TSO Announcement

keltoi

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='25 February 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1267044811' post='2201945']
Also, I'd have preferred if Members of Polaris refrained from posting in this thread. We indeed can't smell each other, but I think we all know who the real losers of this war are. No matter how much infra we'll lose. ;)
[/quote]

I'm not even going to entertain this idea with any wit or sarcasm.

It's you. Through and through, you're losing and will lose this war.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='24 February 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1267035422' post='2201722']
Non sequiturs won't do anything to save you.

Yeah, uh, you do remember how TSO formed right? Ditching [i]their own alliance[/i] in a time of crisis because it would be too hard to actually do something to fix it? I know exactly what went down, I had eyes in some of the highest levels of MCXA government at the time. TSO was founded in treachery and exists today only because of the rampant cronyism of the late Hegemony period where a small group of people were more dedicated to their clique dominating the rest of us instead of improving their alliances/engaging with their membership.

I personally am a role model to be followed by all who read this. I am the Shining Light that guides you all to the glorious truth. TSO are nothing but running dogs for a failed clique of hegemonists.
[/quote]

You seem to take what happened in MCXA as personal treachery. I for one have a problem seeing how this has anything to do with you at all.

The bottom line is that a group of people wasn't happy in the alliance they where in, and wanted out. Anyone, even government members have the right to resign from an alliance that isn't working out. There is very little you can do as government when an alliances community goes down the toilet because of members scheming, whining and divisive behavior. You yourself probably had some part to play in what happened because of your role in the Francesca debacle, which was a quite the source of divisive behavior. If it wasn't for her, there would probably be time for organizing the election of a new government and fazing out the old as was planned. But instead !@#$ hit the fan, and the old government was pretty much forced to get out.

But if I have you pegged correctly, you will probably just argue that there is some unwritten morale law that situates that government members can't resign from an alliance, and that doing so would constitute the highest form of treason. But as far as I know, there was nothing in the MCXA charter that says that government members can't resign, even in groups.

[quote name='elborrador' date='24 February 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1267045411' post='2201964']
NpO's image may be tarnished by some of our actions of late but that will be repaired over time. Unfortunately for you, the kind of fail that exists within TSO is not only unrepairable, i'm pretty sure you can hardly classify TSO as an alliance anymore.
[/quote]

Really? Last time I checked we still had over 50 Members. So what part exactly doesn't classify us as an alliance? Do we lack the infrastructure? Well, you started that was for an alliance that has much less infrastructure than we have at the moment.

Also, when people like you say that our relationship is unrepairable, we must have done something damn right. Another reason to party longer than a day! Beer anyone?

[quote name='hizzy' date='24 February 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1267046194' post='2201978']
I'm not even going to entertain this idea with any wit or sarcasm.

It's you. Through and through, you're losing and will lose this war.
[/quote]

I am not saying we are not losing our infra etc. etc. I am saying Polar lost much more.

[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1267046634' post='2201989']
You seem to take what happened in MCXA as personal treachery. I for one have a problem seeing how this has anything to do with you at all.

The bottom line is that a group of people wasn't happy in the alliance they where in, and wanted out. Anyone, even government members have the right to resign from an alliance that isn't working out. There is very little you can do as government when an alliances community goes down the toilet because of members scheming, whining and divisive behavior. You yourself probably had some part to play in what happened because of your role in the Francesca debacle, which was a quite the source of divisive behavior. If it wasn't for her, there would probably be time for organizing the election of a new government and fazing out the old as was planned. But instead !@#$ hit the fan, and the old government was pretty much forced to get out.

But if I have you pegged correctly, you will probably just argue that there is some unwritten morale law that situates that government members can't resign from an alliance, and that doing so would constitute the highest form of treason. But as far as I know, there was nothing in the MCXA charter that says that government members can't resign, even in groups.
[/quote]

If I have you pegged correctly, you will just argue that the sky is blue and the earth rotates around the sun.

claiming you "know" that someone will say something that's already well-established does not make you a psychologist nor does it give your argument any credibility. The bottom line is that [i]most[/i] of the government left the alliance under the pretext that they don't like where the alliance is heading or some !@#$. If you can't realize how retarded that is, then there's really no hope for you to understand it regardless of the explanation. Even if it doesn't directly concern anyone else, it still speaks volumes about that entire group. I don't need someone to act like a jackass to me before I figure out he's a jackass; I can just as effectively judge him by how he treats others.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='24 February 2010 - 09:46 AM' timestamp='1267033795' post='2201671']
Just a good memory.
[/quote]

I'd have to say your memory is selective, not good. Your words, your actions, caused polar to get stomped, nothing else. :)

spin it any way you want to big guy, it won't change the basic truth.

