The Horde Conquers Orange.

[size="7"][u][center][b]A "The Golden Horde" Annoncement
[/b][/center][/u][/size]

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/4/47/The_Golden_Horde_Flag.png[/img][/center]

When The Golden Horde was created we wished to have something different, we wished for a challenge, this is why we chose the yellow sphere to call our home. Over the last 6-7 months the Government of the Golden horde, including myself, have faced many challenges because of the way life is on the yellow sphere, our main problem has been finding and then completing trade circles for our new recruits. Recruiting in its self has become a major difficulty with many of our targets knowing that the yellow sphere is a hard place to exist. There were many other contributing factors which have ultimately lead us to decide that the time has come for us to move on, so in traditional Mongol form we will now be claiming the orange sphere for our own.

In order to come to a decision in regards to which sphere to chose I got the chance to interview many interesting people to get their opinions about their sphere and give them a chance to really sell it... and orange just so happened to do it better than anyone ells.

I would like to thank all of the following people to their contribution to my sphereority report, which I was bidden to complete by Partisan under pain of execution, and worse, the eating of my favourite goat Billy D: .

Watchman
Freddie Mercury
Sippyjuice
Myworld
EdenFields
King_CJC
Ramirus Maximus
Labubu
Tumultuous Papaya
DVDCCHN
Friffon
Joracy
Tromp
Kryievla
Cyborg Belial
HeHe
Joe32320
Metic
Mia
Skippy
DeScepter
Impero

Thank you all for taking the time out to answer my questions and help bring us to this decision.
Happily our beautiful protectors in the Rubber Ducky Division have assured me that our decision to migrate from yellow to Orange has in no way affected our relationship, and the Horde of Golden Duckies is as strong as ever.

I invite any and all Orange members to join us in our IRC channel #TGH on coldfront to help us with this transition into your sphere.

EDIT:

I Would also like to take this opportunity to welcome Lucas Perry to The Golden Horde, He will be taking over the Position of Vizier of Economics, so Welcome... :)

------------------------
Combat Pope
Vizier of Diplomacy
The Golden Horde

Edited by Combat Pope

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We invite all orange alliance to come over to our forum which can be located [url=http://thegoldenhorde.forumotion.net/forum.htm]here[/url]...We will like to establish little to some kind of relation with all orange alliances large and small alike...We hope to see all orange alliances soon and again mucho Thanks to our protectors in the Rubber Duckie Division...We couldn't have asked for a better ally...Thanks

MyLife125
Vizier Of Internal Affair
The Golden Horde!

o/ TGH
o/ Orange

Edited by mylife125

[quote name='Combat Pope' date='07 March 2010 - 10:42 AM' timestamp='1267976817' post='2216864']
Our main problem has been finding and then completing trade circles for our new recruits. Recruiting in its self has become a major difficulty with many of our targets knowing that the yellow sphere is a hard place to exist.
[/quote]

Trade circles really aren't that difficult to find. Work with other friendly alliances and with some initiative, you can get trades pretty easily. I know, I've done it before. In addition, members new to the game have no idea of what spheres are "less populated" than other spheres making that argument really have no legitimacy (less you're trying to recruit nation 40,000+ exclusively.)

The rest of the announcement is fine. Relatively glad to see you off of our sphere anyhow if you're hiding behind those arguments.

o/ Yellow

[quote name='Balder' date='07 March 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1267987082' post='2217003']
Trade circles really aren't that difficult to find. Work with other friendly alliances and with some initiative, you can get trades pretty easily. I know, I've done it before. In addition, members new to the game have no idea of what spheres are "less populated" than other spheres making that argument really have no legitimacy (less you're trying to recruit nation 40,000+ exclusively.)

