More than an alliance; we're a village

Britishdude

[quote name='erikz' date='23 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1266915344' post='2198821']
I have informed the one and only true Smurf in the cyberverse. Shakes will probably be very mad you didn't tell him about this :(

The Smurfs on the way to candy mountain are the only true Smurfs.
[/quote]
I hate watching my protectorates fight :( isn't there some way we can settle this peacefully?

[quote name='Nelchael' date='23 February 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1266917746' post='2198844']
I hate watching my protectorates fight :( isn't there some way we can settle this peacefully?
[/quote]
Well I guess it'll all boil down to who gets Smurfette.

[b]Official Smurf Communique[/b]

People of the world,

The real Papa Smurf was enjoying a holiday on the Smurfbeach when news arrived that wannabe Smurfs declared they are the 'one and only'. There is a word for this: [b]Blasphemy[/b]. It is apparent that these Smurfs are fake... there is no Smurfette!

The real Smurfs have fought evil to defend Smurfette and Purple Monsters to defend our Smurfberries. These people just want to abuse the name we fought hard for. We, the real Smurfs, cannot accept this. We shall not let them ruin our good name.

Apologize
Clearly distinct yourself from the Real Smurfs
Promise to never touch Smurfette
Pay tribute to the Real Smurfs with Smurfberries

Adhere to the above and maybe, just maybe, we will let this one slip. Just pretend to be the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snorks]Snorks[/url]. That would be ok but don't pretend to be a Smurf. It upsets us. That makes us vicious and make us strike back with a vengeance.

Kind Regards,
Papa Smurf

Edited by shakes

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='22 February 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1266892818' post='2198357']
Did we really need a Smurf themed alliance? :psyduck:

Good luck I suppose, nice protectors you have there... Hai Raasaa!

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Thank Ez....you def lead one of the better micro-alliances in CN.