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='25 February 2010 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1267047065' post='2202003']
I am not saying we are not losing our infra etc. etc. I am saying Polar lost much more.
[/quote]

I suppose you need to have some level of respect to lose it, right?

[quote name='hizzy' date='24 February 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1267047585' post='2202026']
I suppose you need to have some level of respect to lose it, right?
[/quote]

I think if you look at the people visiting our birthday party you'll quickly realize that our allies respect us and our enemies respect us.

The only people that don't respect us, are mad because of a war that happened two and a half year ago. And honestly, we have stopped worrying about them...well two and a half years ago.

[quote name='hymli' date='24 February 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1267046634' post='2201989']

[/quote]

I'll be blunt. Shut the hell up. I doubt you were in MCXA at the time and as such I doubt you would understand what the alliance went through after the TSO debacle. But sure, keep on accepting the lies TSO feeds you, so so childish, and innocent. An Idiot really. Think for yourself.

[quote name='hizzy' date='24 February 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1267047474' post='2202021']
If I have you pegged correctly, you will just argue that the sky is blue and the earth rotates around the sun.

claiming you "know" that someone will say something that's already well-established does not make you a psychologist nor does it give your argument any credibility. The bottom line is that [i]most[/i] of the government left the alliance under the pretext that they don't like where the alliance is heading or some !@#$. If you can't realize how retarded that is, then there's really no hope for you to understand it regardless of the explanation. Even if it doesn't directly concern anyone else, it still speaks volumes about that entire group. I don't need someone to act like a jackass to me before I figure out he's a jackass; I can just as effectively judge him by how he treats others.
[/quote]

If you are the CEO of a corporation. It's become to big and impersonal, and many of your coworkers rumor mongers, divisive and creates a really bad working environment. But there's not enough evidence to fire them and your hands are basically tied. You are pretty much fed up with your job. Wouldn't you look for a new place of work?
This happens all the time, all over the world. People are free to go where they want, and just because it's an alliance of nations, doesn't mean it's any different.

[quote name='KingEd' date='24 February 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1267048262' post='2202041']
I'll be blunt. Shut the hell up. I doubt you were in MCXA at the time and as such I doubt you would understand what the alliance went through after the TSO debacle. But sure, keep on accepting the lies TSO feeds you, so so childish, and innocent. An Idiot really. Think for yourself.
[/quote]

i'll be blunt too ed, you were one of the reasons we gave up on mcxa, come make us shut up, punk :)

[quote name='KingEd' date='24 February 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1267048262' post='2202041']
[/quote]

Actually, he was in MCXA even till after we left. He fought Karma, and we accepted him*, because when he applied your incompetence was mentioned in his Application... :smug:

Oh sweet irony.

Edited by Baden-Württemberg

[quote name='KingEd' date='24 February 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1267048262' post='2202041']
[/quote]
Excuse me?
I was MCCF right up to the merger, and I was in MCXA right up to the MCXA exit from the Karma war.

Oh, you know the flag that MCXA uses to this day? It's based on the MCCF flag that I designed.

So you shut the hell up, my friend.

[quote name='hymli' date='24 February 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1267048358' post='2202042']
If you are the CEO of a corporation. It's become to big and impersonal, and many of your coworkers rumor mongers, divisive and creates a really bad working environment. But there's not enough evidence to fire them and your hands are basically tied. You are pretty much fed up with your job. Wouldn't you look for a new place of work?
This happens all the time, all over the world. People are free to go where they want, and just because it's an alliance of nations, doesn't mean it's any different.
[/quote]

I'd make a new policy and enforce it by demanding the respect from my coworkers, the government of an Alliance can always change the course the alliance is going, I can understand a single government member leaving but not close to all.

