An MHAnnouncement

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='19 March 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1269058139' post='2230947']
Because you are the last person who should be commenting on loyalty, allegiances, or those who slithered out from the protection of others when it became convenient. I may not be long for this world, but you will always be a traitor. So please don't think your comments will have any resonance here.
[/quote]

So, the fact that I spied on you makes changing allegiances for the sake of protection acceptable? My allegiance to MHA was false and purely for the sake of combating y foes; yours is legitimate until it is no longer beneficial. there is a difference between a traitor and a coward, WCR, and to me you'll always be a coward.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='20 March 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1269058945' post='2230961']
So, the fact that I spied on you makes changing allegiances for the sake of protection acceptable? My allegiance to MHA was false and purely for the sake of combating y foes; yours is legitimate until it is no longer beneficial. there is a difference between a traitor and a coward, WCR, and to me you'll always be a coward.
[/quote]
Again, simply no resonance. What we did in the past had reason and discussion - as evidence by the fact that it is still debatable today. The same cannot be said of your actions, it was straight up dishonest and cowardly as well. So don't come into our threads and act as if you're better than this. You are not.

[quote name='nutkase' date='20 March 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1269058578' post='2230952']
Well a lot of people consider it another War, based on the fact that both sides (C&G and TOP/IRON and others) had not entered the war which was already raging. When you look at that its actually a second war. Also to the fact you can actually have two different wars waged at the same time and not be automatically linked to each other.

TOP hit C&G because they saw they were in a weakened state due to there allies being involved in a current war especially NpO.
[/quote]
Actually, if you look at it, it's the same war. TOP did cite MK's/CnG's unkind words in their DoW. But, they did come through Polaris even if they didn't have a treaty. Of course two wars going on at the same time are not automatically linked to each other, but when an aggressor cites the other war and talk with them in milcom chans, I believe it becomes linked.

TOP hit C&G because they thought CnG would side against their allies. Now if that's true or not, no one will ever know.

[quote]We are mostly Harmless - we put diplomacy before war, peace above all else,[/quote]

A question, WCR. When TOP and IRON declared war on C&G, how long did you wait before declaring on the ally of your ally? How much diplomacy did you attempt then?

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='19 March 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1269059315' post='2230970']
Again, simply no resonance. What we did in the past had reason and discussion - as evidence by the fact that it is still debatable today. [/quote]

Wait, the fact that it's openly mockable and still being repeated today makes your historical pattern of putting infrastructure over your word somehow honorable? You'll have to explain that to me. The fact remains your history has shown you sign treaties without the intent of living up to your word when the going gets tough, and you cannot claim that is only your past because this topic only provides a modern example. Ad hominem me all you want; it doesn't change the fact that a treaty with MHA is nothing but a meaningless piece of text, making you one of the worst allies to ever disgrace Planet Bob.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='19 March 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1269059739' post='2230980']
Wait, the fact that it's openly mockable and still being repeated today makes your historical pattern of putting infrastructure over your word somehow honorable? You'll have to explain that to me. The fact remains your history has shown you sign treaties without the intent of living up to your word when the going gets tough, and you cannot claim that is only your past because this topic only provides a modern example. Ad hominem me all you want; it doesn't change the fact that a treaty with MHA is nothing but a meaningless piece of text, making you one of the worst allies to ever disgrace Planet Bob.
[/quote]

Tell me Stonewall... For you wallowing in self pity must be a wonderfully fun thing to do in life.... You do a lot of it. :)

Edited by Tyler Mattingly

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='20 March 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1269059615' post='2230977']
A question, WCR. When TOP and IRON declared war on C&G, how long did you wait before declaring on the ally of your ally? How much diplomacy did you attempt then?
[/quote]

They originally wanted to attack Fark, we told them we couldn't support that. Once they knew we were not on their side, they stopped talking to us and did not tell us any of their plans, or that they were attacking CnG. I'm not Gov so I don't know all the discussions that went on after that, but if you're implying we didn't try to stop this then you are incorrect. After we supported CnG, they had a coalition of 5 alliances waiting to attack us a few days later, so make up your own mind about what TOP knew.

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='20 March 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1269059615' post='2230977']
[/quote]

Obviously diplomacy failed the exact time TOP and IRON declared war.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='19 March 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1269059739' post='2230980']
[/quote]

If you had listened and had your towel ready, you would have something to cry into right now.

[quote name='Believland' date='20 March 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1269059432' post='2230973']
Actually, if you look at it, it's the same war. TOP did cite MK's/CnG's unkind words in their DoW. But, they did come through Polaris even if they didn't have a treaty. Of course two wars going on at the same time are not automatically linked to each other, but when an aggressor cites the other war and talk with them in milcom chans, I believe it becomes linked.