The rest of the announcement is fine. Relatively glad to see you off of our sphere anyhow if you're hiding behind those arguments.

o/ Yellow
[/quote]

ok not that its any of your buisness what we do, i'm glad to see you care so much ;)

[quote name='Combat Pope' date='07 March 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1267987728' post='2217011']
ok not that its any of your buisness what we do, i'm glad to see you care so much ;)
[/quote]
not to sound like a dick, but with a mindset like that, no wonder you couldnt find trades. Apparently you werent willing to explore all options and work with the rest of your sphere-mates to find trades.

[quote name='Newhotness' date='07 March 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1267987989' post='2217015']
not to sound like a dick, but with a mindset like that, no wonder you couldnt find trades. Apparently you werent willing to explore all options and work with the rest of your sphere-mates to find trades.
[/quote]

we were on yellow for 7 months, i was never personally involved in the trade department, but i know when i personally was on yellow i had 3 failed TC's.

The ponit is we saw that changing spheres was the best move for the allaince, you should respect that. we had good times on yellow but it's time to move on. now kindly stop hating in my thread, k thkns bai.

[quote name='Combat Pope' date='07 March 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1267988414' post='2217023']
we were on yellow for 7 months, i was never personally involved in the trade department, but i know when i personally was on yellow i had 3 failed TC's.

The ponit is we saw that changing spheres was the best move for the allaince, you should respect that. we had good times on yellow but it's time to move on. now kindly stop hating in my thread, k thkns bai.
[/quote]
Even people on Aqua have failed TCs so that doesnt really mean much. Now i kinda see what Balder was getting at when he said you were hiding behind those arguments.

oh, and i didnt realize i was hating by pointing out your flaws. good to know though. ill keep that in mind for next time.

Edited by Newhotness

It is true that every sphere contains failed TCs. However, on yellow, there are a lot fewer options to replace lost trades and thus making keeping the same circle harder.

The decision came about because Orange, being one of larger spheres, contains more possibilities to fix failed trade circles. I know that people on Pink and Yellow are going to come here and say, "I've been able to keep a circle for x amount of time". Well, that's good. But for newer members it's easier to have them move because of all the options and availability.

Now, please don't go trolling this thread. Have some of our newly found cake stash.

[quote name='Combat Pope' date='07 March 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1267987728' post='2217011']
[/quote]

Now it isn't. Thank the Lord for that. In addition, you [b]should[/b] feel glad. It's always a good thing to get recognized in a negative light.

[quote]

The ponit is we saw that changing spheres was the best move for the allaince, you should respect that. we had good times on yellow but it's time to move on. now kindly stop hating in my thread, k thkns bai.[/quote]

In addition, seeing as you're the government member of an alliance and also involved with Foreign Affairs, certain trade aspects do fall under your domain. One of the biggest things about finding trades on any sphere (regardless of population) is working with the other alliances in your sphere and improving cooperation amongst you so that your members can benefit with an improved list of trade candidates. Seeing as you said you've never done any work in that regard, it's not a huge leap of faith to assume that your trouble finding trades were a result of your own doing (or lack of doing to be correct.)

I do respect that you have left my sphere, believe me, I do. I wasn't hating either, simply pointing out some inconsistencies in your statement which attempted to rundown the team we've made a home for ourselves in and have flourished as a result.

[quote]
It is true that every sphere contains failed TCs. However, on yellow, there are a lot fewer options to replace lost trades and thus making keeping the same circle harder. I know that people on Pink and Yellow are going to come here and say, "I've been able to keep a circle for x amount of time". Well, that's good. But for newer members it's easier to have them move because of all the options and availability.[/quote]

When you're on a sphere such as ours, your actually more inclined to have permanent, stable sets than on any other where there's a high degree of foot traffic in and out. While yes, initial set up may take a little bit of effort, it's well worth it in the end. The benefits of elbow grease and motivation should never be forgotten.

[quote]Now, please don't go trolling this thread. Have some of our newly found cake stash.[/quote]

No trolling, simply pointing out inconsistencies as I stated earlier. You know I like you, Lucas Perry and I know you're capable of doing good things wherever you are. I'd just rather see you somewhere else where your efforts might be recognized.