THIS IS NOT A DOW

HisK Owns You

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='17 February 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1266417529' post='2187539']
Thanks for making my point so much more clear. :smug:
[/quote]

Thanks for making my point clear... Did you see what he said anout me for no real reason? Then you tell me to play well with others? Are you really that dumb? Let Clash do the only posting from now on.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='17 February 2010 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1266417746' post='2187543']
Thanks for making my point clear... Did you see what he said anout me for no real reason? Then you tell me to play well with others? Are you really that dumb? Let Clash do the only posting from now on.
[/quote]
You made a point? The only thing I see is a lot of childish name calling from you in this thread.

Are you referring to this:
[quote name='Burning Glory' date='17 February 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1266386839' post='2187197']
Hisk, your one of the most childish people playing TE. ...
[/quote]
..this:
[quote name='Burning Glory' date='17 February 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1266386839' post='2187197']
...you are also one of the weakest leaders in TE history. ...
[/quote]
or this?
...You have dishonored MHA and resorted to bottom feeding. It no wonder you waited to hit us while we were waring with 3 other AA's and have long since exhausted our WC being in war for over 9 days now, while you guys plumped you self up, put on your big boy pants and pushed out your chest....
[/quote]
Because from what I can see here:
[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='16 February 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1266358156' post='2186291']
You have to be the dumbest person in TE.(other than Marcus)
[/quote]
..here:
[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='17 February 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1266388439' post='2187217']
LMFAO! ...

TPF has always been honorable. That some funny !@#$! Keep thinking that. ;)

... LOL your old members don't even like you! They call you the weak one who does NOTHING! ... Of how fail you really are but I wont ...

BG you are scum...

HisK
[/quote]
..and here:
[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='17 February 2010 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1266417746' post='2187543']
...Are you really that dumb?...
[/quote]
...BG hit the nail on the head.

Now I'm sure there will be some sort of philosophical reply from you to this post I'm making here, but I'm not going to reply to it. I would rather float above the level that continuing to argue with you would put me at. :wub:

Edited by JonBoy16

The Ozland Cobras hit the SOS Brigade, which has no formal treaty with Fark. Fark's entrance into the war was an act of aggression against the Ozland Cobras as far as I am concerned. TPF counter-attacking Fark was clearly an act of defending its protectorate. MHA attacking TPF...just opportunistic.

Hisk, your one of the most childish people playing TE. You have not only violated TS's agreement that MHA and TPF wouldn't war EVER....But you are also
one of the weakest leaders in TE history. TPF has always been honorable, IN FACT, When you threatened LC for helping to defend TS I could have ordered TPF to destroy
MHA and it would have been the easiest war TPF ever had and you know we would have killed you hence your running around to other AA's for help. I chose to give you respect
as a new leader and work on getting this peaced as an agreement with thia to not hit MHA. You have dishonored MHA and resorted to bottom feeding.
It no wonder you waited to hit us while we were waring with 3 other AA's and have long since exhausted our WC being in war for over 9 days now, while you guys plumped
you self up, put on your big boy pants and pushed out your chest....No worries though, TPF remembers and what comes around goes around!

BG.
[/quote]

I thought things had changed BG... ya know, when we used to talk when I was leading? You know as well as I do without proof there can be no agreement to abstain from war between alliances.

TPF and MHA have historical had quarrels, but if a good friend of ours in Fark was in tough fight the last week of the round and we're sitting here bored off our rockers then who do we hit? The people hitting our friends...

You were this PO'd when MHA declared on RE/TPF back during the days of WOLF despite the huge numbers advantage against us... so I guess nothing has really changed about how you feel about war.

And please don't do this "what goes around comes around" karma speech, MHA hitting TPF is about the tamest thing you could see in TE, you guys weren't going to win or get the flag so enjoy the good fight you have on your hands instead of saying you'll get us back later. We've been through just about everything in TE short of disbanding.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

[quote name='BigKat' date='18 February 2010 - 03:48 AM' timestamp='1266436119' post='2187827']
The Ozland Cobras hit the SOS Brigade, which has no formal treaty with Fark. Fark's entrance into the war was an act of aggression against the Ozland Cobras as far as I am concerned. TPF counter-attacking Fark was clearly an act of defending its protectorate. MHA attacking TPF...just opportunistic.
[/quote]
Fark announced, some time before Ozland Cobras hit the SOS Brigade, that they considered themselves basically to have a one-way ODP with anyone who was on the receiving end of an offensive war (in this case, Ozland's act of aggression against the SOS Brigade, an alliance with a much lower average NS than itself, and far less nuclear weapons).
Ozland had no treaty mandating them (or even giving them the option) to go to war, Fark did. TPF 'defending' Ozland is a joke, because they're defending someone who committed an offensive act. MHA likes Fark, so it makes sense for them to hit TPF in Fark's defence.