[quote name='Centurius' date='24 February 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1267048881' post='2202057']
I'd make a new policy and enforce it by demanding the respect from my coworkers, the government of an Alliance can always change the course the alliance is going, I can understand a single government member leaving but not close to all.
[/quote]

It's that easy? Really?

You should definitively go out to all the companies all over the world who deals with this problem daily and offer your services as a consultant.

Edited by hymli

[quote name='hymli' date='24 February 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1267049137' post='2202074']
It's that easy? Really?

You should definitively go out to all the companies all over the world who deals with this problem daily and offer your services as a consultant.

Yeah, and while you're at it, go to the UN and get them to make a policy to ensure world peace. I'm sure that'll do it.
[/quote]

How often does the complete Board of Directors leave a company?

On your second point, an alliance can't be compared to the UN.

[quote name='KingEd' date='24 February 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1267048262' post='2202041']
[/quote]

Ed, I think you just missed out a fantastic opportunity to not make an idiot out of yourself :P

On other news, Happy Birthday TSO.

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='24 February 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1267048744' post='2202052']
Actually, he was in MCXA even till after we left. He fought Karma, and we accepted him*, because when he applied your incompetence was mentioned in his Application... :smug:

Oh sweet irony.
[/quote]

Hell of an insult coming from you sam, not. For the record---if this is "true" i'd like him to tell me what about my actions while in MCXA led to his belief that I was/am incompetent ?

[quote name='hymli' date='24 February 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1267048777' post='2202054']
Excuse me?
I was MCCF right up to the merger, and I was in MCXA right up to the MCXA exit from the Karma war.

Oh, you know the flag that MCXA uses to this day? It's based on the MCCF flag that I designed.

So you shut the hell up, my friend.
[/quote]

Heh, good man. I wonder why your name doesn't sound familiar to me at all. I guess in the 8 months I served in government you were inactive ?
And Yes, I will. Pardon my previous comments---I was obviously out of place as you were an MCXA member during the event. I apologize.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='24 February 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1267050466' post='2202107']
Ed, I think you just missed out a fantastic opportunity to not make an idiot out of yourself :P

On other news, Happy Birthday TSO.
[/quote]

Agreed Lusitan, Agreed. We all have our moments, don't we ? ^_^

I think we should all give up trying to convince TSO of what they did. Their members are either indoctrinated, liars, or were simply too inactive to know what was/is actually going on. Lets just get back to destroying their infra.

And yes.. wooooohooo... Sam or Celt or who knows who... I await your reply of "No YOU are indoctrinated a liar and were inactive and have no idea what is going on" *yawn*

On a side note, I'd like to thank all the people like Hizzy and Sponge (and many more) who continue to fight this menace that is TSO on the forums. What TSO did still remains unpunished by those who rightfully deserve revenge and I hope this will be corrected in the near future.

o/

[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1267049137' post='2202074']
It's that easy? Really?

[/quote]

(ooc disclaimer: im keeping this IC with respect to "companies" because if you're trying to compare OOC companies with IC alliances then the analogy is even more retarded and just a general pain in the $@! to respond to)

Your analogy is fatally flawed because an alliance and a company do not operate under the same set of rules (unless that alliance is The Corporation :P). In an alliance, if you are in gov't and you do not think a certain member is an asset then you have every right to eject that member. Who's rules would you be breaking in doing that? Purge out whoever you don't want to keep or whoever you find detrimental to your alliance. You keep talking !@#$ about Fran and what she did in MCXA, but if she was such a bad member why didn't you boot her out? In the end, the government failed the alliance. You (or they, whatever) had a position of leadership and responsibility and you !@#$ the bed.

It's been a year already? Man time sure does fly these days.

First of all, congratulations on your 1 year anniversary of existence. It is an accomplishment and something you should be proud of, regardless of how it came about and what happened in the past.

Secondly, seeing as it's been a year since TSO's survival, err birthday (:P), it also means that it has been a year since MCXA had survived from its darkest and greatest period of uncertainty.