Viridian Entente Declaration of War

Solaris

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crazy Carrot' date='19 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1266618841' post='2192512']
May I suggest USN? :smug:
[/quote]
Well that would be alright if I was able to have fun with them. However: Their forces looted $0.16 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. Not much loot to be had. :(

[quote name='Haflinger' date='19 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1266622208' post='2192623']
Good luck to our allies.

One of these days VE will actually attack us directly... instead of indirectly, as they've been doing since before Invicta's first alliance war.
[/quote]
There's not much that would bring me greater pleasure than having a part in inflicting pain upon your alliance.

Edited by sethb

[quote name='Haflinger' date='19 February 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1266622208' post='2192623']
Good luck to our allies.

One of these days VE will actually attack us directly... instead of indirectly, as they've been doing since before Invicta's first alliance war.
[/quote]

You are saying that as if VE has a grudge or even considers you in their foreign affairs.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='19 February 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1266622208' post='2192623']
Good luck to our allies.

[/quote]

uhm.
The Viridian Entente (commonly referred to as VE, Viridia, or the Entente) was reformed on September 17, 2007
The Illuminati War (by all accounts Invicta's first major war) was February 29, 2008.
Viridia wasn't really a relevant player until May 2008, when they Signed the United Jungle Accords.
and EG didnt join VE until October of '08 ;P
Sorry haf, but conspiracy theories are just that, theories.

God I just defended VE. what has the world come to.

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='19 February 2010 - 11:10 AM' timestamp='1266595847' post='2192082']
You shouldn't get so intimate with Goldie then, should you.

Pro-tip of the day kids: Incest, it's wrong.
[/quote]

How can something so wrong feel so right?

[quote name='scythegfx' date='19 February 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1266629433' post='2192752']
uhm.
The Viridian Entente (commonly referred to as VE, Viridia, or the Entente) was reformed on September 17, 2007
The Illuminati War (by all accounts Invicta's first major war) was February 29, 2008.
Viridia wasn't really a relevant player until May 2008, when they Signed the United Jungle Accords.
and EG didnt join VE until October of '08 ;P
Sorry haf, but conspiracy theories are just that, theories.

God I just defended VE. what has the world come to.
[/quote]
Scythe...

When did Ephie form Andromeda? The Andromeda-VE relationship dates back to before Illuminati. That's pretty much when VE started undermining us, acting initially at Ephie's bidding.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='20 February 2010 - 08:17 AM' timestamp='1266671820' post='2193544']
When did Ephie form Andromeda?
[/quote]

January 2008 or thereabouts, unless it was one of those rhetorical-type questions I tend to miss when I haven't had coffee yet.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Haflinger' date='20 February 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1266622208' post='2192623']
Good luck to our allies.

[/quote]
:rolleyes:

[quote name='goldielax25' date='20 February 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1266639981' post='2192939']
How can something so wrong feel so right?
[/quote]

We have a meeting at three o clock, bring breezlebabe too :x

[quote name='Haflinger' date='20 February 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1266671820' post='2193544']
Scythe...

When did Ephie form Andromeda? The Andromeda-VE relationship dates back to before Illuminati. That's pretty much when VE started undermining us, acting initially at Ephie's bidding.
[/quote]
ok, well this makes your stance regarding the subject quite understandable. However, understandability does not guarantee factual correctness.

While the old regimes may have had something to do in regards to antagonizing invicta, I personally in fact have had quite an enjoyable experience with Purple alliances, if memory serves me right, including Invicta, during the initial times of my leadership in the VE contignency alliance the Directorate. I have no beef with invicta, other than the fact that I can't comprehend why you don't regard Michiel de Reyter as the best possible candidate for Purple senate. I mean that's quite strange of you, Michiel de Reyter is excellent senator material!

But humorously coloured banter aside, VE has no beef with Invicta, or any purple alliance for that matter. If you remain suspicious, I recommend you join our forums with a strong diplomatic envoy and actually communicate with us instead of basing your decision making processes partly due to old, and firmly obsolete, assumptions. Not that kind of action is actually officially asked here, nor necessary at this juncture, but if, say, you and I had a chat next saturday would be good for me, we might be able to dispel some misperceptions that you indicate to take into account in your data processing in preparatory nature to your, at least personal, decision making.

[quote name='Solaris' date='20 February 2010 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1266678990' post='2193613']
:rolleyes:

We have a meeting at three o clock, bring breezlebabe too :x

ok, well this makes your stance regarding the subject quite understandable. However, understandability does not guarantee factual correctness.

While the old regimes may have had something to do in regards to antagonizing invicta, I personally in fact have had quite an enjoyable experience with Purple alliances, if memory serves me right, including Invicta, during the initial times of my leadership in the VE contignency alliance the Directorate. I have no beef with invicta, other than the fact that I can't comprehend why you don't regard Michiel de Reyter as the best possible candidate for Purple senate. I mean that's quite strange of you, Michiel de Reyter is excellent senator material!

But humorously coloured banter aside, VE has no beef with Invicta, or any purple alliance for that matter. If you remain suspicious, I recommend you join our forums with a strong diplomatic envoy and actually communicate with us instead of basing your decision making processes partly due to old, and firmly obsolete, assumptions. Not that kind of action is actually officially asked here, nor necessary at this juncture, but if, say, you and I had a chat next saturday would be good for me, we might be able to dispel some misperceptions that you indicate to take into account in your data processing in preparatory nature to your, at least personal, decision making.
[/quote]

Read this HARD Invicta.

Edit: smoking way too much. :wub:

Edited by SonOfHoward