Complaints and grievances

Jesper

[center]Hi, I don't post much around here, but I find myself compelled to do so at this point.

This is my current war-screen:
[img]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1807/jesperscreen.png[/img]

Would you who we have DoW'd, and especially those who have DoW'd us, be so kind as to fill my slots?
In Karma people at least had the decency to stagger a 38k target with nukes, war-wonders and a little tech.

I'm a low infra target, with plenty of tech to steal, running low on nukes and I'm all open for people who want a piece of the tech-buffet.

I give you an hour or maybe two before I go to the forest to hug trees in peace, if you're not even going to make an effort then I'm going to save the last pieces of my nation for someone who will.

I could of course engage you offensively, but ffs, you're supposed to be the ones stomping US not the other way around :P

[B]To the alliances I've personally encountered this war:[/B]

[B]Nordreich:[/B] Impressed, I liked the dance-partners you provided, skilled and honourable, may the casualties be with you in your future endeavours :)
[B]FAN:[/B] CN has evolved, you have not, despite good reputation you have proven yourselves old and rusty.

See you on the battlefields :) (hopefully)

Oh, and Kryievla says hi: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80485&st=140&p=2183254&#entry2183254"]post linky[/url]. But you still have until next update to hit her, if you can manage by then.[/center]

[quote name='Kryievla' date='16 February 2010 - 07:39 AM' timestamp='1266305964' post='2185211']
Nothing to do with C&G, Jesper just has some complaints. And some grievances :P
[/quote]
Ahh my mistake. It being 3 am and all that didn't even cross my mind. :P

[quote name='Kryievla' date='16 February 2010 - 07:39 AM' timestamp='1266305964' post='2185211']
Nothing to do with C&G, Jesper just has some complaints. And some grievances :P
[/quote]
Indeed, don't really care who's fighting who, honestly I would have preferred and ODN target just for the lulz, who cares about which alliance DoW'd which at this point :P All I know is some people are screaming about the justified fiery death of the people we support and Valhalla itself, but so far I'm not seeing much fire without lighting the matches myself, even a small spark would be nice.

This probably calls for a redo. Or you could have just never made it in the first place. Propaganda has it's own place which most people use. You should have probably put it there instead.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

[quote name='flak attack' date='16 February 2010 - 07:52 AM' timestamp='1266306775' post='2185236']
Poor Jesper. If our alliances were at war, I would totally take up a chance to war you again.
[/quote]
<3 Flaky, you always know how to satisfy my slots :wub:

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' date='16 February 2010 - 08:22 AM' timestamp='1266308521' post='2185265']
This probably calls for a redo. Or you could have just never made it in the first place. Propaganda has it's own place which most people use. You should have probably put it there instead.
[/quote]
Oh peeshaw you standardized, factory-assembled CN-troll. War = Casualties > Some other stuff > Politics > Propaganda > Anything else > Relationships based solely on love ^_^ I have no greater interest in politics and PR. If you want to call a tomato a hazelnut, or a gun a "civil right" that's fine, but you don't need to be so accusatory and harsh in your tone.

[quote name='Jesper' date='16 February 2010 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1266365619' post='2186508']
<3 Flaky, you always know how to satisfy my slots :wub:

Oh peeshaw you standardized, factory-assembled CN-troll. War = Casualties > Some other stuff > Politics > Propaganda > Anything else > Relationships based solely on love ^_^ I have no greater interest in politics and PR. If you want to call a tomato a hazelnut, or a gun a "civil right" that's fine, but you don't need to be so accusatory and harsh in your tone.
[/quote]

You just told me not to be accusatory yet you start off your post by accusing me of being a certain something. Well, you managed being a hypocrite in a single paragraph. Quite honestly you must not understand the meaning of propaganda if you think this won't serve as it.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

[quote name='SiCkO' date='17 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1266365994' post='2186516']
I forgot how much I :wub: Valhalla
[/quote]
Purple lovers to the end :wub: May the tri-sexual king Stumpy watch over us ^_^

