Ozland Cobras Elite nations

The Wizard of Oz

[center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12924/52/upload/p3255716.gif[/img][/center]

[center][color="#FF0000"][size="7"]Ozland's Elite Cobras: I salute you!![/size][/color][/center]

I was reviewing our current war stats, as I piled through my 17 messages of attacks on my nation. Noticing GATO had joined in the war against us, with out even the respect of declaring. I started reviewing the members wars and nation stats. I realized what a lucky leader I truly am. With the odds against us and increasing, and a new era of no shame in piling on a small AA. I noticed all my elite cobras had stayed fast.. kept fighting and NEVER COMPLAINED. I have seen members bale on their AA as soon as they get hit. These guys have shown courage, team work and a true enjoyment for what TE is suppose to be..War...

[b][size="5"]I am very proud to be the leader of this alliance and proud of each and every member
of the Ozland Cobras. WAY TO WAR GUYS... YOU TRULY ROCK....SALUTE[/size][/b]

[color="#0000FF"][size="3"][b]I would also like to give a special shout out to those TPF nations and RD nations that have stepped up and assisted us on their own. SALUTE[/b][/size][/color]

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='14 February 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1266181417' post='2181213']
Is it just me or has SOSBrigade suddenly gotten cocky after Fark and GATO jump in on their behalf?
[/quote]
We've been cocky the whole time, actually. There's more :smug: in the fingernail on my pinky than in your entire body. Do try to keep up though, it's amusing watching you fall flat on your face.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='14 February 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1266181417' post='2181213']
Is it just me or has SOSBrigade suddenly gotten cocky after Fark and GATO jump in on their behalf?
[/quote]

If you seriously believe that, then you need to be destroyed even more urgently than us a-nime-bominations.

I have been enjoying the battles with these cobras, and one of them has been enjoying the battles against me so much he re-declared against me. Although, I do find it pitiful that none of the Cobras I have fought have Air forces that can stand up to mine, or have put me in Anarchy yet :smug:

[quote name='Arrnea' date='14 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1266171640' post='2180946']
Please tell your nations that are currently engaged in battle with my nation to send me peace and send someone else, preferably with an airforce.

I'd declare myself, but alas, I'm in anarchy.

:smug:
[/quote]

Your so skillful.. 2 out of the three nations your are warring with are fighting 3 AA's at the same time in 6 wars. The other you are fighting has only 3 wars just like YOU and he has been inactive since first day of war. BigKat I might add while involved in 5 other wars besides you, is NOT in anarchy. Obviously you can't handle what you got. :blush: Request denied.

You false bravado and make-believe skills don't change the stats.

Keep telling yourself the sky is green, it will still remain blue for the rest of us. :lol1:

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='14 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1266172370' post='2180969']
Oh dear, it would appear you've run out of the steam to bother attacking me.

Is this really all you can offer? Why, heavens, I never even reached ZI by a mile.
[/quote]

You were only fighting one member, who was fighting 5 other wars besides with you. Did you help your AA any? Why should you, with others fighting on your behalf. With a NS of 1678, after almost a full round and only 1 war all round. You should be proud of yourself for your obvious skills. :P

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='14 February 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1266181417' post='2181213']
[/quote]

Ha Ha, Nah Jonboy, everyone sees it but they are just hoping they can change their reputations, if they act like they actually did something significant to change the tide of the war. :rolleyes:

Wiz you have great worriors and great peeps, but of course.....Most are ex-TPF :P
Congrats guys!!

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='14 February 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1266181417' post='2181213']
[/quote]
Thats the way it looks to me :)

[quote name='Locke' date='14 February 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1266182104' post='2181231']
We've been cocky the whole time, actually. There's more :smug: in the fingernail on my pinky than in your entire body. Do try to keep up though, it's amusing watching you fall flat on your face.
[/quote]
[quote name='michaeru' date='14 February 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1266183021' post='2181250']
If you seriously believe that, then you need to be destroyed even more urgently than us a-nime-bominations.
[/quote]

Funny how SOS has gone all round with out a war while OC has been in three and yet call in 2 other AA's to help out against a 25 member AA with no AF (as you guys keep implying) Then
have the adassity to brag. No worries, TPF will help even the odds :smug:
BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='14 February 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1266187695' post='2181418']
Funny how SOS has gone all round with out a war while OC has been in three and yet call in 2 other AA's to help out against a 25 member AA with no AF (as you guys keep implying) Then
BG.
[/quote]

I hope you people enjoy your selective vision, because I sure as hell do.

[quote name='The Wizard of Oz' date='14 February 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1266185139' post='2181318']

Keep telling yourself the sky is green, it will still remain blue for the rest of us. :lol1:
[/quote]
Stats are meaningless, :smug: is forever.

The sky is very green, is it not? All the nukes flying. ;)

[quote name='The Wizard of Oz' date='14 February 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1266185759' post='2181341']
Ha Ha, Nah Jonboy, everyone sees it but they are just hoping they can change their reputations, if they act like they actually did something significant to change the tide of the war. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Change our reputations? We're the same now as always, and always will be. SOS is eternal! Long live SOS!

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='14 February 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1266187695' post='2181418']
BG.
[/quote]
Well, we had planned to wage one large, very much nuclear war before the end of the round and generally blow !@#$ up. Didn't work out this time though. That said, we have the "adassity" to do whatever we damn please, thank you very much.

[quote name='michaeru' date='14 February 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1266199386' post='2181837']
I hope you people enjoy your selective vision, because I sure as hell do.
[/quote]
Perhaps we should buy them some glasses?

[quote name='The Wizard of Oz' date='14 February 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1266171439' post='2180938']
I have seen members bale on their AA as soon as they get hit.

