UJA merges with Purple Unity!

Earl of Emyn Arnen

[center][img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6613/uja2.jpg[/img][size="7"] [/size][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/48435636-1-2.png[/img][/center]
It is with great honour that I can announce that the green alliance of [color="#008000"]UJA [/color]is to merge into [color="#4B0082"]Purple Unity[/color].

[quote]
[b]Preamble:[/b] We the signatories of this agreement agree that the UJA alliance is to merge with the Purple Unity alliance.

[u][b]Article I - Alliance Affiliation[/b][/u]
All members of the UJA AA should switch to 'Purple Unity'. Any nation that flies the UJA AA shall be considered part of the PU and are therefore under PU protection.

[u][b]Article II - Trading Sphere[/b][/u]
This agreement respects the right of incoming UJA members to remain on their native Green trading team, however they are advised to switch to Purple if willing.

[u][b]Article III - Member Equality[/b][/u]
PU members and incoming UJA member shall share the rights of membership, and all members will therefore have the opportunity to apply for governmental office.

[b]Signed:[/b]
CodyHaner - Greenhouse Speaker (UJA)
Earl of Emyn Arnen - Greenhouse Whip (UJA)
Nascar8fanga - President (Purple Unity)
[/quote]

o/ Purple Unity!

Seriously, you needed a treaty to say you'd merge?

TE needs less treaties, not more.

OOC: You might also want to put your TE nation name in your profile field for it or you'll get into trouble.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' date='21 February 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1266773478' post='2195147']

OOC: You might also want to put your TE nation name in your profile field for it or you'll get into trouble.
[/quote]

Well, it's not the most comprehensive treaty in CN history. :P

Also, thanks for the advice. ;)

o/ UJA
o/ PU
o/ PUJA :P

And Arrnea that isn't a treaty it was the terms of our merging :P

Edit: And as Earl of Emyn Arnen said the AA UJA is under our protection till UJA is done merging :)

Edited by President Gunn

[quote name='Arrnea' date='21 February 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1266773478' post='2195147']

[/quote]

SOS is starting already?

[quote name='Jarvisd' date='21 February 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1266773634' post='2195150']
LOL SOSBRIGADE^^^^^
[/quote]
LOL JARVISD^^^^^

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='21 February 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1266778662' post='2195251']
SOS[i][u][b]団[/b][/u][/i] is starting already?
[/quote]
SOS団 now, SOS団 forever, baby. :smug: