The New Palma Republic

Owned-You

[center][font="Impact"][size="5"]The Birth Of A Nation

[/size][/font][center][quote][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/Phoenix-Owned/clubhouse-aerial.jpg[/img]
[u][b]New Kotka[/b][b], Majorca
Moshum, Family Mansion[/b][/u]

[left]Edward Nicholas Moshum, wealthy businessman, philanthropist and patriarch of the Moshum family sits on his beach-front mansion pondering how he could bring his homeland and country from the brink of destruction caused by the anarchy of the former regimes collapse. Although the arrival of RA troops has created some order, it could not last indefinitely, someone must take the reigns of this place and create long-lasting stability. He knew this land was ripe for the taking; and he had the biggest pocket-book to finance it's restoration.

Hence, on this fateful night Edward Nicholas Moshum gathered his family into his home and announced his intentions to use his lengthy financial resources to re-establish his island homeland as a formal self-sufficient country once more. Fearing his families safety may be threatened by potential enemies. He gave them each instructions too go into hiding, and not reveal themselves until he had clearly re-established order in the Balearics.

He then sent a request too the influential leaders of the islands, and there congregations too meet up at his home in a few days to form an interim government until a formal election could take place. From these talks, it was determined that the islands would be united once more into a single Capitalist Republic. " This involved renaming the capital into it's original historic name Palma, which was once more the seat of the Republic. And with this Edward decreed the Republics name to his government. The New Palma Republic was born. In the interiors of a lavish mansion, built by years of hard-work. Would this same spirit transmit itself into the fabrics of the island, only time would tell.

[/quote]

(OOC - The nation name is inspired by the New California Republic from the Fallout universe. Other then that, they share nothing else. This should be fun, I shall surely enjoy running my own capitalist island in the wake of the Molakian government...)
[/left][/center][/center]

Edited by Owned-You

After a set of negotiations, Rebel Army is formally granting the New Palma Republic, located in the Iberian area, independence. We will be pulling out the few soldiers we have in the region immediately, working closely with our counterparts in the new state to ensure the region has a successful and painless transfer of power.

[b]President Moshum[/b]
[i]"I send my deepest thanks too the armed forces of Rebel Army, and the RA government. They have been instrumental in allowing us the time to establish a formal government too rule these lands once more. Without them, the establishment of the NPR would not have been possible, thus once more we send over our deepest thanks."[/i]

"[i]Furthermore, we wish to thank Martens for his warm welcoming into this world. We would love nothing more then to establish diplomatic relations with Northern Germany, and as such a diplomat shall be flown to Berlin to establish a formal embassy between our two peoples."[/i]

Valencia welcomes the New Palma Repuclic into the world. Being as close as we are to your nation, we request an embassy and will create one for you in our capital if you want one.

[b]President Moshum
[/b][i]"Once more, we thank the world for the welcoming we have received. We intend on opening up our diplomatic relations with any nation that wishes, hence as per Valencia requests a diplomat will be sent to establish an embassy in there capital. In addition, if the Athenian Federation permits it we will send a diplomat to establish an embassy there as well.[/i]"

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='11 April 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1271014744' post='2256519']
"We recognize and welcome the New Palma Republic to the world."
[/quote]
"We, as usual, echo our brethren's statement. Welcome, indeed, and good luck with any of your future endeavours."

[quote name='Owned-You' date='11 April 2010 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1271003210' post='2256382']
[b]President Moshum
[/b][i]"Once more, we thank the world for the welcoming we have received. We intend on opening up our diplomatic relations with any nation that wishes, hence as per Valencia requests a diplomat will be sent to establish an embassy in there capital. In addition, if the Athenian Federation permits it we will send a diplomat to establish an embassy there as well.[/i]"
[/quote]
The diplomat will be received warmly. We have set up your embassy in the city of Valencia.