Poor attempt to spin, Kat. I guess since you can't win on the battlefield (which is laughable as Cobra of War), you decide to try (unsuccessfully) to spin things here.

Better luck next time.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='19 February 2010 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1266582829' post='2191910']
Fark announced, some time before Ozland Cobras hit the SOS Brigade, that they considered themselves basically to have a one-way ODP with anyone who was on the receiving end of an offensive war (in this case, Ozland's act of aggression against the SOS Brigade, an alliance with a much lower average NS than itself, and far less nuclear weapons).
Ozland had no treaty mandating them (or even giving them the option) to go to war, Fark did. TPF 'defending' Ozland is a joke, because they're defending someone who committed an offensive act. MHA likes Fark, so it makes sense for them to hit TPF in Fark's defence.

Poor attempt to spin, Kat. I guess since you can't win on the battlefield (which is laughable as Cobra of War), you decide to try (unsuccessfully) to spin things here.

Better luck next time.
[/quote]
I really try to read your posts, but all I can hear is the Charlie Brown teacher saying, "Wah-Wah-Wah". And your little jibe about the battlefield should embarass you. I certainly put many of your nations (including you) in anarchy. It wasn't until I was engaged in my 6th war (on my second round of wars) and had about 50 infra left that your "awesome" warriors could put me in anarchy. Good show SOS ;) Also, I am no longer the Cobra of War. Just sayin'...Spin is spin Arrnea. Your statements are nothing more than that. I know that you know that. Or at least I hope that you do. If not, well...that's just sad. But despite our barbs at each other, I feel certain that you are smarter than that :)

Btw- I decided to attack today with my *8* soldiers. I won all 6 ground attacks that I launched against the three SOS nations that I engaged. I wouldn't have said this, but you brought up the subject, so what does that say? Guess I am still a winner, eh :)

Edited by BigKat

[quote name='BigKat' date='19 February 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1266589519' post='2191985']I really try to read your posts, but all I can hear is the Charlie Brown teacher saying, "Wah-Wah-Wah". And your little jibe about the battlefield should embarass you. I certainly put many of your nations (including you) in anarchy. It wasn't until I was engaged in my 6th war (on my second round of wars) and had about 50 infra left that your "awesome" warriors could put me in anarchy. Good show SOS ;) Also, I am no longer the Cobra of War. Just sayin'...Spin is spin Arrnea. Your statements are nothing more than that. I know that you know that. Or at least I hope that you do. If not, well...that's just sad. But despite our barbs at each other, I feel certain that you are smarter than that :)

Btw- I decided to attack today with my *8* soldiers. I won all 6 ground attacks that I launched against the three SOS nations that I engaged. I wouldn't have said this, but you brought up the subject, so what does that say? Guess I am still a winner, eh :)[/quote]

You were in DEFCON 5 from the time you declared war on me to the time we peaced out.
[b]I rest my case.[/b]

[quote name='Arrnea' date='19 February 2010 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1266596869' post='2192105']
You were in DEFCON 5 from the time you declared war on me to the time we peaced out.
[b]I rest my case.[/b]
[/quote]
Well, that is not a very good case. I am aware of the economic advantages vs. the strategic advantages of the DefCon system. Obviously I felt that the military advantages were not as necessary :P Point being...well, I think you get the point.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='17 February 2010 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1266388439' post='2187217']
BG you are scum and I hope you get what's coming to you.

HisK
[/quote]

It's about time MHA, [i]an Alliance which used to be respected in TE[/i], booted you out !!
[indent]I won't stoop to your level Hisk
Nobody should - [b]you are a disgrace to planet Steve[/b]

[/indent]The sooner the good people in MHA realise this, the better !!

Edited by Lochiel

[quote name='Arrnea' date='19 February 2010 - 07:33 AM' timestamp='1266582829' post='2191910']

Better luck next time.
[/quote]

Arnea.. you must be seeing the war with you head in the sand. SOS was ranked 4 higher in the stats then Ozland. You had never war'd. Sure we had nukes but you had time to get them since you never war'd. We attacked you since given the time frame, you had just as much time to build as we did, we fought 2 wars before you. Not our fault you were infra huggers. If you were not prepared for war in a war game, I think it speaks for itself. :blush:

Farks declaration on Ozland was a fail by their own OP. If you read the opening post it says that as soon as Ozland offers peace to SOS, they would peace out. They failed to see we DID offer you peace, you rejected my offer. So the bawwwing that somehow we curbstomped you and you needed Fark to come save you is a fail. Personally though I enjoyed Fark coming in, I actually got to fight some decent wars.

