So WAPA.........

JBone

Asked to remove logs.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=TPF%20PoW"]TPF POW[/url]

[b]The Council[/b]

[list][*]Minister of Defence: Luctian[*]Minister of Education: Jimmy Wallace[*]Minister of Recruitment: Devilish[*]Minister of Internal Affairs: Skaha/[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=354237"]Michael Collins[/url][*]Minister of Foreign Affairs: Hassman[*]Minister of Economics: Shmeestar[/list]

Edited by JBone

[quote]He had logs posted of Michael Collins of WAPA losing his temper (justly) after he declared PoW and was attacked by TPF[/quote]

Rewriting history I see. He had not fulfilled the surrender terms and was therefore still fair game.

If he'd spouted that foul-mouthed tirade at me, I'd have withdrawn the terms and nuked him back to the stoneage, fortunately for him, that wasnt my decision to make.

[quote name='graniteknight' date='15 February 2010 - 08:18 AM' timestamp='1266239911' post='2182851']
He had logs posted of Michael Collins of WAPA losing his temper (justly) after he declared PoW and was attacked by TPF
[/quote]

Michael Collins, a [i]Government[/i] member of WAPA, crying and using fould mouth language because he couldn't follow simple directions as to how a surrender works.

....justly indeed, I LOLed.

[10:35] <M_Collins[WAPA]> listen i just lost 200 infra and 20 tech and 2 million
[10:35] <M_Collins[WAPA]> yea i am WAPA Gov

[10:37] <M_Collins[WAPA]> listen is this going to peace out i surrendered its very !@#$@#$ simple

[10:37] <M_Collins[WAPA]> im pissed off what the $%&@ u expect
[10:37] <M_Collins[WAPA]> i surrenddered to get out the war

[10:43] <M_Collins[WAPA]> ge that other $%&@ to peace out
[10:44] <M_Collins[WAPA]> $%&@ u

[10:51] <M_Collins[WAPA]> there no gget that $%&@ to peace out
[10:52] <M_Collins[WAPA]> i don give a $%&@

[10:54] <M_Collins[WAPA]> TELL HIM HE A $%&@
[10:55] <M_Collins[WAPA]> why the $%&@ it have to be so complicated in the first place liek

Spoiled, pechulant little brat, whining and moaning because he can't follow directions on how to bail on his alliance.

[quote name='sethb' date='15 February 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1266253746' post='2183106']
WOW, This changed my life forever.

In all seriousness, Was this really needed? This could have been handled privately.
[/quote]
He is in TPF what else do you expect?

[quote name='Duncan King' date='15 February 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1266255135' post='2183125']
LOL, I'm down 600 million dollars, 10000 land, 8000 infra, and 1000 tech and I'm not surrendering.

Michael Collins always seemed cool, it's really shocking that he'd surrender.
[/quote]

dude, I have yet to see a report showing a WAPA nation of any size with anything approaching 600M dollers...

[quote name='JBone' date='15 February 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1266253649' post='2183103']
Spoiled, pechulant little brat
[/quote]

I am not here to dispute that assessment, merely to confirm that, sadly, none of those qualities preclude from participation from a government that is, for the most part, democratically elected.

It upsets me greatly that you have had to share our pain.

It seems that Micheal Collins failed to wholly understand the terms he was given, & that he has acted somewhat foolishly. I feel it necessary to apologise for the unkind words he seems to have used whilst claiming to be WAPA government. He is not the first person to have failed to grasp that a POW cannot be a member of our government.

He did not understand the consequences of his surrender. These have now been explained to him and we may well take further action. This incident is not over, but hopefully the part of it conducted in the public gaze is. Thank you.

[quote name='JBone' date='15 February 2010 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1266253649' post='2183103']
Michael Collins, a [i]Government[/i] member of WAPA, crying and using fould mouth language because he couldn't follow simple directions as to how a surrender works.

....justly indeed, I LOLed.

[10:35] <M_Collins[WAPA]> listen i just lost 200 infra and 20 tech and 2 million
[10:35] <M_Collins[WAPA]> yea i am WAPA Gov

[10:37] <M_Collins[WAPA]> listen is this going to peace out i surrendered its very !@#$@#$ simple

[10:37] <M_Collins[WAPA]> im pissed off what the $%&@ u expect
[10:37] <M_Collins[WAPA]> i surrenddered to get out the war

[10:43] <M_Collins[WAPA]> ge that other $%&@ to peace out
[10:44] <M_Collins[WAPA]> $%&@ u

[10:51] <M_Collins[WAPA]> there no gget that $%&@ to peace out
[10:52] <M_Collins[WAPA]> i don give a $%&@

[10:54] <M_Collins[WAPA]> TELL HIM HE A $%&@
[10:55] <M_Collins[WAPA]> why the $%&@ it have to be so complicated in the first place liek

Spoiled, pechulant little brat, whining and moaning because he can't follow directions on how to bail on his alliance.
[/quote]

Seriously. I was on IRC a lot that day. The whole day you guys were trying to make him lose his temper so you could make a thread like this.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='15 February 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1266267997' post='2183431']
OK, [u]now[/u] I get what this is all about.

This is about TPF accepting PoWs and then trying to humiliate them even further over a niggling detail.

Classy.
[/quote]
No this is about one member not being too smart about this. Personally I find it poor choice to make a topic about it and have relayed as such.

[quote name='mhawk' date='16 February 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1266305964' post='2185212']
No this is about one member not being too smart about this. Personally I find it poor choice to make a topic about it and have relayed as such.
[/quote]

Gotcha. Glad to learn I was painting with too broad a brush.

Also, hi mhawk. Long time no typo.

i truly believe humiliating other players in the forums is not acceptable and i really hated this thread!!

As for WAPA i really like them, they have fought very honorable in the 3 wars i had with them and they gained my respect!

as for the TPF POW which you have posted a link i must remind you that NATO and TFD fought them first and you came after they were being destroyed so this explains a lot i believe...

o/ WAPA from an enemy ;)