Pork Shrimp offer White Peace to MI

Jack Shepard

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/1/18/Pork_Shrimp.gif[/img][/center]

Alright so, this is a bit embarrassing, we expected a nice test here and a good fight, but we have no interest in continuing what is essentially now a tech raid.

Murder Inc now has less total NS than Pork Shrimp, which was a goal we set out to achieve. Now that it has been achieved we don't wish to prolong this any further.

Any MI nations sending peace to Pork Shrimp will have their peace offers accepted.

[quote name='Zikawe' date='11 March 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1268369776' post='2223003']
I take it this means you couldn't find elborrador.
[/quote]

The bigger obstacle was finding targets...our top 10 nations are entirely out of range at this juncture.

[quote name='Schad' date='11 March 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1268370664' post='2223026']
The bigger obstacle was finding targets...our top 10 nations are entirely out of range at this juncture.
[/quote]

The average NS is almost out of my range, and I'm 15th in the alliance.

Well done PS it was good fighting on your side :)
As for MI I am disgraced to still be under this AA shocking fighting by the lot of you really really bad fighters MI is.

LMAO MI I bet u all regret couping me now ehhh????????
Serves u all right now re give me power so i can rebuild u noobs :)

[quote name='Zikawe' date='11 March 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1268369776' post='2223003']
I take it this means you couldn't find elborrador.
[/quote]
on the contrary, he found me. He wanted Murder Inc. to formally surrender. I told him in no uncertain terms he could shove it. Yeah PS messed us up. this MI is not nearly as battle ready as its predecessors. unfortunately, eddyh and co. did nothing to make the MI war machine anything resembling, well anything really. Then i was forced to take control just as RL took a different turn for me which left me no time to organize anything, so here we are.

Just because they did a number on us doesn't mean i was about to admit defeat, its TE, defeat is a pipe dream.

[quote name='elborrador' date='13 March 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1268518191' post='2224715']
on the contrary, he found me. He wanted Murder Inc. to formally surrender. I told him in no uncertain terms he could shove it. Yeah PS messed us up. this MI is not nearly as battle ready as its predecessors. unfortunately, eddyh and co. did nothing to make the MI war machine anything resembling, well anything really. Then i was forced to take control just as RL took a different turn for me which left me no time to organize anything, so here we are.

Just because they did a number on us doesn't mean i was about to admit defeat, its TE, defeat is a pipe dream.
[/quote]

You've just admitted defeat without having to officially acknowledge it; I think you owe Jack a "Thank You" as well.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='13 March 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1268519801' post='2224741']
You do have to admit, they recruited for him a bunch of useless people, it's like an empty sense of security.
[/quote]

I have to wonder how useful the recruiters themselves were, then.

[quote]You do have to admit, they recruited for him a bunch of useless people, it's like an empty sense of security.[/quote]

oi we done our part we had MI ready,prepared etc untill elb $%&@ed MI :mad: you do know you lost all the good and loyal members when u took over(coup'd us)????????

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1268526254' post='2224825']
oi we done our part we had MI ready,prepared etc untill elb $%&@ed MI :mad: you do know you lost all the good and loyal members when u took over(coup'd us)????????
[/quote]

Lol. So the second you left the alliance was suddenly unable to defend itself? Do you have like a magic code word you send to people to make them epic fighters :P

And if all the good and loyal members in the alliance were the 3 of you, well !@#$. You didn't prepare MI at all. :lol1:

LMAO not us 3 plenty more you guys are just..... how can I put this??? erhmm mongo's.

HAHA no one left how many times do I need to go through this before the noobs of MI get the msg???????????
as for a "magic code word" wow me likey. get that from one of your online games?????

Nah point is MI was prepared that coup just halved the full alliance leaving it defenceless and ohh my look what happened MI got rolled once again and not only rolled but from an alliance with 3x less members LMFAOOOOOOOO that is sooooo FAIL

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1268530958' post='2224915']
LMAO not us 3 plenty more you guys are just..... how can I put this??? erhmm mongo's.

HAHA no one left how many times do I need to go through this before the noobs of MI get the msg???????????
as for a "magic code word" wow me likey. get that from one of your online games?????

Nah point is MI was prepared that coup just halved the full alliance leaving it defenceless and ohh my look what happened MI got rolled once again and not only rolled but from an alliance with 3x less members LMFAOOOOOOOO that is sooooo FAIL
[/quote]

English please?

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1268531545' post='2224925']
LMAOOOOOOOOOO trust me that is English I live in Britain sooooo hmmmmmmmm our English is a bit better than yours :D:D:D
[/quote]

I am pretty sure most people in Britain use english better then you.