Announcement from Purple Unity

President Gunn

[center][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/48435636-1.png[/IMG]

Declaration of Love brought to you by [s]Nascar[/s] Purple Unity TE[/center]

So over in PU's big nifty war planning room we were trying to figure out who to declare on when all of a sudden it poped into our heads. So we went to work trying to make our big nifty target lists and plan out the maximum way to cause pain to this special AA for a week. Mean while over in PU's nifty Military Intelligence Unit they got wind of our AA going to war with The Vault but we didn't care we decided this AA must burn to the ground! So after we contacted Mr. ShadyBob of The Vault he sent us something.

[img]http://scienceblogs.com/isisthescientist/upload/2009/04/ham_and_cheese/ham-sandwich.jpg[/img]

Except this is just a random photo because they were so good we ate them all up. I mean seriously best sandwich ever... period. So we then decided not only should we let LC have a chance to end PU since Marcus has always wanted to, that we also better go protect The Vault's amazing sandwich making plant so we immediately finished drawing up the plans to not only finish our infiltration of Marcus's horrible little palace but to also defend the sandwich plant. All in all we had a bunch of fat soldiers running around with their stomachs filled with Ham and Cheese sandwiches :D

tl;dr Purple Unity TE declares war on LC oh and there is something to do with Marcus having a spy in our alliance. That is frowned upon :(

Oh we do need these sigs to make sure this is official...

[i]Signed for the immediate destruction of LC
Thom98 - President of Purple Unity TE
Nascar8FanGA of Acturea, Director of Foreign Affairs for Purple Unity TE
Rudekker of MIlwaukee, Director of Defense for Purple Unity TE
Stackz P of UN6000 (Buddyboyrollin), Assistant Director of Defense for Purple Unity TE
Rotty of Giggles, Destroyer of Worlds for Purple Unity TE
Infopowerbroker, Director of Idiosyncratic Idioms for Purple Unity TE
HisK OwNs YoU, Harmful Executive Director and Nascar lover :wub:
Warmongrel of Sunshine Nation, Founder of Purple Unity TE
Psych21 of Imperial Sparta
Armen of Hortzonion, Embassador Deadly for Purple Unity TE[/i]

Edited by President Gunn

[quote name='marcus the great' date='15 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1266211443' post='2182305']
Called it.
[/quote]

Actually what you called was me a spy, I do not take kindly to that. In fact no one at Purple Unity take kindly to that so we felt we needed to drive home that point.

[quote name='marcus the great' date='15 February 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1266212981' post='2182380']
LOL, I wish I had spies in PU. Like that you would have a CB for TE.
Which you don't need.
[/quote]

you told us you did plus you called our president a spy

[quote name='marcus the great' date='15 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1266213448' post='2182403']
yeah you know something, not everything i say is true.

you'd think you'd know that by know.
[/quote]

if that is the case, how do I know to believe that?

[quote name='marcus the great' date='15 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1266213448' post='2182403']

[/quote]

Having a name like Marcus The Great is enough CB to get a alliance rolled :P

Rolling Marcus? I can support this.

[/quote]
I think everyone knows that by now.

[quote name='marcus the great' date='14 February 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1266213448' post='2182403']

[/quote]

Really? Does this mean you're not Minister of Sexiness? :P

It would seem that Marcus the Grape, has used his mouth to invite us to a party. However all of LC must be in trouble for they simply do not know how to party.
The best thing that can come from this is for LC to see that they are being led on a path of destruction time and time again, this will not change until there
is a change at the top.

[quote name='Thom98' date='15 February 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1266270413' post='2183496']
It would seem that Marcus the Grape, has used his mouth to invite us to a party. However all of LC must be in trouble for they simply do not know how to party.
The best thing that can come from this is for LC to see that they are being led on a path of destruction time and time again, this will not change until there
is a change at the top.
[/quote]
you sir are highly mistaken, don't worry. PU will lose this war.