Foreign Aid Bug

IRoNkiD

Hi, Whenever I try to send aid i recieve (You must pay your bills before sending foreign aid.) And im sure i pay my bills before sending any foreign aid.

I cleared cache and cookies and tried with 3 different browsers it's still the same :(

Edited by IRoNkiD

When you click on "Pay bills" in the menu on the left, do you get:

[quote]You cannot pay bills today. You may only pay bills once a day.

The daily update occurs at 12:00 AM server time.
The current server date and time is 3/31/2010 5:09:29 PM.[/quote]
Or similar?

yep
[quote]You cannot pay bills today. You may only pay bills once a day.

The daily update occurs at 12:00 AM server time.
The current server date and time is 3/31/2010 6:41:33 PM.[/quote]

I have been paying bills for the last 3 days and trying to send aid but i still cant. Any help would be apreciated :D

Edited by IRoNkiD

Somewhat silly question, but do you have the prerequsite item for the aid you're trying to send?

Eg 2k soldiers, >$3m, or >50 tech (at least 50.01), although from what I've heard, lacking the appropriate one would cause an error (it *should* be appropriate to the type of aid you're trying to send).

Edited by Sakura

[quote name='Sakura' date='01 April 2010 - 04:22 AM' timestamp='1270088534' post='2242820']
Somewhat silly question, but do you have the prerequsite item for the aid you're trying to send?

Eg 2k soldiers, >$3m, or >50 tech (at least 50.01), although from what I've heard, lacking the appropriate one would cause an error (it *should* be appropriate to the type of aid you're trying to send).
[/quote]

Im mostly trying to send only money but its the same nomatter what i try to send

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='01 April 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1270126736' post='2243616']
Another stupid question: Are you paying your bills in SE, or just in TE?
[/quote]

I even payed my house bills :laugh:

Can you tell us how you paid your bills today and recently? Browser? Were you in bill lock or just doing your normal thing?

I've had issues in the past but never tried to replicate them since, where using a mobile device I clicked to pay bills and in fact it never did, later did I realize when using a computer that my bills had stacked up for several days.

If you really did just get that error for no reason see if you can declare war on someone in your range without actually hitting declare war. Also check if you can purchase military items. If your bills have truly not been paid then those things would also be locked meanwhile if you can access buying things like tanks, nukes, aircraft, etc, then this is just a glitch with your aid system. (Presuming the person you're sending to also has the slot open to receive the aid)

Im paying my bills daily now and nope no bill lock and can buy Infra, Soldiers and can declare war too just no foreign aid and both of us have atleast 2 free aid slots.

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='04 April 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1270342598' post='2247079']
is it possible that javascript is disabled?
[/quote]

I just checked and Javascript looks enabled on both Firefox and IE.

I just sent a foreign aid from your nation to another moderator and had no problems so if you are still getting the error it is definitely an issue with your web browser/computer. You may check your foreign aid screen to cancel that test foreign aid that I sent.