[/quote]

Your #1 nation bailed on SOS and moved to your AA
He passively called me a coward. Don't know why, but he was the one throwing CMs, bombing runs but didn't do GAs until I was attacked by 4 nations(4 days later), still it was the nuke that sent me to anarchy

your #2 nation was anarchied at my initial blitz,although I do have to admit it was his nuke that took me down below 5% :awesome:

Although I would have to say it was fun getting tagged by larger nations, I was already out of stuff to throw by day 4 ^_^

Keep em coming! It's probably the first time I won a GA at 6% odds (guess that's desperation on my part) :P

Edited by Imploding Diarrhea

Disregarding the rhetoric in this thread, has there been a more "popular" war this round? Started out small, has grown bigger, nukes have been flying, stuff is being blown up, and nobody is backing down. We should probably all pat ourselves on the back. On a different note, I would like to thank all of the people that have come into the war to fight by our side. You guys are awesome.

[quote name='Imploding Diarrhea' date='14 February 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1266202313' post='2181960']
Your #1 nation bailed on SOS and moved to your AA
He passively called me a coward. Don't know why, but he was the one throwing CMs, bombing runs but didn't do GAs until I was attacked by 4 nations(4 days later), still it was the nuke that sent me to anarchy

your #2 nation was anarchied at my initial blitz,although I do have to admit it was his nuke that took me down below 5% :awesome:

Although I would have to say it was fun getting tagged by larger nations, I was already out of stuff to throw by day 4 ^_^

Keep em coming! It's probably the first time I won a GA at 6% odds (guess that's desperation on my part) :P
[/quote]

You fought like a true warrior. NATO trained you well!! I would not say that for most of SOS. My mention of members baling in my OP, was a reference in general that I have seen through different rounds and different AA's. It was not directed at any one AA.

As far as you getting called a coward.. I knew nothing of this but at least he said it passively. :D I would say you did the most damage then any other SOS member. So a coward you are not. You do seem a little out of place with the company you keep. ;)

A 6% win on a GA is quite impressive indeed.

Thanks for the Props Wiz. Diablofan I appreciate you correcting your previous oversight. Melancholy SSR I remeber putting you in anarchy too. Locke you are entertaining. It's been a good war and I think all of us Cobra's have appreciated the test. I am looking forward to my imminent destruction, Anarchy should be just around the corner. Casualties aren't as high as last round but I'm still working on that. Go Cobra's!!!

[quote name='The Wizard of Oz' date='15 February 2010 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1266185139' post='2181318']Your so skillful.. 2 out of the three nations your are warring with are fighting 3 AA's at the same time in 6 wars. The other you are fighting has only 3 wars just like YOU and he has been inactive since first day of war. BigKat I might add while involved in 5 other wars besides you, is NOT in anarchy. Obviously you can't handle what you got. :blush: Request denied.

Keep telling yourself the sky is green, it will still remain blue for the rest of us. :lol1:[/quote]
I've been fighting those Ozland nations since long before they were fighting anyone else (except BigKat, since she declared on [b]me[/b] I don't really have much choice with that one).

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='15 February 2010 - 06:48 AM' timestamp='1266187695' post='2181418']Funny how SOS has gone all round with out a war while OC has been in three and yet call in 2 other AA's to help out against a 25 member AA with no AF (as you guys keep implying) Then have the adassity to brag. No worries, TPF will help even the odds :smug:
BG.[/quote]
I've said it before and I'll say it again. We had every intention of going to war soon, but Ozland beat us to it. Also, we didn't call in [b]two[/b] AAs, we called in Fark. That's 1 AA and you should have known they might come, what with their stated one-way ODP with those who are on the receiving end of an offensive war.

Also, bring TPF if you like, your numbers will [b]not[/b] break us, no matter how big they are.

[quote name='BigKat' date='14 February 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1266203129' post='2181996']
Disregarding the rhetoric in this thread, has there been a more "popular" war this round? Started out small, has grown bigger, nukes have been flying, stuff is being blown up, and nobody is backing down. We should probably all pat ourselves on the back. On a different note, I would like to thank all of the people that have come into the war to fight by our side. You guys are awesome.
[/quote]

Quite true. It has blown up admirably. People on both sides should stop whining at each other and arguing over who's pixels are bigger long enough to realize how fun this is.

And thanks for the congrats I would like to say I am one of those nations who kept trying til the end, and did all the damage I could.

Which is really the important thing, given that the rest is a computer calculating random odds for an imaginary war. That and to have fun. Lots of fun.

To those on both sides who seem to believe fighting a fictional war according to the various precepts people are using as evidence for their toughness makes you better, or smarter, or more of a man, or more honorable, or more of a humanist, Shut. Up. And. Play. The. Game.

And unless you are roleplaying the leader of douche nation, put a sock in the douchery.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='15 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1266214110' post='2182433']
I've been fighting those Ozland nations since long before they were fighting anyone else (except BigKat, since she declared on [b]me[/b] I don't really have much choice with that one).

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We had every intention of going to war soon, but Ozland beat us to it. Also, we didn't call in [b]two[/b] AAs, we called in Fark. That's 1 AA and you should have known they might come, what with their stated one-way ODP with those who are on the receiving end of an offensive war.

Also, bring TPF if you like, your numbers will [b]not[/b] break us, no matter how big they are.
[/quote]

GATO is also against us, whether your doing or not.

[quote name='Guardian Mason' date='15 February 2010 - 02:27 PM' timestamp='1266215262' post='2182467']
GATO is also against us, whether your doing or not.
[/quote]
I also seem to remember a GATO nation techraiding one of us.

Basically, they're being opportunistic. We never asked for their assistance, therefore you cannot pin this on us.