. I'm rather proud of that, but it was a futile attempt to mitigate the GOONS military-thug complex. GOONS is rotten to the core, and I have found at least a few current members who agree with me, and some that are still on the fence. Your dreams of conquest are doomed to fail.

Rebel Virginia may lay it on thick and tend toward the dramatic, but he has more class than most of the GOONS in this thread combined.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Lamuella' date='19 April 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1271701518' post='2266525']
you have a history of carrying your soapbox with you everywhere you go so you can jump on it at a moment's notice and scream "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" at the top of your lungs, because you believe that if people aren't paying you attention, your life is worthless. You're like a spoilt child in a restaurant throwing food at the walls because mummy and daddy weren't doting on you enough.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You dare speak of me in that way? You have no place to stand. You are but a speck of dust next to me. Maybe even dirt, worse than dust. You are nothing. Shall we go into your history? You abandon Browncoats, do nothing to help that alliance, and then hold Schattenmann accountable? Well, he was as he was the leader, but as someone not involved in that alliance you have no right to hold a grudge. Added to that you have been a useless member of all alliances you have ever been in. You are leach. A worm. I shall have nothing to do with you.

I, on the other hand, am a hero. Loved by all who know me. I am the kind of man that people wish to be. Brave, courageous, charismatic. The ideal. Perfection. And I have used those gifts endowed to my being to stand for justice, to fight for the weak. I am a glowing beacon in this world. An example for all mankind to strive to be.

That is why I fight against GOONS. That is why I fight against injustice. And that is why I give my moral support to Methrage, The Citadel, and all who join this most righteous cause.[/color]

[quote name='Lamuella' date='19 April 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1271702301' post='2266544']
so somehow you're proud of what you did?

There's a name for people who give aid and comfort to the enemy. You're a smart guy, I'll let you look it up yourself.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Why yes, there is a name. Humanitarian. Decent human being. Also, tech raid victims are "enemies" now and deserve no rights? Why now, you keep on revealing more of your petty, thuggish character every time you speak. Is it any wonder why GOONS is so universally despised? You treat your victims like they are criminals, when it is in reality you who is the crook.

Now, let us not digress any further. This is not about me. This is not about Jamez, or the countless crimes of GOONS. This is about Methrage, and how one man finally stood up to your sniveling little alliance. He is in the right. While he may lose, it depends on how one defines a loss. He has shown GOONS true colors and character to the world. That will come back to haunt you. I don't know about you, but I'd call that a win.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1271702250' post='2266542']
[color="#0000FF"]You dare speak of me in that way? You have no place to stand. You are but a speck of dust next to me. Maybe even dirt, worse than dust. You are nothing. Shall we go into your history? You abandon Browncoats, do nothing to help that alliance, and then hold Schattenmann accountable? Well, he was as he was the leader, but as someone not involved in that alliance you have no right to hold a grudge. Added to that you have been a useless member of all alliances you have ever been in. You are leach. A worm. I shall have nothing to do with you.
[/color]
[/quote]

oh yay, I made an impact on the Visage Of God Himself.

You're getting your history wrong. I stuck with Browncoats long after the point where I could have left. I weathered wars and viceroyship with them and did everything possible to keep that alliance afloat. I helped organize their rebuilding efforts. In fact, I went from a rank and file Browncoats member to being part of their government. Yes, I left eventually, but only when the alliance itself was a cinder.

But in any case, you're changing the subject because I struck a little too close to home. Maybe too much attention is just as bad for babby as too little?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1271702547' post='2266547']
[color="#0000FF"]This is not about me.[/color]
[/quote]

oh my god. [i]Rebel Virginia admitted something isn't about him[/i].

It's there. The second sign of the apocalypse. Within a month, Moo shall give birth to a two headed calf!

[quote name='Lamuella' date='19 April 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1271702653' post='2266554']
oh my god. [i]Rebel Virginia admitted something isn't about him[/i].

It's there. The second sign of the apocalypse. Within a month, Moo shall give birth to a two headed calf!
[/quote]
Awesome, I've been wanting to get some veal for a while now.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1271701347' post='2266522']
[/quote]
I'm sorry for quoting this again, but this statement actually concerns me. :blink: As I read more of RV's posts, the more I am concerned that he might actually be suffering from Delusions of Grandeur. I am not saying this lightly or in an attempt to make fun of him; I'm actually quite serious.

The first half of that sentence reads as someone who has a lot of confidence in himself. The latter half reads like someone who believes himself to be the best human being on planet Bob ever.

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='19 April 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1271692725' post='2266335']
[color="#008000"][font="Times New Roman"]Ktarthan I don't blame you bro I know how GOONS can mindwash people. You'll come around.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[size="3"][color="#CC0066"][font="Garamond"]Would you say that he would have a Ktarthis?

All this fussing and a-feuding tears my heart and soul asunder, I never thought that it would come to this. To make some small amends for my sordid past I am offering any sufferers shelter under the soothing banner of The Moralest Front, and I swear that I will use all my considerable influence in getting a satisfactory end to all this horror and calumny.

For shame, people! Come to your senses![/font][/color][/size]

[color=magenta]I'm done. After the harsh, penetrating words from Rebel Virginia, whom I've always loved and have shown affection for any time he makes an appearance in a thread I'm posting, and after the backstabbing from (who I thought was) a close, dear friend, and after the endless support Methrage is receiving here, I am leaving this world. You all can have your fun. Bye.[/color]