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='17 February 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1266372157' post='2186670']
21/low infra/nukes/male

I'm sure someone will sweep you off your feet.
[/quote]
Well 20, but otherwise I'm hoping that my future prince will AT LEAST get me off my feet, down on my hands and... :ph34r:

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' date='17 February 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1266372734' post='2186688']
You just told me not to be accusatory yet you start off your post by accusing me of being a certain something. Well, you managed being a hypocrite in a single paragraph. Quite honestly you must not understand the meaning of propaganda if you think this won't serve as it.
[/quote]
Well I had to preserve some dignity by balancing the score a little my kind sir, forgive me for the hypocrisy, but it was necessary. Hopefully we can still be [s]lovers[/s] friends :).
If you find this to be propaganda then it must apparently be effective as such to you. Although it was not the intended purpose, I'm sure my alliance mates will find it amusing that I have managed to make you somewhat affected (seemingly inspiring a feeling of irritation or annoyance) by my attempt to gain more offensive wars in my quest for engaging entertainment.

[quote name='flak attack' date='16 February 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1266306775' post='2185236']
Poor Jesper. If our alliances were at war, I would totally take up a chance to war you again.
[/quote]

Don't sweat it. Valhalla staggered me in the noCB war without a formal declaration, with the justification that they could do what they like since we couldn't really afford to stop them or have them officially declare war and thus add on additional reps.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='16 February 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1266379303' post='2186973']
Don't sweat it. Valhalla staggered me in the noCB war without a formal declaration, with the justification that they could do what they like since we couldn't really afford to stop them or have them officially declare war and thus add on additional reps.
[/quote]
Jesper and I had the fortune of meeting well before then. I would totally take you up on this, but I can think of a couple other folks that might need some lovin' and I can't give them what they deserve if I'm distracted with a competent fighter like Jesper (who only anarchied me once and I anarchied twice, I might add :ehm:).

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='17 February 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1266379303' post='2186973']
[/quote]
Long live the policies that yesWedge created, I acknowledge that some of you suffered for our sins, and we ARE trying to repent... a little at least :P

But in the last words of Wedgie as Chefjoe took the crown...

<noWedge> he'll do what he can to wreck it on his way out

The prophecy is nearing fulfilment, so be a pal and cut us some slack as we die at least :wub:

[quote name='flak attack' date='17 February 2010 - 05:48 AM' timestamp='1266385711' post='2187180']
Jesper and I had the fortune of meeting well before then. I would totally take you up on this, but I can think of a couple other folks that might need some lovin' and I can't give them what they deserve if I'm distracted with a competent fighter like Jesper (who only anarchied me once and I anarchied twice, I might add :ehm:).
[/quote]
Hehe, <3 Flaky, I dug up the old thread you started on our forums at the start of the war, you were a proper opponent :)
Also, in that thread, I said:
[quote name='Jesper of Lothlórien' date='Feb 19 2008, 07:03 AM']
You owe me casualties :P
[/quote]

Still feeling you owe me some, let's see what time brings ;)

And yeah haha, one would have thought the advantages (especially later when you had been gang-banged down) would make it a sure win:
[quote]Attacking Technology: 366.13 Defending Technology: 195.98
Attacking Infrastructure: 3,959.99 Defending Infrastructure: 3,771.99
Attacking Land Area: 745.395 Defending Land Area: 762.640[/quote]

Guess I wasn't prepared at all for the fact that some of you hippies actually COULD fight ;)

Lastly, remember when these were fully useful warchests btw? How times change :P
[quote]Attacking Money: $29,797,126.41 Defending Money: $5,932,510.79[/quote]

[quote name='Jesper' date='17 February 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1266393659' post='2187307']But in the last words of Wedgie as Chefjoe took the crown...

<noWedge> he'll do what he can to wreck it on his way out

The prophecy is nearing fulfilment....[/quote]

Did you actually [i]intend[/i] to insult Chefjoe there?