All the manipulations of the truth don't change the truth. I don't blame you for trying , you certainly didn't get us on the battle field. :smug:

Actually, I like Arrnea's motives and reasoning, Wiz. By talking all the crap he's talking, it might take people's minds off how poorly SOS Brigade fought in the war and about his larger nation's who left after the DoW....this is just my opinion though.... :smug:

[quote name='The Wizard of Oz' date='20 February 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1266654418' post='2193381']Arnea.. you must be seeing the war with you head in the sand. SOS was ranked 4 higher in the stats then Ozland. You had never war'd. Sure we had nukes but you had time to get them since you never war'd. We attacked you since given the time frame, you had just as much time to build as we did, we fought 2 wars before you. Not our fault you were infra huggers. If you were not prepared for war in a war game, I think it speaks for itself. :blush:

Farks declaration on Ozland was a fail by their own OP. If you read the opening post it says that as soon as Ozland offers peace to SOS, they would peace out. They failed to see we DID offer you peace, you rejected my offer. So the bawwwing that somehow we curbstomped you and you needed Fark to come save you is a fail. Personally though I enjoyed Fark coming in, I actually got to fight some decent wars.

All the manipulations of the truth don't change the truth. I don't blame you for trying , you certainly didn't get us on the battle field. :smug:[/quote]
Oh yeah, peacing out would have [b]really[/b] been in our best interests so close to the end of the round when we wouldn't have been able to rebuild anything worth our efforts after the damage done to us in the initial blitz. Furthermore, you'll note that our stance from the get-go was [b]bring it on[/b]. The bawwwing only started when Fark declared on Ozland and guess what, it was Ozland and its allies doing the bawwwing.

Also, as I've said multiple times, we were working on going to war in the coming days, but you got us before we could go. We'd been working on a plan all round to go mass nuclear, it just didn't work out too well (the plan ended up taking too long to come to fruition, some of our members were literally one day away from achieving the goal of going nuclear when you guys hit us). Furthermore, we brought Fark in so that you, like us, would get stomped before the end of the round. All's fair in love and war and all.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='20 February 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1266654688' post='2193383']Actually, I like Arrnea's motives and reasoning, Wiz. By talking all the crap he's talking, it might take people's minds off how poorly SOS Brigade fought in the war and about his larger nation's who left after the DoW....this is just my opinion though.... :smug:[/quote]
Those 'larger nations' that left us were never a part of our active community and have been branded cowards and deserters. If we had had anyone in range of them who wasn't in anarchy, we'd have attacked them ourselves. Losing them was no loss at all for our alliance's community, only for our high-end performance in wartime.

[quote name='Lochiel' date='20 February 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1266652689' post='2193352']
It's about time MHA, [i]an Alliance which used to be respected in TE[/i], booted you out !!

[/quote]

lolwut?

[quote name='Lochiel' date='20 February 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1266652689' post='2193352']

[/quote]

We are still respected, just appears that we've lost your respect for whatever reason.

Hisk is a good guy, he has his own type of comedy which when you're on the other end sucks. Usually because people can't keep up with him, but he's always done what has been needed for MHA and is that not what you'd ask for in a leader or government member? I recall when you were in TPF and there were guys there I considered not fit for TPF but you didn't kick them out because it wasn't my place to make that request nor should we take thins seriously on Steve.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not... hard to tell on here.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='20 February 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1266662581' post='2193488']
Oh yeah, peacing out would have [b]really[/b] been in our best interests so close to the end of the round when we wouldn't have been able to rebuild anything worth our efforts after the damage done to us in the initial blitz. Furthermore, you'll note that our stance from the get-go was [b]bring it on[/b]. The bawwwing only started when Fark declared on Ozland and guess what, it was Ozland and its allies doing the bawwwing.

Also, as I've said multiple times, we were working on going to war in the coming days, but you got us before we could go. We'd been working on a plan all round to go mass nuclear, it just didn't work out too well (the plan ended up taking too long to come to fruition, some of our members were literally one day away from achieving the goal of going nuclear when you guys hit us). Furthermore, we brought Fark in so that you, like us, would get stomped before the end of the round. All's fair in love and war and all.

Those 'larger nations' that left us were never a part of our active community and have been branded cowards and deserters. If we had had anyone in range of them who wasn't in anarchy, we'd have attacked them ourselves. Losing them was no loss at all for our alliance's community, only for our high-end performance in wartime.
[/quote]

Incorrect, I noted your bawwwing from the beginning. [b]WE[/b]are the ones that said bring it. You REREAD the previous topics. Your only stand was we will never surrender, but its all unfair and you guys have more nukes and we planned a war and you guys ruined
it. It don't matter we were ranked higher and had more members, you have nukes so we need helppppp.... :lol1: baww baww baww.

Although it was unprecedented for a sanctioned alliance to curbstomp an alliance of only 25 members already in a war, with a higher ranked alliance (fair fight) Ozland welcomed Fark to the war. As it was stated a few times already, EVERY war you guys get in, the topics turn to this type of bickering and pointless bawwing. End of round is here, I have learned a lot about the new standards in TE and will adjust. As for SOS, go back to TE training, you should of been way ahead of us on your builds. You state all's fair in love and war, true with certain standards applied for all. When you set a standard,don't be surprised if you are on the receiving end of it later.