TOP hit C&G because they thought CnG would side against their allies. Now if that's true or not, no one will ever know.
[/quote]

Though they also stated they are hitting C&G because they had been "mocking" them, also being that NpO declared war on TOP due to there defensive obligations in my mind shows that this is in fact 2 wars. Agree to disagree? :awesome:

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='20 March 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1269059739' post='2230980']
[/quote]

There are simply no words to reply to such a ridiculous argument. Worst allies to disgrace Planet Bob? What a joke.

Edited by Working_Class_Ruler

[quote name='nutkase' date='19 March 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1269051742' post='2230838']
Yes we love our Infrastructure so much we decided to enter the war and fight against IRON, NADC, MCXA, GGA, Echelon and TUF.
[/quote]

Dude, you fought on the winning side. This took no balls.

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='19 March 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1269060856' post='2230999']
There simply no words to reply to such a ridiculous argument. Worst allies to disgrace Planet Bob? What a joke.
[/quote]

There's an old saying in The Free Confederacy, "With allies like MHA, who needs enemies?"

took a while to get there, but in the end this was needed and called for by many in mha.
Sad that friends drift apart but sometimes it happens.
See ya later TOP. Good Luck in the future to ya.

P.S. Thanks for the Aid money you sent to us through those GGA Nations. It would have made more sense to send it to us directly but getting it in loot is cool too. thanks allies!
/couldn't help myself.

but seriously good luck to ya

Edited by AvengingAngel256

Mostly Harmless Alliance
The Gremlins
FOK
Umbrella
Alpha Omega
Order of the Black Rose
Kronos

All allies of TOP until shortly before the war. All fought in defense of C&G.

Can't have anything to do with TOP's actions though. That's ridiculous. It must be everyone else's fault these relationships fell through.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='19 March 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1269060856' post='2230999']
Worst allies to disgrace Planet Bob? What a joke.
[/quote]

No, it's fairly accurate.

Say you had a reason to cancel on Q all you want. It doesn't change the fact you canceled a week before war when everyone knew of the rumors of a coming conflict. And that goes for [b]everyone[/b] who did it.

[quote name='jadoo1989' date='19 March 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1269043662' post='2230710']
Actually, I brought the concern up to TOP weeks ago and was simply told it was 'coalition aid' and that Crymson wasn't aware. I guess by the tone of your post, he probably was though. Thanks for posting a detailed response, though. It's good to see. You are right, however, communication could've been better.[/quote]
The coalition aid was started by our side on Feb 2nd. By the time it was fully operating, Crymson was already out of the office. So if you discussed it with Crymson, he might not known what was going on. The aid was set up under my terms as Grand Hospitaller [which is MoIA basically]. So I guess you tried to clear it with the wrong person, as it never reached my ear about MHA being unhappy. Fark came directly to me, and like Jenko already said, it was dealt with. Grems voiced their opinions also. But from what I see, you guys already decided to cancel this treaty way before the aiding of other alliances started.

I wish the best of luck to MHA.

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' date='19 March 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1269061021' post='2231005']
P.S. Thanks for the Aid money you sent to us through those GGA Nations. It would have made more sense to send it to us directly but getting it in loot is cool too. thanks allies!
/couldn't help myself.
but seriously good luck to ya
[/quote]

LOL

Here is some pics for ya

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/nsegura3/mha_aid-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/nsegura3/mha_aid2.jpg[/img]

Of course you guys were too busy combing through TOP helping his side of the war to notice you were helping people who was fighting TOP

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' date='20 March 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1269062023' post='2231021']
“An insincere friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.”
Buddha.
[/quote]

A good thing MHA is rid of you then.

[quote name='sacramento' date='20 March 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1269061800' post='2231017']
Here is some pics for ya
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/nsegura3/mha_aid-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/nsegura3/mha_aid2.jpg[/img]
Of course you guys were too busy combing through TOP helping his side of the war to notice you were helping people who was fighting TOP
[/quote]

I sent the aid to the ODN nation to help him fight against the IRON nation, who we had actually coordinated several times against to fight.
TOP Sent Aid to Nations at war exclusively with MHA. There's a bit of a difference.
I sent Aid to help a Guy Fight an Enemy.
TOP sent aid to help nations fight TOP's ally.

Edit: Clarity

Edited by AvengingAngel256

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' date='19 March 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1269062280' post='2231029']
I sent the aid to the ODN nation to help him fight against the IRON nation, who we had actually coordinated several times against to fight.
TOP Sent Aid to Nations at war exclusively with MHA. There's a bit of a difference.
[/quote]

Come on man. You sent aid to someone at war with your ally (when TOP did it it was bad too). Don't try to spin it.