There are places I remember...

bros

Congrats on 4 years...if that's a good thing, for any of us. :wacko:

I don't even remember the date or month I started playing, but I've been around since sometime late 2006, myself. Of course, I think I've had 5-6 nations and names in that time and I'm not a staple of the community. I applaud all of you who really helped forge history here. So, to 4 more years and hopefully admin will consider your thoughts on improving existing features!

[quote name='Elyat' date='09 March 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1268177230' post='2219810']
Oh dear, that means I'm 4, too. D:
[/quote]
This got me thinking, and I suppose my four-year anniversary is only a few days away, since I signed up shortly after my birthday (March 16) in 2006.

With that realization, I have this sudden urge to go outside and stand in the sunshine. Or I could go see what's up in the PC raiding thread.

Hmmm.

And once again, the Sun loses.

I remember you when we was in the LUEnited Nations together. I got attacked by a rogue alliance, and couldn't post on the forums as I had just moved and had no internet. You posted a declaration of war on them, and handled the situation awesomely. Keep rocking bros.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='11 March 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1268339784' post='2222408']
This got me thinking, and I suppose my four-year anniversary is only a few days away, since I signed up shortly after my birthday (March 16) in 2006.

With that realization, I have this sudden urge to go outside and stand in the sunshine. Or I could go see what's up in the PC raiding thread.

Hmmm.

And once again, the Sun loses.
[/quote]

The light it burns

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='11 March 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1268340922' post='2222423']
This was boring.
You've been here for 4 years and don't have a single decent story to regale?
[/quote]

what do you want a story about digorno

[quote name='Cager' date='11 March 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1268348817' post='2222536']
I remember you when we was in the LUEnited Nations together. I got attacked by a rogue alliance, and couldn't post on the forums as I had just moved and had no internet. You posted a declaration of war on them, and handled the situation awesomely. Keep rocking bros.
[/quote]

awesome

I wasted a mind-boggling amount of hours in my less than three years, I shiver at the thought of how many you must have "spent" in CN, bros.

This game is actually a threat to the global productivity :o [i](Which, on second thought, is nothing we should care about, anyway...)[/i]

Onward to more time wasting! What's more noble than that?

[quote name='jerdge' date='16 March 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1268783582' post='2227768']
I wasted a mind-boggling amount of hours in my less than three years, I shiver at the thought of how many you must have "spent" in CN, bros.

This game is actually a threat to the global productivity :o [i](Which, on second thought, is nothing we should care about, anyway...)[/i]

Onward to more time wasting! What's more noble than that?
[/quote]

way too many hours.

especially with forum stuff.